Randy Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy found two sticks to use to roast the hot dogs, used a pocket knife to sharpen the end, and handed one to his red-headed guest. As the two roasted their dinner, Randy continued his interrogation.

"Katie, does your ex know where you are?"

"No. he's off somewhere with his new squeeze."

"Do you miss him?"

"No. The guy's a jerk."

"Do you find me attractive, Katie?"

"Moreso by the minute," she said looking across the table directly at her host. You've been great."

"Thanks. I have a thing for "damsels in distress" and tonight, you fit the profile pretty well."

Katie laughed out loud.

"What's so funny? Tell me the truth, Katie."

"Bobby, that's my ex, and I used to play sex games. 'Damsel in distress' was always my favorite."

"Katie, would you like to play 'damsel in distress' with me?"

I'm not sure, although the thought had crossed my mind," she answered. "Why? Are you good at it?"

"The best in the world."

"You know, Randy, for some reason, I believe you."

"Good," said Randy, "I don't lie."

"I believe you."

"Please go into my tent and change into your swimsuit while I clean up. I want to go swimming."

No Deeper, Please

A few minutes later, the table had been cleaned off and the flap to Randy's tent pulled back from the inside. Katie emerged wearing a green bikini. Randy stood up and extended his hand to the beautiful redhead. "Let's go." The couple took Katie's tiny electric lantern and started off for the beach. Randy held Katie's hand as they worked their way down the scrub-lined path. For no particular reason, Katie squeezed the eighteen-year-old's hand and smiled as he carefully guided them along the root-covered path. That was enough of a signal for Randy, who paused and pulled the red-haired beauty close. They kissed, briefly, and then separated as they squeezed each other's hand.

Randy was playing this all by ear. Other than Michelle, he'd never had sex with anyone else and he still wasn't sure that Katie wanted to fuck him. He knew that he could compel her to do whatever he wanted, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to do it. It felt a lot like rape as he thought about it and his upbringing intervened. He decided to probe Katie's mind and learn how she really felt. From there he could gain little "advantages."

Katie was warming up to the idea of a tryst with the cute teenager. He seemed so self-assured and his reaction to the damsel in distress thing was totally unexpected. She wondered what he'd meant when he said that he was the "best in the world" at damsel in distress. How could he be?

Randy knew the answer to her question. The eighteen-year-old possessed amazing hypnotic powers. He knew her fantasies, and the "damsel" thing was just one of many. Katie had an active sexual imagination. All he had to do was manipulate the circumstances to his advantage. His natural charm would do the rest.

In five minutes, they were wading into the lake along a deserted stretch of the beach. The water was shallow, lots of room for little kids to play close to shore, but eventually the two had walked in up to their knees and then in up to their waist. Randy kept wading in deeper, but Katie stopped.

"Randy, I don't want to go in any deeper. I don't swim so well." Randy pulled her off her feet, deeper into the lake. Instinctively, Katie wrapped her legs around Randy's waist and clutched for his shoulders. Randy's shoulders were above water and his feet touched the sandy bottom, but Katie was in too deep for her and she was genuinely scared. He could see the fear in her eyes.

She stared into his face, which just grinned back. "Katie, don't worry. You're perfectly safe. I would never hurt you. You're the one who said you got off on being a "damsel in distress."

"I was talking about pretending, Randy, pretend sex games."

"I'm the best in the world at them too, Katie." He wrapped his arms around her back and kissed her full on the lips."

"Let's move a little closer to the shore," she asked, "OK?"

Randy backed up a few steps and Katie let up her grip on him, but just a little. "That better?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks."

"Katie, like I said, you are safe with me. Totally safe. I will neither harm nor allow harm to come to you. I'm not a rapist or anything. But," he continued, "I'd be lying if I said that I don't think you're hot. Let me lay it out as I see it. You saw the setup in my tent. I have an old sleeping bag which can open to accommodate two. I even have a couple of soft blankets we could use on top. Or, he said, you could go back to your tent, take both of the blankets with you, and sleep alone."

"Randy..."

"If you'll let me finish, there are two other options as I see it. You could sleep in my tent and either use the sleeping bag for yourself or the blankets. You choose. It's much dryer in my tent and I promise not to molest you. I'm afraid you'll have to take my word on that one. Finally, we could go back to my tent and make love and I can show you why I'm best in the world at your fantasy. That's about it. Your turn."

