Randy Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many were there? He had no idea, but he knew there was at least one.

After a short while Katie came out. Randy stood up and joined her. She'd put on a tee shirt and shorts, but he could tell that she was braless. Her flaming hair was teased out almost into a fiery afro, but the ensemble-topper was her eye shadow and lipstick, both of which were bright green.

"Did someone ask for a spoiled brat?" She smiled and skipped like a schoolgirl. The curtain was rising, the night's entertainment underway.

"Are you sure that your parents don't know we're together?"

"They think I'm with friends at another campground. Besides," she added, I'm eighteen and I can do whatever I want."

Randy held Katie's hand as they made their way back to the campsite. "Hey Randy, that's a wimpy fire. Got any more wood? Put it on," she said with just the right amount of entitled attitude. Rifling through the coolers she said "Got any beer? Oh, here's one, she said reaching into her own cooler and pulling out a cold one. She twisted off the cap and took a slug. "You don't mind, right?"

"Not at all," said Randy who was busy using his pocket knife to cut lengths of clothesline off a larger skein. After he'd cut a half dozen or so lengths, he folded the knife back into his pocket and walked over to the firewood. He threw three good-sized pieces into the coals and right away, smoke rose from the re-kindling fire.

"I want a fire, Randy, not a smoke show. Where are the flames? Is the wood too wet? The wood's not too wet; is it?" Randy ignored her barrage of questions and tucked the pieces of clothesline under his belt by his back pocket. He walked back to the picnic table and stood directly in front of Katie, whose legs parted just enough to allow him to advance to the edge of the table. She set down the beer and stared directly into Randy's eyes. "You want to kiss me, don't you Randy?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, I do," he said as he leaned forward to accept her offer. Just as their lips were about to meet, Katie jerked her head back out of reach.

"Did I say 'yes'?" she asked giggling, enjoying her role as teen-aged tease. Randy reached for her neck and drew the beautiful wild-haired "teenager" to him as he took his kiss by force. Katie's kiss was lackluster, almost distant. She got up and twisted out of the way finishing her evasion with a little skip. "Do you, by any chance, have any pot?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," lied the teen-aged hypnotist, sensing an opening. "It's in the tent under my pillow." Just then the smoking campfire burst into flame, illuminating the scene.

Katie clapped her approval. "Cool," she said. "Wanna get high?"

"Sure. Why don't you go get it?" Katie bounced over to the tent and stepped inside. Immediately, Randy was up and after her, stopping just outside the tent.

"I can't find it."

"Here, let me help you look," he said as he walked into the tent. Katie was down on her knees searching the head of the sleeping bag and didn't bother to look up. In a second, she was pushed to the ground as Randy pulled her hands behind her. In a minute her wrists were secured and she was on her back.

"What are you doing? Untie me!"

"Nope."

"I mean it!" she insisted.

"So do I. Listen Katie, you've been strutting your stuff and waving your cute little ass all over the place since we met. What makes you think that I'm gonna beg for it like a trained little puppy dog?"

"Beg for what?"

"This," he said as he straddled her hips and reached up under her tee-shirt grabbing both of her tits and squeezing, but not too hard.

"Randy, she said kicking her legs, "Stop! Let go of my tits."

"OK, he said, withdrawing his hands. Instead of dismounting, he reached down and unbuckled her shorts. Katie shook, but could find no leverage. Randy pulled her shorts and down they came along with her panties all at once. Her red pussy hair stood out against the pale skin of her abdomen.

Katie thrashed and Randy, responding with a second length of clothesline, wrapped and tied her ankles. Randy slid off to one side. With one hand he held the back of her pale, white neck as he reached down to pin her head to the pillow with a passionate kiss. Katie did not return it, but continued to struggle, avoiding Randy's lips.

"You want me to untie your hands, do you Katie?"

"Duh, yes."

