Rape Fantasy Pt. 03 - Meeting

Story Info
H attends an important meeting.
3.4k words
4.49
9.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, I started getting the texts.

The first one was from Donnie Tobias, one of the wealthiest, most influential players in state politics. "H______, great event you put on." Attached was a picture of him reclining on what was most likely his yacht floating somewhere on Lake Erie. He had a smile of someone too rich to give a fuck about how ugly he was.

"Unfortunately, you forgot to take care of one thing."

The next attachment he sent made me involuntarily yelp and drop my phone. It was a picture of this small, sad erection, with the Buffalo skyline in the background, I assume, to make it appear larger.

Sitting in the break room, feelings of disgust washed over me as I tried to compose myself.

"You OK, boss?" It was Michael. He was leaning over me with his hand on my shoulder. In his other hand, he was holding out my phone, with the dick pic still clearly visible on the screen.

"Here, you dropped this." That smile. It's like every man is looking at me with J______'s smile, now. They all know. They all see right through me.

I quickly lock my phone, only to feel it vibrate with a text.

Donnie Tobias: "Surely, for the amount of money I've donated, I should be at the front of the line to use that pretty little mouth of yours."

Shaking, I sent back to him, "please don't. I'm not interested."

Soon, he's calling my phone. I have no choice but to pick it up. He's too important.

"Mr. To...."

"Look here, you little slut..." I quickly walk into my office so that the sound of his voice doesn't carry for everyone to hear. "...a dick drainer like you needs to get on your knees and beg for my cock whenever I want. Is that understood, H______?"

"..." I don't know what to say.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." Eating shit would be easier than saying these words, but there's no one more important than Donnie Tobias in my professional universe. Even so, he was one of the most disgusting people I have ever met, with what I now knew was one of the most pathetic-looking penises I had ever seen.

"What was that, slut?"

I spoke a little louder, "yes, sir," my words coming out in between coughs. My throat was so dry.

"Yes, what, cunt?"

He wanted me to say it. Speaking the words was a thousand times harder and made my body involuntarily start to shake. I could hear that water lapping against his boat as I tried to figure a way to escape. Eventually, I gave up.

"Yes, I will get on my knees and beg for your cock whenever you want, Sir."

I could hear his breathing. He was fat, so it wasn't shocking to hear him wheeze when he talked to you. This was different. "Good girl."

I could feel my body involuntarily react to the words. I was a good girl. I had pleased a man. I had pleased an important man.

"It's too bad you're not here. I could put that little mouth of yours to good use."

All I could do was freeze in horror as I listened to his heavy breathing. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I had this overwhelming feeling of nausea, like I was about to vomit at any moment.

"Would you like that? Would you like that, H______?" Saying my name made it so much worst.

I wanted to scream at him, to tell him that I'd rather die than look at his penis, that I've never seen anything more pathetic in my life. Instead, all I could say was, "ye...."

Then, thankfully, Angel knocked and came in without even waiting for me to give her permission. I hired her because I was told that we needed a diversity hire. She ended up being really good at her job, and we paid her 75 cents on the dollar.

I quickly hung up the phone.

"H______? Do you mind if we go over Friday's presentation now?"

For the next half hour, she sat across from me, displaying her PowerPoint on the large monitor that I had on one of the walls. She was stunning. I would kill for her perfect curves. I'm surprised that the guys in the office got any work done at all, with her walking around.

As she went over each slide, my phone started blowing up. Picking it up, I saw a hard penis on my lock screen. Back then, I had it set to preview everything automatically. Picture after picture from numbers I didn't recognize was sent to me.

What the fuck was happening? The images made me want to vomit, but all I could do was sit there and act interested in what she was showing me.

Slowly, I could feel my body involuntarily responding to the digital assault. Who were these guys? How did they get my number?

Their questions were equally disgusting. "Hey baby, I hear you suck dick? Let's hang out? What ya doing? Need a big dick? Call me, slut? This big cock needs draining.."