"You are so... so... unusual, Randy. You're, I don't know, older than you look. I trust you and think you're pretty hot too. I'm leaning towards the last choice, the one where we go back to your tent and play."

"Maybe this will push you over the top," he said as he pulled the string of her bikini and it drifted off her chest, releasing her breasts which bobbed up and down, buoyant. Randy lifted her up as he leaned forward to kiss her shoulder before returning to meet her lips. The kiss lasted a long while, with each pressing the other.

Randy released his charge and Katie felt the reassurance of sand squeezing between her toes. Her hands went to her breasts, now free from confinement and exposed and squeezed herself gently. "That cinches it," said the redhead. "I'm definitely choosing number four. For now, let's sit on the bottom and just enjoy nature. I'm dying for more kisses. Oh, look up; the sky is so beautiful, so many stars."

"I see three planets as well."

"How do you know they're planets? It's all just a bunch of dots to me."

Randy shifted in the sand and moved over to sit next to his red-headed companion and soon-to-be lover. Putting one arm around her as she put her head on his shoulder, Randy explained the difference between the two and then pointed out the Big Dipper and the North Star. He told the story of how Cassiopeia got placed in the sky as punishment for excessive vanity. He was having a good time showing off.

"How do you know all this stuff?

Randy explained how he had been the guide at his high school planetarium shows. He asked about Katie's world and listened as she described a perfectly normal life, including a few choice words for her ex-boyfriend. They kissed each other and laughed.

Randy stood up and offered his hand to his topless companion. Her naked breasts were pale white and, like the rest of her body, covered with freckles. They were more cylindrical than round, and her pink nipples stood out from the base. It was all he could do to prevent himself from reaching out to fondle Katie's tits right then and there, but chose to wait until the surroundings were more intimate, to avoid pressing too fast.

Katie, on the other hand, deliberately delayed re-tying her top specifically to further entice her younger lover-to-be. She was well aware of her beauty and her effect on men. She knew that men loved tits of any shape or size and hers were perfect, barely hanging from her torso, young, freckled, and tipped with turgid pink nipples, ripe for the tasting. Eventually she re-tied her top and the two re-traced their steps back to the campsite.

The campers sat down at the picnic table and Katie opened a cold beer. Randy fished through the old steel cooler for a coke and some ice cubes, which he put into a cup. Pouring his fizzy drink over the ice he said, "Let's talk about your fantasy. Tell me about it."

"Well," said Katie, "my ex, Bobby, is a bit of a control freak. We'd been going out for six months or so when he showed up at my apartment with leather handcuffs and leg cuffs, a leather collar and some lengths of chain. I think they were dog choke chains.

At first, I didn't know what to do. It was obvious that they were meant for me, but nobody had ever tied me up or anything like that. We got high and before I knew it, I was completely restricted. Anyway, after a while I grew to like it. The rush I get from being a damsel in distress is a mixture of mild fear, helplessness and desire to be taken by a strong man, serving only as a thing for him to fuck."

"I'm embarrassed. I don't know why I'm telling you all this. I hardly know you."

"Don't be, Katie. I think it's sexy as hell."

"Really?"

Katie, not only are you beautiful, but you're easy to talk to. As for the cuffs and chains, I'm fresh out, but there's enough clothesline around for me to restrict you as severely as you'd like. We can do that, but when I said that I was "the best in the world" what I meant is that I can help you experience "distress" in any way you'd like, as real as you'd like."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Katie, I know that this sounds crazy, but I'm a hypnotist."

"Oh, come on, Randy. That's a bit much."

"Remember when I told you that I always tell the truth?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Katie, tell you what. I want you to take a few moments and think up a new damsel in distress scenario. I mean anything you want from being a kidnap victim to a captured secret agent, to, I don't know, being the blonde woman in King Kong, tied up by the natives to be sacrificed to Kong."

"You mean Faye Wray?"

"That's her. Anyway, take a minute to think about it. If you'd like, I can hypnotize you right now, just to show you that I'm not full of it. I know that it's hard to believe."

"OK, I'm game. Put me under."

