Raven 03

Story Info
Raven may have some competition for Steve.
1.7k words
4.6
6.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

At this point, my life was perfect. I was two months pregnant, but wasn't really showing yet. I was living with the most handsome and sexy man I have ever known. He's my lover, my sexual master, the man who saved me and the man whose baby I'm carrying. We had just finished traveling the country for the past four and one-half years and I had made decent money modeling clothes and appearing nude in several photospreads. Not bad for a formerly drug-addicted skinny black prostitute who had never been outside of Detroit and was on her way to an early grave.

During our time traveling, I gradually got Steve to share portions of his life with me. He wasn't a big talker so I took anything he was willing to share.

Before they died, his parents owned two auto repair shops, three tire shops and two body shops around the Huron and Sandusky area. The shops were put into a trust when they died and were run by a close friend of his parents while Steve was in the service and while we were traveling the country. Some of the profits were deposited in an account for Steve and the rest were being held as part of the trust that he could access any time. When we moved into the house, Steve began learning the business from the family friend before he retired.

I also learned that Steve had dated a girl named Cheryl during his last two years in high school. Apparently, they had been a real hot and horny couple, and fellow students were wagering whether they would graduate and get married before Steve got her pregnant. Well, they made it through school and the summer following their graduation. In the fall, Cheryl went away to college and Steve joined the service. Both of them knew that someday they would be married and live happily ever after.

But then Cheryl decided that she wanted to enjoy some freedom while at school, so after a year of long-distance letter-writing, she sent him a 'Dear John' letter. Steve was devastated. At the time, he was in Afghanistan. He thought that his life was over so he volunteered for everything he could. Life no longer mattered. As a result, he was a highly decorated and fearless combat soldier, and even though his superiors asked him to stay, when his term was over, he took his discharge.

It was then that he bought his bus and began building a home-on-wheels to see the country. During that time, he dated a few women, but nothing made it past a couple dates. He was completely focused on seeing the country for a few years before settling down to run the business. And a week after the bus was finished, he happened to be visiting a friend in Detroit, and that's where I entered the picture.

So, after four-and-one-half years, that's about all I knew about 'Mr. Strong and Silent.' Well, except that he is a wonderful lover, he saved my life, it didn't seem to bother him that I had been a doped-up whore when we met. He also doesn't mind my little 'A' cup breasts. I feel safe with him and I would do anything for him and I love him more than anyone in the world.

So, when he said, "Put on a pair of shorts and let's go check out the county fair," I ran to the bedroom and tossed on a pair of the Daisy Duke length shorts that he likes and a tight tank top and we jumped on the Goldwing, and off we went. And it was turning into another perfect evening with Steve as we strolled along the midway.

Just as we finished our cotton candy, I heard, "Stevie, baby! You look great! Where have you been, honey?"

As I turned, I was looking at the back of a blond hugging Steve and kissing his face. I stood there stunned as I looked at the back of this woman who was holding the man I loved. I felt my perfect life beginning to crack as I looked at her silky long blond hair. I saw her arms around Steve's neck. As I looked down, I saw that she had a slender waist and that Steve's hands were on either side of it. Continuing down her body, I saw her rounded ass and her perfectly shaped and sun-bronzed legs ending in her white sneakers.

"Stevie honey, how have you been? And where have you been? I've missed you, baby."

I watched as Steve gently pushed them apart. Her arms remained around his neck, but I could now see his face. This was the face that I was more familiar with than I was with my own. Since Steve didn't say much, I had become quite good at reading his face. And he was smiling as he looked at the blond. But as I looked closer, I realized that his mouth was smiling, but his eyes weren't.

"Hello Cheryl," he said. "How have you been?"

"I'm wonderful now, honey. Now that you're here." She tried to hug him again, but he held her at a distance. I was beginning to have hope. "What's the matter, baby? Didn't you miss me?"

"I did Cheryl, but when you dumped me, I got over it," he said.

"Oh that. That was just a silly mistake, baby. I've missed you."

He finally worked loose from her grip and stepped to the side and motioned me towards him. As I stepped next to him, he held my hand as I looked at the woman in front of me. She looked like an angel. She was a couple inches taller than me and had flawless skin. Her long silky blond locks were a contrast to my own short curly hair. Her face was beautiful. Actually, I can't remember ever meeting anyone who could compare with her. She had a long graceful neck and perky breasts that were at least a 'C' cup. Her nipples were straining against her tight tee shirt. She had a slender waist and her hips flared just right. And any man I ever knew would love to have her perfectly tanned legs wrapped around their own hips or head. This woman was perfect in every way.

"Raven, this is Cheryl. We were an item in high school. Cheryl, this is my lady Raven."

Lady?? Me?? No one had ever called me a lady before. As I smiled at Cheryl, I looked at her face and saw her expression of shock as she looked down at me. Shock turned to revulsion and then quickly to confusion as she turned towards Steve. "Wha... what? Stevie, what are you saying? Who is this little girl?"

"This is my lady, Cheryl. We've been together for more than five years, and now we'll be having a baby in a few months."

The angel looked back at me with a look of complete puzzlement. "But... but Stevie, we were so good together. I thought we... "

Steve stepped forward and quickly hugged the blond angel and said, "Good seeing you again, Cheryl. See ya." He let her go, stepped back and grabbed my hand. We turned and walked down the midway leaving a confused woman sputtering alone.

I dropped his hand and moved next to him and put my arm around his waist. "I love you so much, Steve." He smiled down at me and pulled me close.

That night, I was dying to ask him questions about the beautiful angel that he was planning to marry, but I decided to use the skills that I had acquired during my life as a prostitute to show Steve how much I love and appreciate him. Not an inch of his wonderful body went untouched or un-kissed or un-licked. For more than two hours, I worked on my man's body and gave him two climaxes, a complete body rub-down, and a rim job. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I had turned 22 just a month before our baby was born. For the first time in our relationship, I put my foot down and fought like hell to name him Steve, Jr. after the man who had rescued me from a life of being a drug-addicted whore many years ago. He finally grinned his ornery grin at me and nodded in agreement after I told him I'd do anything if he agreed. The funny thing was that he knew I'll do anything for him anyway.

By the time Jr. was two months old, I was back to my 102 pounds. Unfortunately, my "B" cup breasts from my pregnancy were now back to being tiny 'A's' again. I don't know why, but I still thought of Cheryl the Angel every-once-in-a-while. I still couldn't figure out why Steve wanted me when he could be with her, but I decided not even to bring it up. At least for now. My life was perfect, except for those thoughts that periodically jumped into my head.

Steve has never brought up my life as a drug-addicted prostitute since the night he rescued me. He hasn't laughed at my middle name (Deja) or called me out for lying about my age when we first met or made fun of my tiny breasts like most of my johns have.

Steve and I became friends with another couple who lived just outside of Huron. They were about our age and Masha was pregnant and due in four months. They volunteered to watch Jr. when he was four months old so Steve and I could go out for the evening. Steve left around 4:00 to take Jr. to their home. We decided to take the boat to a lakeside restaurant and bar for dinner, so I went to the boathouse and hid a skimpy negligee in the small cabin so I could surprise him on the way back from dinner. My hope was that he would enjoy my surprise and let the boat idle off shore for a while until we took care of business.

As I climbed down off the boat, I was startled when I turned around to see a man standing inside the door to the boat garage. As I stared, my jaw fell open as two other men joined him and they walked into the garage. My perfect life had just come to an end.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers