Raven 04

Story Info
Raven's ex-pimp and dealer find her.
1.9k words
4.63
11.5k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,089 Followers

I began trembling as the three men grinned at me and approached. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Looks like our whore is living the good life now."

I looked at the three big black men I didn't trust my voice to speak so I just stood there trembling.

"Well cunt, did you miss us?" Knife smirked. "You cost me a lot of money by runnin off like that, bitch."

I continued to tremble and Leon said, "And your boyfriend stole our money and we want it back."

Marcus laughed. "You look like you just saw a ghost, bitch. I'll bet you're wondering how we ever found you. Ain't that right?

I was too scared to move or say anything. My thoughts went to Steve and to Steve Jr. These three may kill me but I had to protect my lover and my baby.

Marcus backhanded me and I fell to the floor. "I asked you a question slut. You wondering how we found you, ain't ya?"

I really was wondering so I nodded my head as Knife lifted me back to my feet.

"Well," Knife began, "we looked all over Detroit for your skinny skanky whore ass after you left. We called in a lot of favors lookin for you. I don't know why, but lots of your customers wanted you back, slut." He slapped my face and I fell to the floor again. As he lifted me, I saw Marcus pull something from his pocket. He reached into his other pocket and pulled something else out, and I realized that he had a vial of heroin and a needle.

"N-no, please," I begged. "Please don't."

I felt Knife slap me again. "Shut up cunt. Like I was saying, we looked all over for you. We didn't care about the money, but your boyfriend made us look bad. And we can't have that or others won't respect us. Anyway, after a few months, we finally had to give up."

Leon started laughing and added, "You don't know how much we wanted to get even with that white piece of shit that attacked us when we wasn't looking."

I smirked at him and said, "He was facing you when he kicked all three of your asses." Knife knocked me to the ground again. This time when he lifted me, Leon stepped forward and spit in my face. He lifted my hands over my head and wrapped a rope around them. He passed another rope over the rafter over my head and then pulled me up until my feet were dangling a few inches from the floor. Knife used one of his many knives and cut off my tank top, shorts and panties leaving me hanging naked in front of the men who had used my body many times.

"Ha ha ha ha," laughed Marcus as he stepped forward. "She still has them tiny titties, don't she?" He spit in my face and then slapped my breasts making me scream.

Knife continued, "As I was sayin, we had no idea where you was. Fortunately for us, several of our bros regularly check the porn sites, and guess what they found? Ha ha ha. They found pictures of this slutty whore that we all used to bang just for a line of coke. So, we hired a PI and he tracked down the guy who took the pictures. We broke into his office last night and found your name and address in one of his files. And here we are, bitch. Did ya miss us?"

Before I could respond, I felt a pinch in my arm and saw Marcus emptying a needle of stuff into my arm. At the same time, I heard the bell of our landline phone. Steve's parents had put an extension in the boathouse years ago so they wouldn't have to run back to the house to answer the phone. After about five rings, it stopped. I felt a sharp pain on my ass as Leon whipped it with his belt.

The drug began coursing through my body and things began to blur as Leon continued to beat my bare ass. I don't know how long it was, but I heard my cell phone ringing. One of the men picked it up and tossed it into the water under the boat. I heard the men talking but was having trouble understanding.

I thought I heard Knife arguing not to kill me because I could still be sold on the streets back in Detroit. I think Leon wanted to sell me to a Mexican gang to work one of their houses. As they continued to talk, Marcus stepped forward and jammed a pill of some kind into my mouth. I swallowed it, whatever it was. The men continued to beat me and slap my body. Knife was hitting me with a kayak paddle, which didn't seem to hurt as much as he thought it would.

As the men talked, they kept referring to me as a cheap whore, a skank or an unappreciative cunt. They laughed as they talked of some of the things they had forced me to do six years ago. They said the drugs made me a willing participant, so it wasn't too difficult to get me to do any of them. As they continued to talk about me, I noticed a tiny flashing blue light in the corner. I began laughing and when they turned to me, I started singing, "Heeeeee's watching youuuu."

"What the fuck you talking about bitch?"

"Hee hee! Heeee's watching you baaaaad boys," I giggled.