"Here, I have a flashlight. Let me get it." Randy opened the rear door to the station wagon and emerged carrying a tiny pen light. It was completely unnecessary, but he was reluctant to reveal the depth of his power. Best to play along with the stereotypes.

"OK, Katie. Let me reassure you that you are safe with me. I will never harm you. You sure you want this?"

"Do it. Now I'm really interested."

"OK, Katie when I turn on the flashlight, you follow it but with your eyes only. Try not to move your head." Again, all of this was completely unnecessary, of course. Katie was already completely under the teenager's influence. He did it because she expected him to do it, or something like it. He flicked the flashlight switch and began slowly moving it from side to side. Katie followed the light with her eyes and Randy spoke softly.

"You are becoming more and more comfortable. Your concerns and worries are fading from your mind. When I snap my fingers, you will be completely under my control. You will remain under my influence until I snap my fingers a second time, but completely aware of where you are, who you're with and what we're doing. Ready?"

"Yes."

"Snap!"

"Well, Katie, how do you feel? Any different?

"Honestly?"

"Always."

"I don't feel any different, no different at all."

"Well, let's see if that's true. What, other than deep water that is, really scares you? Bugs? Snakes? Heights? What? Tell me."

"I can't stand the thought of having a bug fly into my hair. Ugh. It freaks me out."

"How about the bugs flying around the lantern, those kinds of bugs?"

"Not so much. I mean big moths and stuff. Ew," she said. "it makes my skin crawl."

"Katie, no matter what happens next, you are not to scream or raise your voice. You will be unable to get up from the table, or move your arms until I snap my fingers. When I do snap my fingers, you will remember everything as if it really happened. When I snap my fingers again, you will understand that it never happened and that you were imagining everything."

"Katie, do you see the size of these luna moths? They're huge and there's two of them flying right at your head. Oh, they landed in your hair. Can you feel them?"

Katie's eyes went wide as she twisted her head back and forth. "Randy, help! I can't move my arms. I can't get up. Help me." Although Katie's face looked as if she were shouting, the words came out at a volume barely above a whisper.

He rose from his seat and went around Katie, pushed his hands through her orange hair and said, "There, they're gone now." He returned to his seat across from her and snapped his fingers.

Immediately, Katie's hands went to her hair, just to make sure that the imaginary bugs were gone. "Oh, Randy, thanks so much. I hate bugs. I was afraid that they were still there and I'd have to touch them. Yuck!"

"They were big ones all right, but they're gone now."

"Snap!"

"Oh my God. I remember everything. I can still feel the bugs in my hair, even though I know that there never were any bugs. You really can do hypnotism. Is there anything you can't do?"

"I can't fly," said Randy, smiling."

"But you could hypnotize me into believing that you could, right?"

"That's about the size of it. There's really no easy way to say it. I don't want you freaking out. That's the opposite of what I want." Randy got up from his side of the picnic table and sat down next to Katie, who was silent, processing the demonstration.

"Randy, how do I know that the whole day isn't an illusion and that you haven't commanded me to see you... like I do.

"Katie, to answer that one, you're going to have to look inside yourself. Does anything seem off? Have I lied to you? Didn't I tell you exactly what I could do and then demonstrate it... and then bring you back? Katie, if this were all some kind of plot to take advantage of you, would I have let you remember being hypnotized?"

Katie, if you don't think you can trust me, I'll understand. You can have the tent to yourself and I'll sleep in the back seat of the station wagon. I told you twice that you have nothing to fear from me."

"Randy..."

"Now, I'm telling you a third time. I am a truth-teller, Katie, and here's the truth. "I've enjoyed every minute we've spent together. You're beautiful and your kisses are wonderful. I want only to please you. If I've blown my opportunity, I'm sorry. It was not intentional."

"Randy, stop," she said as she leaned over and whispered in his ear. "It's not that I don't trust you. I just can't believe that you're real. Randy, how does someone your age get to be so mature, so nice and now the hypnotism thing on top of it. It's a bit much, that's all." She kissed him on the cheek. Katie used her hands to turn Randy's face to hers and then kissed him again. The kiss was warm and genuine, soft and inviting. She sat up, reached behind her back, and undid her bikini top. Once again, her perfect freckled breasts were free for him to examine. He kissed her again, but this time used his hand to fondle her tit.

