All Comments on 'Randy's High School Reunion'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DianceDianceabout 3 years ago

I was just going through the Mind Control section, thinking how difficult the topic is. This makes it look easy. It gives me a goal to try to work up to.

I am not an editor, so I won't go through every word and line to point out tiny things.

I'll have to look up your other stories!

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks, Diance, for your kind comments. All "Amazing Randy" stories are in the "Mind Control" section. May I suggest that, if you choose to read them, you do so in order of publication? "The True Professional" starts the series.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why would he make her “amenable” to his future commands?

She already was, removing consent just makes it rape and I can’t see a guy like that being a rapist.

Could he use his knowledge as an inside edge, saying what he needs to in order to get in her pants? Hell yes. And he would have already known she was a porn star, that she fucked men for money. That she would have been insecure about that and that chances are, her former classmates would have known about her past.

This would have been ok. It wouldn’t have taken anything away from the story; but you have to go and make her “amenable” to his future suggestions and remove any question from her as to why and no explanation why this couple even broke up....

Sorry but it’s problematic because once a rapist, always a rapist. If he did with a woman who was a sure thing, he’ll do it with someone who isn’t. And someone who is younger. And maybe even someone underage. Because rape isn’t about sex, it’s about power. Control. Sex is just the by-product.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

for your comments. I asked and you delivered.

This story is merely one of a dozen or so here on Literotica which feature The Amazing Randy. I read your speculation about Michelle's being the town pump in high school and I can't take opposition to that view, except that the issue of Randy and Michelle's time together in high school is already a matter of record. If you'd like to find out whether or not she was a slut in high school, or if he was a predatory rapist, all you have to do is to read "An Amazing Gift." It's here on Literotica with the other 11 stories I have written in the past five years.

The issue of whether The Amazing Randy is or is not a rapist is actually a central theme in all the stories. He struggles with the issue himself. Trust me on this. I created the character and it's fair to say that I know him better than just about anybody.

Again, I very much appreciate your written feedback. Keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I notice in your stories you fuck all the nice women in the ass. What's up with that ???

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 2 years agoAuthor

Ha ha ha! Some? Yes. All? No. There are now two dozen or more stories featuring The Amazing Randy here in Mind Control. In every story he's got to get laid eventually. Luckily, he enjoys lots of different kinds of sex. He's into BDSM as well.

Would you keep reading if every story ended with the missionary position? I wouldn't.

Seriously, thanks for reading and commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...