For the rest of the week, I would get one of these texts every hour or so. I would try blocking them, but they would just pop up on a different number. They were in different locations. Sometimes, sitting in a chair. Sometimes on a public toilet. A few times outdoors. One time, it looked like he took a break from hiking around Lake Michigan to send me a picture of his hard cock.

By Friday morning, I had figured out how many different men were sending me dick pics. I counted seven different guys' dicks from the 63 pictures sent to me. One black guy was disappointedly average, six white guys, one circumcised, two of which were very thick, and one of which was positively massive. Thankfully, none of them was Donnie Tobais' tiny member.

As I walked into the office, Angel anxiously walked up to me and told me, "they're already here, waiting for you in the conference room."

I was running late, having spent most of the night touching myself while shifting between looking at degrading porn, the dozens of dick pics saved onto my phone, and the videos of my rape.

"OK, let me run into my office real quick, and I'll be right there."

This was an important meeting. We'd be pitching to a lot of investors. Putting down my bag, I took a moment to fix my face. It was using more makeup than in the past, encouraged by the anonymous men I played with online. Still, I looked like that good midwestern girl trying a little too hard to impress a boy. Part of me wanted to run home and do it all over again. What was wrong with me? Angel stared at me impatiently from my office door.

"OK." Standing up, I ran my hands down my dress smoothing it out, and started walking towards the most crucial moment of my life.

Walking into the conference room, I couldn't help but be confused. They had pushed the long conference table against the wall. In front of the two large monitors sat all the guys in the office, except for Michael. He was leaning against one wall, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. On one of the monitors was the smiling face of Donnie Tobias.

"Hello, H______."

I spun around and ran for the door. Blocking my path was Angel.

"Oh no, you don't, bitch."

For the first time, I noticed that she towered over me.

Grabbing me by the ponytail, she spun me around and pulled me into the center of the room, mumbling, "diversity hire, my ass," under her breath.

"Thank you, darling," Tobias said.

All I could do was twist, trying to pull my hair out of her hands. I was openly wailing, "no, please, no, please don't do this."

"Sweetheart, would you mind calming the little lady down for me like a dear?"

My head spun as Angel's open hand slapped me hard on the face. "Shut up!"

"Much better. Thank you." I quietly sobbed as her grip on my hair kept me from collapsing onto the carpet.

"Now H______, sweet child. No one is going to make you do anything. I give you my word of honor." His voice was soothing, and given how desperate I was to get out of this situation, it calmed me down.

"We've just decided that there needs to be a little office restructuring, as they say."

"Angle, will you show Miss _________ her seat while we show you a little presentation we've prepared for you today."

"Of course, Mr. Tobias." And with that, Angel started pulling hard on my hair, forcing me down onto my knees. All I could do was wail.

"Now, you may be wondering why our Ms. Brown is helping us out on our little presentation here today, given that she is such a passionate advocate of equality."

As I sobbed, I looked down, trying to understand what was going on. My whole world was crashing around me. Angel pulled my head up, forcing me to look into the screen.

"The truth is pretty simple, H_____. Money. Lots and lots of money. You are currently being manhandled by Tobias Industries' new Head of Diversity. Congratulations, Miss Brown!"

As all the men in the room clapped, Angel said, "thank you, Mr. Tobias. I am so excited to help a great company like Tobias Industries in its efforts to be an even better corporate citizen. It's a really exciting opportunity."

"Now," he paused to take out a cigar and start lighting it, his fat face puffing on it until smoke billowed out of his nose and mouth. "To be honest with you, I had a hunch that our Miss Angel here would have done this for free, and do you know why that is, H_____?"

All I could do was shake my head and sob.

"Why was that, Miss Brown?"

Suddenly pulling my head back so that it was forced to look up into her eyes, she spat into my face, "bitch, I hate you. I would have paid him to do this."

This made Mr. Tobias and all the guys in the room laugh. It didn't make sense. Why did she hate me?