It was soft and pliable, holding its shape when he squeezed and returning to its previous shape when he relented. He found her nipple and gently squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger as once again their lips met, but this time the kiss was passionate, demanding an in-kind response, completely devoid of hesitation.

"Randy broke off the kiss and said, "Katie, this damsel thing has me turned on. I still want to do it. I promise not to scare you too much, but I can't get the picture of you naked on my sleeping bag out of my mind. What do you say? Still trust me? C'mon, Let's play."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I just told you what I have in mind. The real question is what do you have in mind? Don't be worried. If you can describe it, I can make it real. I promise that if you're really into the damsel thing, you'll dig it. I promise to stop if I get the sense that you're not enjoying it."

Katie looked up into the young man's eyes and said, "OK, I'm game. What can we do? Will you help me decide by making a few suggestions before we start?"

"Sure," said Randy as he gave her nipple a slightly tighter squeeze, "but I think I've already started. Here's a couple that have already come to mind. You're camping just like we are, except this whole set-up is yours. You're inside the tent getting ready for bed when all of a sudden, an intruder comes in and ties you up and forces you to have sex. That's one."

Decisions, Decisions

"You can be a secret agent caught stealing top secret documents. The tent is an interrogation cell and the interrogator assaults you sexually in an attempt to force you to reveal your employer."

"You can be a bratty teenager who's gotten herself hooked up with a guy who has lured you into the tent and won't take 'no' for an answer. How about you? Can you think of any that you like especially?"

Randy's finger-to-nipple contact was enough for him to gain access to her innermost thoughts. She was totally into it, all misgivings brushed to the back of her mind. Her distress scenarios were front and center in her consciousness. She liked the secret agent thing and the bratty teenager scenario as well. She was imagining herself to be in the past, accused of witchcraft, and in the hands of the Grand Inquisitor. Katie's mind shifted to a second scenario. Now she was in a white slave market, restrained, but still defiant.

"I've come up with two," she said as she described her thoughts exactly as Randy had experienced them. "I can't decide."

"OK, said Randy as he released her nipple and brought his hand to his chin as if deep in thought. Let's do it by chance." The teenager got up and went to the bushes, pulling five nearly identical sticks from a fallen branch. Snapping one of the branches in half and discarding the unwanted piece of twig, he returned to the table.

"We've got five scenarios and I have five twigs, one of which is short. We'll name a scenario and you'll draw one of the twigs. When you draw the short one, the decision is made. OK with you?"

Katie pursed her lips and nodded in the affirmative, dropping her eyes to the table as if she were cowed, already in over her head and resigned to the outcome of the game of chance. A slight smile of anticipation came to her lips. No matter what stick she drew she knew that the night would end up with her tied and fucking this extraordinary teenager. There were no 'losing' twigs.

OK, said Randy after turning his back and arranging the twigs so that they all appeared to be the same length. He held them out for Katie to select one. "The first one is the camping intruder. Draw one."

Katie chose a twig and pulled it from Randy's hand. "That's a long one. Next is the secret agent scenario." Katie drew a second long twig. "OK, now the spoiled brat." Katie reached out and pulled the short straw.

"Hold all calls. We have a winner!" announced the hypnotist. "How about we take a walk together up to the rest rooms. I have a feeling that this will be your only chance for a while."

"Give me a minute to get my things, you know, girlie things." Eventually the two started up the dark road, guided only by the dim light of the faux mini electric lantern. Katie had a small bag of toiletries and told Randy that she'd be as quick as she could, no more than ten minutes.

Two screened doors slammed and then a couple of minutes later Randy emerged and let the door slam behind him. He sat down on the edge of the wooden porch and dangled his feet. Although it was dark and past bedtime for the youngest campers, the campground was a cornucopia of sights, sounds, and smoky smells. Occasionally he could hear a distant slamming door. He could hear radios tuned to the baseball game crackling and fading as the AM signal drifted.

Every now and then someone would laugh out loud as one distant site after another announced its presence. Randy wondered what percentage of the campsites contained lovers either screwing right now or soon to come, maybe after the kids were fast asleep. He pictured naked mothers and teen-aged girls gyrating in sleeping bags, careful not to be heard by others at the site.