"OK, sit up and turn around." He helped his captive sit up and undid her wrists. Katie stretched her hands up over her head, but before she could bring them back down, Randy hooked his hands under her tee shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her breasts and giving Randy an unobstructed view of her body. He took a moment to admire her beauty, but only a moment as Katie used her hands to cover her sexuality, but she was a hand short to complete the trifecta.

Randy grabbed her wrists and tied them together a second time. Katie twisted and turned, flailing, but she was no match for her attacker. Randy pushed her hands to the ground pinning her arms over her head. "Stop it. Let me go, Randy!" she spat.

Randy moved his head closer to nibble her neck as she half-strained to move out of range. Katie's resistance was beginning to fade. Randy's sudden assault had truly taken her by surprise, but he'd been gentle even while he was subduing her and the "rough" play was making her wet.

This was her fantasy come real.

Randy continued to press his advantage by using his free hand to explore her beautiful body. Reaching down to her pubis, the teen-aged hypnotist began tracing a path around the furry red mound, decreasing the radius of motion a little bit with each pass, closing in on her most sensitive place.

Katie's protests decreased in number and intensity as her arousal grew stronger. "Randy, I don't want you this way," she pleaded. "Please let me go."

"Katie, you've been teasing me since the moment we hooked-up. You think that beauty gives you a license to cock-tease? It doesn't. There's only so much a guy can take and I've had enough."

"Randy, I don't want this, not this way."

"But I do. You have no idea how sexy you look tied up."

"I'm still a virgin, Randy. Please don't do this."

Randy's hand stopped circling and went straight to her pussy, which he rubbed slowly while his forefinger sought her nub. Katie's clit was large and when he touched it, she jumped. Randy coated two fingers with Katie's goo and slowly penetrated her. Her protests were now reduced to plaintiff moans as her hips began involuntary rotation. Randy's head moved south and kissed her collarbone, taking time to lick before kissing as his tongue descended to her tit and then its nipple, which he kissed tenderly before sucking and then lightly biting her pale pink nub.

"Please, Randy, don't do this... not this way."

"It's a little late for that, Katie. Now you're going to find out what happens to little teen-aged cockteasers."

"What are you going to do?" asked Katie with just the right amount of uncertainty and fear in her voice.

"I'm going to fuck you, of course." He withdrew his fingers and took out another length of line. Pushing Katie on her side, he quickly looped the line around her ankles and wrists and pulled. Instantly the naked redhead curled up into a ball as her wrists and ankles were drawn close together. Randy secured the tie with a knot and slapped her butt. "This is more like it," he said.

"More like what?"

"More like I want you, Katie. When I fuck you, and I am going to fuck you, I want you to know that there's nothing you can do about it. He stood and removed his trunks, revealing his cock and slowly stroking it. He knelt down and positioned the tip of his cock inches from her open mouth.

"Leave me alone. You're disgusting."

"Apparently, you're not quite ready to suck my dick."

"You got that right."

"OK," said Randy, who rose to his feet, stepped over Katie and laid down next to his red, white, and pink captive. The bound "brat" could feel Randy's dickhead as it nudged between her buttocks and pressed against her sphincter."

"Oh, God," she moaned, eyes wide.

"Here it comes," said Randy. "You asked for it." Katie prepared herself to take his cock in her unlubricated ass, but instead he pushed forward and entered her pussy, sliding in without obstruction through the well-lubricated folds of her vagina. He began a slow pumping motion which was instantly matched by return thrusts from his lover, who, though contorted into a crescent shape by her restraints, was fully invested in the sex.

"Still don't want me to kiss you, Katie or are you willing to give yourself to me?" He reached over her side and squeezed a tit for emphasis.

"Randy, please untie me. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?"

Katie thought about her recent encounter with the tip of Randy's cock poised to enter her unlubricated rectum. "Yes," she whispered with a combination of surrender and smoldering desire in her voice. The "distressed" damsel was ready to be freed and fucked in any way her captor might choose. Mostly, she just wanted to feel her younger lover's lips against her own. He'd delivered her fantasy in spades and now she wanted to deliver herself for him.