Leon began beating my ass again with the belt. When he stopped, the men unhooked me from the ceiling and laid me on a worktable in the corner. They tied my arms to the wall and tied my legs to the table legs leaving me spread out for the men. I was ready to start singing again about the funny blue light when I felt the belt slash across my breasts. "Aahhhhh! Ple-please stop!"

I heard Knife say, "Are we gonna gang fuck the bitch before we kill the big motherfucker or not?"

Marcus said, "Leon, keep watch while Knife and I reacquaint ourselves with this little whore."

At first, I wasn't sure who they were calling a whore, but then I realized that it was me. I was a whore. I knew I had fucked and sucked a couple hundred men. They had gang banged me and pissed on me. I had fucked men for a line of coke, a few pills or a needle of H. They had done just about everything to me.

As the two men approached me, they began unzipping their pants and pulling out their black cocks. Knife walked to the head of the table and slapped my face with his cock while Marcus stepped between my legs and began slapping my pussy with his cock to get it hard. Both men reached out and grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed as they continued to slap me with their cocks.

When this whole thing was over, I was so glad that the men ignored my singing about the pretty blue light. Several months ago, Steve installed some Blink Security cameras, and he even put one in the boathouse. When Steve couldn't reach me on the landline or my cell phone, he activated the cameras using his cell phone and watched the three men beat, slap and spit on me as he raced home.

As I closed my eyes to receive the two cocks into my pussy and mouth, I heard a couple of faint sounds and the hands fell off my breasts. I kept my eyes closed until I felt a hand on my thigh and heard, "Raven. Honey, are you OK?"

I looked up into the eyes of my lover. He quickly untied me, but I was in no condition to stand or move on my own. He pulled me close to him and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, Raven. Are you OK to just sit here for a minute?" I numbly nodded my head as I watched Steve turn and zip tie and gag all three of my tormentors.

As he lifted me and started for the door, he turned and said, "Don't go away fellas. We need to talk about what you did to my woman." I started giggling when he called me his woman.

He carried me into the house and put me in bed. He stayed with me until I fell asleep. I didn't wake up until 10:30 the next morning. I needed another hit of something, but I was determined to fight through this. I was addicted once, and I had no intention of letting it happen again.

I looked like shit when I finally made it to the kitchen. Steve and Jr. were there and Steve served me a big breakfast and apologized again. "Babe, I should have taken care of those ass holes the first time. I'm sorry they came after you. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't made it home in time."

I put my arms around him and said, "I love you so much, Steve. That's the second time you've saved me from those bastards." I hesitated and then asked, "Where are they now?"

Steve looked a little nervous and he hesitated. "Well, uh . . . I took them out in the boat and explained that what they did was wrong and that they had made a serious mistake. They won't ever bother us again."

"What did you do?"

"I took them halfway between Lorain and Wheatley and let them out. I told them if they ever return to our house, I'll kill them. They won't bother you again."

"You let them out?" I asked.

"Yeah," he grinned. "They were about 26 or 27 miles from each town."

I looked down at the floor and nodded. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in Steve this time. I was so pissed off at Knife and Marcus that I had hoped that Steve had finished them off this time.

He spent the day tending to me and taking care of Jr. That night, I snuggled up to him and thought of Marcus, Leon and Knife while trying to fall asleep.

The next day after Steve went to work, I was puttering around the back yard and I realized that something was different. It looked like a few cement blocks must have fallen into the canal from our seawall. I never gave it a second thought until I went into the boathouse to get the negligee that I stashed there yesterday. I knew something was missing and I finally realized that the old chain that had been on the wall was gone. Something wasn't right.

When I put Jr. down for his nap, I opened the computer and spent a few minutes on Google Maps. I knew that Lorain was just a few miles away on the north coast of Ohio, but when I found Wheatley, I began to laugh.

Apparently, our old chain, along with a few cement blocks accompanied the three ass holes who visited me last night when Steve dropped them 26 miles from Lorain and 26 miles from Wheatley, Ontario in the middle of Lake Erie. I was definitely going to use all of my skills to properly thank Steve tonight. Damn, I love that man!

BJB69
BJB69
1,089 Followers