Ranjini Spreads it for an 18 yr Old

Story Info
A 32yr old Ranjini and 18yr old Anirudh's lustful night.
964 words
3.78
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranjini had just gotten a divorce from her husband. He has gotten custody of the kids because she has no proper job. She works a road sweeper. With no formal education, no house to live in as she was kicked out, a small amount from the divorce and with hate spewed on her from every single direction, calling her a hoe, the 32 yr old ended up in as the a babysitter in Aggarwal's house. There were only two people living there, Jayesh Aggarwal and his grandson, Anirudh Aggarwal.

Ranjini wasn't particularly excited. This job would pay her even more than all her previous jobs combined. She felt lonely. She wanted someone to embrace her. She had never had a satisfactory sex life.

Sunday, 13th April, was the day she joined. There was a surprise that awaited her. Anirudh wasn't a kid, but a 18yr old adult. His grandfather still thinks of him as a child and that's why Ranjini was hired. Ranjini was a given a separate room with her very own restroom. She was flabbergasted. Her jib was to just take care of Anirudh, give him what he needs and put him to sleep.

Jayesh was a busy man and would not even stay in the country for more than a week. Anirudh was an extremely intelligent boy but didn't have any friends. He introduced himself to Ranjini and asked whether she'll be his friend. She whole heartedly agreed. They both hugged. But it was no normal hug. Ranjini felt Anirudh's hands touch her ass cheeks. He was trying to get into her saree too. Ranjini realised that he suffered the same issue as other teenagers, extreme horniness. At first she was disgusted. But she kept her mouth shut to keep her job.

Anirudh would spend several hours in the restroom. Ranjini knew he was fapping inside, and she knew that the 18yr old lusts for her. His moans could be heard from the outside of the restroom.

One night there was a storm. The storm caused the lights to go off. The generator had been damaged. Ranjini lit a candle and started washing the dishes. She felt someone creep up to her, he touched her ass, then her navel, then whispered, "My love... ". Ranjini who that was. She turned back and gave him a tight slap. The boy was dejected. He went back to his room.

After a few minutes, Ranjini felt as if her actions were wrong. After all this was the first time a male had embraced her. Her husband never loved her. He fucked her for the sake of making kids and nothing else. Ranjini wasn't the most beautiful. Nor was she ugly. That's why no one cared much about spreading her legs. This was the first time she felt aroused in years. She couldn't control her urges. Here feminine nature took over. She walked to the candlelit room of Anirudh. There he was lying down on hos bed, all naked with a boner. After seeing Ranjini, he tried to put on jis clothes back. She ran in, caught his hands and said "Sorry, I didn't mean too... " He said it was ok.

Her eyes were filled with tears. Anirudh wiped the tears from her eyes, saying "I still love you."

Ranjini knew he outright wanted to bang her hard. She replied "The difference between us is a lot... "

"Age is just a number, you look hot anyways.... " said Anirudh while touching her thighs. Neither of them resisted. They went for a passionate, sexy kiss. Anirudh hurriedly tried removing Ranjini's saree. Ranjini tried removing it too. He tore through her saree and her blouse. She hurriedly untied her inskirt. Anirudh was flabbergasted on how beautiful she was, although she was a mediocre woman. Her boobs were small although her hip was quite wide. Her pussy was hairy unlike Anirudh who had completely shaved all his pubic hair. Ranjini pulled him close. Anirudh started sucking on her titties. She moaned softly. His hand then went to her vagina. He had learnt how pleasure a woman through several porn videos. His method worked. Ranjini moaned harder. He then licked her navel. She kissed his chest. But she was hesitant to give blow job. Anirudh recognised her anxiety and pulled her face up for a hot kiss.

It was time for the big event. Ranjini asked him one last time, "Are you sure?" Anirudh's reply wasn't through words.

He put his dick in and started thrusting slowly. Ranjini was penetrated for the first time in 6 years. She felt pleasure that could be compared to drinking the sweetest wine from the heavens. She held him tight. They were doing the missionary pose, the basic pose. Their moans echoed throughout the mansion. Lightning sounds paired with their passionate moans. They were in the atmost peak of satisfaction. When he came, both gave out loud satisfactory moans.

Anirudh lasted for 7 minutes. Its quite high for a first timer. After a very long time, a male had satisfied her bodily needs. Even her loneliness vanished that night as she realised that she had a lover who was ready to embrace her anywhere at anytime. For Anirudh, this was THE night. This was the night where he truly converted from a boy to a man who was able to satisfy a mature woman, twice of his own age. For both of them, this was the best moment of their lives.

As they cuddled in his bed, Anirudh asked Ranjini, "How was it?"

Ranjini replied "I've been fucked twice or thrice before this, but this night is the night when I truly lost my virginity." They both smiled and dozed off, hugging each other tightly in the coziness of his bed.