"Untie me and I'll kiss you, Randy, but what I really want to do is to kiss you while we're fucking. I can't do it in this position. Please let me go."

Without withdrawing or stopping his rhythm, Randy removed the hogtie and then pulled his cock out from her velvet sleeve before untying Katie's arms and legs. Immediately her arms went around her lover and pulled him close to deliver a kiss. The two lovers embraced as her lips met his. The kiss was barely five seconds old when Katie's tongue shot into Randy's mouth. He did the same in response. Eventually the kiss broke and Katie whispered softly, "Now that I'm free, let me show you how grateful I am."

Randy scooched up on the makeshift sleeping bag bed while Katie straddled him. Using her haunches and one hand she grabbed Randy's cock and positioned it just outside her pussy lips. She lowered her body onto Randy's dick, very slowly at first but once he'd been swallowed to his balls, Katie began fucking him in earnest, bouncing up and down like he was a human pogo stick. Her hands squeezed her own tits and nipples as she groaned and bucked.

"You didn't pinch my nipples tight enough, but I'm willing to give you a second chance."

Without warning, Randy executed a perfect "reversal" and Katie was on her back, knees elevated in the missionary position. As Randy and Katie re-established their synchrony, Randy's head descended to kiss her green lips. The kiss was soft, a lover's kiss, the kind that lingers, stowed away in a special place for later recollection. The eighteen-year-old hypnotist whispered "Katie, I want us to come together if we can. Put one of your arms above your head.

Immediately Katie "reached for the sky," but with only a single hand, her left. "You can't move your hand because it's tied fast. Once again, you're back in your fantasy of loss of control. You're working to get off as you're getting fucked and you're enjoying the sex, squirming a little, not as an attempt to free yourself, but because you know that it turns your attacker on. Use your free hand to play with your clit."

"I'm taking my second shot at your tits," he said as he lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. Still pumping, Randy reached out for one of Katie's flattened white breasts and after finding and pinching her nipple, he pulled until the pancake had changed into a cone.

"Oh!" cried the "damsel in distress" whose hand was furiously flicking her clit. "Fuck me, Randy. Fuck me. I'm getting close."

Randy pushed harder and harder with each thrust. He squeezed Katie's tit harder and then suddenly released it as his head dove for the other freckled mound, passionately sucking and biting.

The lovers were ascending in synchrony, rhythms matched and minds embedded both 'in the moment' and deep in vivid fantasies of control and its loss.

Katie was the first to get off. She tensed as her body received a million "scrunch" orders at the same time. Randy followed quickly. His rhythm changed to powerful climaxing thrusts, like he were trying to push his penis as far into his shaking lover as physics and biology would allow.

Cum came blasting out of Randy's cock as he grabbed Katie's hips to ensure that any additional ejaculations would occur deep inside her. There were three other thrusts before Randy was spent. He held Katie tight until their fury subsided before rolling off to one side of the sleeping bag. Randy stood and admired his new lover as he watched his jism trickle out from Katie's snatch.

"You're free to move, Katie," said Randy as he lay back down on the ruffled sleeping bag. Katie lowered her arm, tucked her head under Randy's shoulder and held him as tightly as she could. The two lovers held each other silently until Katie lifted herself up on one elbow and ran her index finger around Randy's largely hairless chest. "So tell me, are you going to be here for a few more days?

"Until next Saturday," said Randy. "You?"

"I'm free all week too. Wanna...?"

"Oh yeah, I wanna," said Randy, smiling.

To the Reader:

There are forty or so stories in the Literotica Mind Control section which concern Randy Baumgardner, aka "The Amazing Randy, The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist." Each story drops into his thirty-year career at one point or another. If you find that you like the character and would like to read more, may I suggest that you read the stories in the order in which they were written. "The True Professional" begins the series.

Finally, I encourage you to comment in the comments section below. It really is important to me. Take a moment of your time to let me know what you think, please.