Raped in the Park

Story Info
Rough day for him. Rougher night for her.
2.5k words
4.09
36.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving the office late one night and decided to cut through the local park to get home earlier, despite the possibility of the dirt and grass ruining my suit and dress shoes. I walked down a path that I knew to be usually free of people, trying to let the cool air blow through my dark hair and six foot tall frame and ease my frustration from working so late. It was then that I noticed a patch of green seemingly floating in the air, but something seemed off. I stopped to look and realized I was staring at the thick ass of a young woman, maybe in her early twenties with green hair strutting through the park completely naked.

Well, not completely naked. You were wearing tall, over the knee boots, the kind former girlfriends would wear when they wanted me to treat them like fuckmeat for the night. "What the fuck is she doing?" I wondered, and I was suddenly filled with the urge to find out, my dress shoes being quiet enough to hide the sound of my footsteps as I followed this booted degenerate. You didn't seem in any particular hurry, were you just being a tease? Each step you took made my dick a little harder until a few minutes later I was totally erect and just waiting for an opportunity. At a certain point you walked off the path and under a tree, and you had started to put your top on.

Or at least you tried. That was the moment I jumped off the path and pinned your arms up against the tree, your top covering your head so you couldn't see me. You struggled, of course, trying with all your might to connect one of your booted feet with any part of me, but all it did was cause your tits to bounce around in desperation, your tiny nipples erect not from the beginning of my vicious assault but the cold night. Your voice cracked as you meekly and stupidly asked "what do you want?"

I ignored your question and reached for my belt and bound your hands together before looping it around a tree branch, leaving both of my hands free to continue their work. I cupped your covered mouth and twisted one of your tiny tits hard, eliciting a muffled scream. My cock strained against my pants as I finally whispered in your ear "The same as you want, or at least what you deserve, for walking naked and alone like a stupid slut. Even actual whores have more dignity than you. Now listen, I don't want to hurt you, but you are going to be my fucktoy for the moment and resistance will be dealt with."

At that point you started crying, the tears creating two wet spots through the shirt covering your face. I slapped your face hard and told you to shut the fuck up, which of course made you cry more. I moved on from torturing your tiny tits and moved on to your pussy, which had a thin coat of wetness. "Well well well, looks the town whore is excited, were you fingering yourself on your walk in the woods too, you filthy cunt?"

You recoiled from the touch of your clit, your ass desperately trying to disappear into the trunk of the tree. "Please, please let me go, I don't want this," as you tried to stop yourself from sinking lower against the tree, your booted feet just able to touch the ground with great effort. I wrapped a hand around your throat, choking you as I continued to invade your pussy and flicking your clit. "If you like breathing, you better shut up or I'll gag you, though I'm guessing there isn't a pair of panties in that pile of clothes, is there?" I teased, continuing to spread the wetness around your soon to be ravished cunt. You continued sobbing and begging but didn't answer the question, so I slapped you hard across the face again, wrapped my hand around your windpipe again and demanded that you answer me.

"No!" you cried when I finally let go of your throat.

"Of course not, what good are panties to a depraved slut." I used my lubricated finger to swirl a finger around your tight asshole, leading to another scream, during which I shoved that finger into your mouth. Then I undid my tie and bundled into a ball before lifting up your shirt over your mouth, finally shoving it in to seal the taste of your own asshole inside your mouth, your screams now completely muffled but the tears flowing as I ramp up the assault on your cunt. By now, despite your mind's best attempts your body was beginning to betray you as the wetness built up, no doubt helped by me slapping your tits. I could hear the panic in your muffled screams as you try to stop yourself, your thighs trying to squeeze together but easily kicked apart by me. I laughed and teased you "I should be surprised that you're getting off to this but this is all a filthy cunt like you really needs, isn't it? Tied to a fucking tree and raped by a total stranger."

That comment pushed you over the line, the combination of being used, humiliated, and degraded finally coming together to juice out a powerful orgasm against your will. You finally sank, being held up only by the grace of my belt and the tree branch.

"Not time for sleep yet, slut. It's my turn." And with that, I unzipped my pants and took my cock out, finally ready to take what was offered to everyone but became mine. I lifted up one of your booted legs, the cold leather along with the heat of your tortured body driving me over the edge as I slammed into your slutty pussy. A gasp mixed with pain from the tree trunk escaped from your gagged mouth as I began violently thrusting in and out of your soaked cunt. Not that I cared but there had to be more than a few scratches on your thick ass being slammed against the bark of the tree, little bits of wood digging into your ass cheeks, adding pain to the please being forced upon your already sensitive pussy.

I continued to slam my cock into you for several minutes, keeping your leg raised with one arm while the other tortured your nipples. I could hear you trying to beg and plead for me to stop through your stuffed mouth, continuing to struggle against the restraints as I could feel your body heating up for another orgasm. I suddenly let go of your leg and you were back to try to hanging from the branch. "Not so fast, bitch. Wouldn't want you to get too much pleasure out of this." I spun you around and admired your swollen ass cheeks before spreading them apart and admired your tight, puckered asshole, before I started working my thumb in. Your asshole gripped my thumb, as you screamed into the gag, legs trying kick me more out desperation than anything else.

