Randy's Husband and Other Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't without some benefits. Janice had sprayed down her car and was using a big sponge to wash it when I walked up. She didn't have big tits, but she also wasn't wearing a bra and she'd gotten the front part of her T-shirt wet. Her long, stiff nipples stuck out like rocks.

She wasn't particularly happy about the summons, but I'd expected that. I didn't expect her to turn the sprayer on me and soak me from head to foot. I had to come back home, shower, and then change clothes before I could go down to Phil's for a new bottle of Glenfiddich. I didn't see that asshole kid again, but I guess you can't have everything you wish for.

I think I'll pour me a couple fingers, take a sip and then relax with a cigarette or two. After that, I'll stick a frozen dinner in the microwave and then have dinner. I'll probably take a nap as well. Randy called me while I was getting dressed and asked if my dick could get hard yet. I'm going to need all the rest I can get.