Under my breath, I muttered, "why?"

"Why, bitch? Do you really have the audacity to ask me why?!! Here. Let's look at why." Her hand grabbed at the control that was dangling from her wrist. She pointed at the empty monitor and clicked it.

A video of me sucking off Micheal filled the screen. He must have been filming me blowing him. The sounds of my obscene slurping on his cock filled the room. You could clearly see my drool running out of my mouth as his cock sawed in and out of my mouth.

The worst part was that it looked like I was totally into it. My face was covered in cum. I was sucking his cock as if my life depended on it. I was a cheap whore, sneaking out from a party to suck any dick I could find.

All I could do was beg her, "no. Please don't show that."

"H______, you knew Michael was my boyfriend." She tugged hard on my ponytail, forcing my head to follow her as she yelled down at me. "You fucking knew it, and still you tricked him into the supply closet to get your fix of dick." She pulled my head back and forth to the rhythm of her words as she said, "you are nothing but a cheap, cock sucking whore."

Throwing my head down onto the carpet, all I could do was sob and say, "nooo." My whole body was shaking in terror and self-loathing.

Suddenly, my mind snapped awake with a moment of clarity. Looking up at Angel, I pleaded, "you don't understand. I didn't want to. They raped me."

"Bitch. Look at you. You're in heaven. Do you honestly want me to believe," her hand clicked the control, "that this woman," image after image of my being used by J flooded onto the screen, "is being raped?" In each one, I am either enthusiastically sucking his cock, or smiling into the picture as he brutally rapes my ass.

"No, no, no."

"Bitch, please." She backhanded me, making me collapse onto the group seeing stars. "You are a ho. You have always been a ho. You suck any dick you can find. OWN YOUR SHIT!"

I was losing my mind. My whole world was crashing down around me. This wasn't how it's supposed to be. My brain couldn't process any of it.

"Angel, please," Tobias barked from the monitor. "Miss ______, you have no reason to be worried." I grabbed onto his words like I was drowning in an ocean, and he was throwing me a life preserver.

"None of this is going to get out, darling, because we all know that you are a good girl, and we don't want anything to affect your position or career, right?" Tabias' voice dripped with honey. Why is it that they all have this way of sounding so good as they're being so evil?

I nodded passively, desperate to find a way to get out of this situation.

"H_____, you will be happy to know that Tobias Industries has just signed a two-year exclusive contract with your office." Oh my god, where was this going? "Now, as a part of this deal, I have agreed to promise healthy yearly bonuses for each team member, as well as a quarter of a million dollars in office upgrades so that you are running at peak efficiency."

It was clear that none of the guys in the room were aware of any of this. "I have already leased out the rest of this floor for the upgrades, and it will be your teams' first assignment to agree to what they want in the new private wellness room that will make up the rest of the floor."

Cheers of "fuck yeah," and high fives were exchanged by the guys.

"Now, you may not be aware of this, but Tobias Industries is a firm believer of mental health for all of its employees and contractors, both women and men," he stressed and men in the sentence, "and so we want to make sure that your team gets off on the right foot."

I could feel the room spinning. I was kneeling on the floor, listening to this, completely bewildered. The last month had made me feel like I was caught in a tidal wave, only now it was growing much, much bigger.

"So, as our darling Angel's final task on your team, I have asked her to conduct a Servant Leadership Workshop so that you can be fully aware of what your team needs to perform at peak efficiency. As you well know, Servant Leadership leadership is one of Tobias Enterprises Five Keys to Success. We feel that it is critical for a team before getting down to the business of making me money." This made Tobias laugh, then rolls of his fat face sloshing around as he puffed on the fat cigar, easily twice the size of his penis. "Angel?"

"All right," she started passing post-it note pads to each of the men. "On the whiteboard, we have two columns." She drew a long line dividing the board and wrote: "H_______" above the left column and "WELLNESS" above the right.