I pinned you against the tree, the bark now digging into your sensitive nipples and scraping your breasts. "You stupid slut, I told you not to try anything. I think I have just the punishment." I scolded you as I noticed a small glass bottle someone had carelessly thrown away near the tree. I picked it up, and during the brief respite you slumped down, your head buried helplessly in the tree. I worked the dirty tip of it into your asshole, facing much less resistance having been stretched out. "One piece of trash deserves another," I said callously, slapping your ass before spinning you back around. I groped your pussy again, which had cooled down substantially during the anal punishment which you didn't yet seem to realize had only just begun.

I slapped your tits again before grabbing both your legs and rammed my cock into your sore pussy again. You finally realize the purpose of the bottle as its pinned between your anus and the tree, the shape of it allowing it to glide deeper and stretch your asshole to accept it even more as I continue pumping my cock into you. Overcome with agony you finally lifted your head up again and let out the loudest scream you could muster through the gag. I wrapped both of your booted legs around me and began hammering relentlessly, the feel of the boots sending me over the edge as you grunt helplessly from getting fucked by me and the bottle at the same time.

I could feel your body starting to betray you again, but this time I wanted you to cum, to feel the shame of being a stupid whore who thought it was a good idea to stroll naked out in public, getting raped by a stranger and sodomized by a dirty piece of trash, helpless to do anything. Your body was heating up and even through the gag I could hear you screaming, begging not to cum. You thrashed as you came hard, covering my cock with your juices and not long after I couldn't take it anymore and finally filled your filthy cunt with my load. You panicked, of course, and I wondered if you were on birth control.

"Calm down you worthless slut, I'm the one that should be worried about an STD." I drop your legs and let you hang there, admiring my handy work. You were trying to work the bottle out of your ass to no avail, slumped again, hanging from the branch, my massive load mixed with your juices starting to dribble down your legs and into your sexy overknee boots, and your top, stilling cover your face, was now entirely soaked with your tears. I took out my phone and took video to capture the moment and contemplated what to do next. I smiled devilishly as I found your phone and quickly installed an app that would let me see your location so I would be able to continue my abuse whenever I wanted it.

I finally let you down from the branch but was careful to make sure your hands were still bound as I let you collapse to the ground, your head buried in the wet ground in front of us. That didn't last long as I pulled your head back and took my tie out of your mouth. I briefly wondered if she still tasted her asshole. Finally able to gasp for air you had desperately needed, you seemed to finally accept the extent of your predicament and I was more than perceptive. "Please don't hurt me, please let me go" you began to plea, trying to back up quickly being reminded of the bottle pushing against your intestines. "I, I won't tell anyone just please don't kill me please let me go I don't want to die here" you cried, mustering the last of what had to be a dwindling supply of tears.

"Stop fucking talking, open your whore mouth, and clean the mess you made off my dick. If you even think of biting I'll bury you here." You breathed a sigh of relief as you began running your tongue over my softening penis, slurping up the mix of our cum and some of the tears that had streamed down your face. It felt so good I wish I had made you suck me off earlier but not regretting the degrading mess I had made of you. I pulled my dick out of your mouth and tapped it against your cheeks, coating it with your tears before popping it back in as you lapped it up.

"Don't forget the balls," I reminded you, as you nodded and began to suck on them, one at a time until they were glistening with your whore spit. Satisfied, I pulled my pants up and removed my belt from your hands, quickly replacing their bondage with my tie. "Think of the tie as a little souvenir of our night together, you worthless stupid whore."

"Wait untie me you can't leave me here like this!" You cried out, begging me to let you free, probably terrified that another visitor might not be as gentle. You tried to stand up but the effort caused the bottle to tighten up even further and you shrieked.

"It's a loose enough knot, even you should be able to get free...eventually. Can't have you trying to run after me, not that you'll be moving very quickly with that bottle plugging your ass."

"Can, can, can you please take the bottle out please?" you begged, still swinging your ass trying to get it free.

"Sorry bitch, I gotta get going, I have work in the morning. Hope you learned your lesson about being a cocktease." And with a harsh, final slap of the ass, and shoving your head into the wet dirt once again. I walked away, leaving you a crying, pathetic, helpless mess of tears and cum, rolling in the dirt.

I watched you from a distance as you tried to reach behind and grab the bottle, whimpering loudly and crying as it came out with a pop. Rolling onto your back, ass juices mixed with the contents of the bottle leaked into the ground, you were finally able to reach up to pull your tear covered top of your head. I could vaguely make out your green eyes that were mostly bloodshot at this point. You winced as you reached down to feel your abused cunt, sore to the touch. Bending your knees up and spreading your legs apart, you slowly massaged your aching pussy to try to soothe the pain. Moments later I heard a moan escape your mouth and I wondered what kind of fucking vile depraved whore I just raped. You kept up the pace, rubbing your clit frantically before cumming hard, booted legs collapsed as you panted, the shame from getting off to being rapemeat flooding your mind.

A few minutes later you worked the knot out and your hands were free. Standing up on your own free will for the first time in hours, your fresh cunt juices started to trickle down your leg. After pulling on the tear soaked shirt, you gimped over to your skirt, stepping into it and pulling it over your boots and up your legs, nearly falling over in the process. You began to make your way out, but with each step a little more of your juices flowed down, and you backtracked to grab the tie off the ground, using your former bind to clean up your face and soak up the remains of the dribbling cum. The tie was covered in your abuse, stained by it, and you stared at it, unsure of what to do until placing it in one of your boots before stumbling home.

I left the park and checked my phone to see your location. You never went to the hospital and from the looks of it, you went straight home. Until next time, I thought to myself.