"On the post-its, I want each of you to write down what H______ can do as your boss to make your job easier as well as what you would like your wellness room to be equipped with for you to be as relaxed as possible at your jobs."

Tobias piped in, "don't forget to remind them about the NDA, sugar."

Angel stood up straight and said in a commanding tone, "don't forget that each of you this morning signed a legally binding non-disclosure agreement for anything that happens during your time consulting with Tobias Enterprises. If you reveal any of this to anyone, Tobias Enterprises will have no choice to employ every legal means at their disposal to penalize you to the full extent of the law, including the forfeiture of damages no less than $5 million."

"Angel, sweetie, our pretty little blowjob queen here knows all about those NDAs, don't you, darling?"

He was right. I had worked with our legal team to create the most vicious NDA imaginable based on the latest case studies put rigorously to the test by none other than our 45th President.

It was too much. I struggled out of Angel's grasp and ran towards the door, repeating no over and over again.

I grabbed the handle of the conference room door. "H______." There was something in the calm way he spoke my name that made me pause.

"H_____, darling, just hear me out first. You're free to go after you hear me out."

I looked back at him.

"That's a good girl." I listened.

"Sugarplum, for the last year, you have been sexually harassing every male employee in your office, making them take debasing pictures of you, forcing them to have sex with you." Angel slowly rotated through the dozens of pictures of my being raped by J_____ and Michael, only none of them looked like I was being raped.

"Each of the gentlemen here has agreed that you have created a hostile workplace and is prepared to take civil action against you to remove such a dangerous sexual predator from their midst. Isn't that right, gentlemen"

Each of the men nodded and said, "yes, sir."

"Now, as a part of Tobias Enterprises legal community outreach team that our beautiful Miss Angel will soon be a part of, we have generously offered to provide each of these gentlemen with the best legal counsel, pro bono."

Instinctively, I started pulling open the door. I had to get out of there.

"Of course," his voice got louder, "as a part of our legal strategy, we will have to share off of your supposedly anonymous posts under such social media platforms as tumblr.com and bdsmlr.com." Screenshots of my posts as Lunellarium started cycling across the screen.

"Posts where you clearly describe in horrific, graphic detail how you wanted to be groped by your coworkers and turned into the office whore." I collapsed onto the floor, my body slamming the door shut.

I was finished.

Angel walked over to me and started stroking my hair. "None of this needs to get out, H______. Your career and reputation are safe. Just be a good girl, listen to what we have to say, and everybody is happy. I win, Mister Tobias wins, all of your employees win, and," a sudden smirk came into her voice, "based upon your writings, Lunellarium, you become the biggest winner of all."

She stroked my tear-stained face. "Don't you agree?"

All I could do is nod.

Angel clapped her hands and barked at the men, "OK, let's get started."

Mateo, the Hispanic guy on my team, who I now deduced, was the one with the uncircumcised cock, raised his hand. "Miss Brown, don't you think it would be easier to come up with ideas if Miss ________ was sucking us off as we brainstormed?"

"What a great idea! What do you think, H_____?"

I meekly nodded.

"What was that?"

"Yes," I whispered.

She slapped my face. "Yes, what, cunt?"

"Yes, Miss Brown."

"Better. Now crawl over them, slut, and start serving your team."

I started to get up off the floor to walk over to them when she grabbed me by the hair and forced me to crawl towards Mateo.

For the next hour, I crawled between each of the men's legs and sucked them off as they joked and came up with humiliating things for me to do and ways to set up a "wellness room" to maximize their pleasure and my humiliation. As I sucked them off, Michael filmed every moment of it, offering up the suggestion that they make sure to cum all over my face since I was such a cumslut and all.

When it was over, as they started to leave the room, Mr. Tobias spoke up.

"Angel, how would you like to earn a quick $1,000 bonus?" He ended the sentence with a wink.

Closing the door after the guys, she started to unbutton her blouse and said, "absolutely, boss."

"Thatta girl!"