Raven Nevermourn Ep. 005: PASSiON PIT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This totally sucks."

"It does indeed! Please keep it together for my family Miss Mo... Miss Mourn."

"Awww! You remembered. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" She smiled then sensed the mark on her lower spine burning a circle, "Ring of fire?" Light, but it still burnt. Discomfort mainly!

Jody finding her mother sobbing again dropped to her knees in front of Gwen and laid her head in her lap. "I know you didn't mean to shoot me. I just couldn't let you hurt Raven. Can't you see she's struggling to cope with all of this as much as we are?"

"We don't even know her. For all we know she's manipulating us... using Hector to get into our heads." The thought of kissing Raven earlier made Gwen shiver now that it had occurred to her this might be some demonic game. Then the obvious possession and rape by Brandon hit home. The barrier saving Jody twice in one day, the cat Theodore also possessed. Gwen Alonzo needed to get a grip. Controlling her emotions, she began stroking her daughter's hair as she lay in her lap. Looking up at Raven she pouted and mumbled, "Please forgive me." A thumbs up from Raven accompanied by a smile was acceptable enough.

While they stared at one another Gwen's cell rang in her purse from the table next to the front door. Jumping at the ringtone she bulged her eyes. "That's Brandon's father Dale. He must be looking for Brandon. What do I say to him?"

"Don't answer it." Jody lifted up and simply knelt on the carpet between her mother's knees. "Just tell him later you were grieving over Daddy. Dale will understand."

"Why hasn't he called Brandon's cell? I left it in the bedroom." She got up and scurried down the hall and found her fiancée's phone. Looking at it she did indeed find calls from Dale; his ringer was simply turned down. "No wonder!" Suddenly a text popped up on his cell from an unknown number. "I miss you baby!" Gwen flared her eyes at the words, her auto response was that Brandon was cheating on her with another woman. "Oh, come on! Don't do this to me now Brandon. You departed with such sweetness earlier. I know you loved me."

Another text, "I do love you. Very much!"

"Oh my God! Brandon?" She spoke without texting. She didn't have to it simply seemed to reply to her.

"Right here with you Beloved!" That made Gwen palm her lips and weep, "I'm losing my mind, aren't I?"

"Not yet! Hector's right... keep it together."

"Where are you texting from?"

"Big City Lights! I'm guessing Vegas... what happens here, stays here, right?"

"Goofball! How can you be talking to me from... Vegas?" She meant the afterlife but liked Vegas better. She was having a bit of good luck at the moment. Would it last?

"How can Hector be talking through the girl?"

"Good point! This is bonkers nuts Brandon. What do I tell your family? Where do I spread your ashes? How do I go on without you?"

"Help the girl like Hector's doing. After that demon took me over, I know it's the right thing to do. BTW... sorry I raped you even if it was only my body. I did know what he was doing though."

"Just stop! It's over."

"It's not over. That thing will keep coming after the girl. There is no running from it."

"Jody and I can run."

"No, it will use you both to get to her now. If you let your guards down, you will die."

"Then... I'd be with you."

"Would you? I'm not 100% sure where I am... Vegas is close enough. I see strippers and neon signs. Oh, there's Pawn Stars. Hey Chumley!"

"Brandon? I nearly killed my daughter just now."

"But you didn't! It was an accident. Don't be that foolish again."

"Mom?" Jody stepped in concerned as to why she was taking so long. Giddy all of a sudden Gwen shared the cell screen.

"Brandon is texting me."

Eying the cell screen with a squint Jody bulged her eyes, "Ummm! Mom?" She pointed at the text, luring Gwen to recall it for inspection. On the screen was now a never-ending text of, "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, fuck! It must be the demon using someone's cell to text his." She swiftly tosses it on the bed and snatches up Jody. "He seemed so... sincere."

"What if it's... inside Dale?" Jody brought up a valid suspicion.

"Oh crap! We can never go around him again Jody."

"I liked Dale." Saddened by the hell this whole ordeal was creating Jody quickly toughened up. "Like daddy said... one day at a time. Come on mom... let's visit with dad as long as we still have him near."

"You're right! Let's fill him in." Together they returned to the living room where Gwen's cell began receiving texts. Eying it Gwen simply couldn't resist. "It's not Dale. Anonymous caller still." A video arrives through text which she cautiously opened, Raven and Hector curious until Jody told them of Noigel using someone to text Brandon's phone. The video was a big dick being jerked off with a male voice moaning, "Ohhhhh, Gwen! We should really hook up. I can imagine you riding this big fella, can't you?"

"Who is that?" Jody flared her eyes at how huge his dick was. Even Raven had to see for herself.

"Whoa! That thing is huge!" Raven mumbled, followed up by Hector replying in his own voiced opinion of her thoughts, "Dial it back before your hormones create havoc." Not listening Raven simply stared at the video that just kept on going. "NOT NOW!!" Raven jumped at Alonzo's tone and shuffled away hands in her back pockets. "Sowwy Dad!"

"Noigel is trying to get to you through your Succubus side Raven. Can't you see that?"

"Oh, I saw it! I didn't know they came that big."

"I know that voice." Gwen realized, "It's the cable guy that came to fix Brandon's wiring a few days ago. That... thing must have used Brandon's memories to locate host bodies that he knew or recently met. The cable guy... flirted with me that morning."

"Big cable!" Raven huffed as sweat beaded her brow. Just as fast she whirled to face Gwen as Hector, "SHUT YOUR PHONE OFF." Gwen swiftly powered her cell off and threw it on the loveseat. "This proves he can always find you. The cable guy had access to his number, therefore your number. All drawn from Brandon's mind. Possibly my own, seeing as I know your number by... heart."

With Gwen's cell off Jody's cell began receiving texts. "Shit! He's tagging me now."

"Wish that dick was tagging..." Raven bit her tongue. Luckily only Hector heard her comment. "I'm dealing! I'm dealing. Should be dialing." Her hormones were on Defcon four! "Hector... this isn't easy. I need fucked!"

"BREATH!" He yelled in her thoughts. Jody and Gwen observing Raven panting and resisting as hard as she could led both women to step in around Raven and hold her with a newfound concern. Even Gwen said, "Breath!" Great minds think alike!

"We're here for you Raven." Jody whispered.

"Thanks! God your perfume smells good. Both of your perfumes." The Alonzo girls shot glances between one another. Now Raven was reacting to them hormonally. This was not going to be easy. "What kind is it?" Raven tilts her gaze slightly toward Jody.

"Uh? Passion Pit! It's by Devlin Desiree! Oh, come on? That's just too close for comfort."

"So are you two. I want you both." Raven tells them. "You have to give me space." The battle waged, both girls decided not to abandon her, holding Raven even tighter.

"We are not abandoning you, Raven. FIGHT IT!"

"I don't know how! I want to eat your pussies!" She snapped her eyes glowing as they had in the bedroom when Brandon was incinerated. She had never eaten pussy in her life, only teased by goofball tongues of girls in the home she grew up in. Many were bi-sexual.

"DADDY? DO SOMETHING!" Jody tried.

"I FEAR I CAN'T! This is on Raven to resist! I can feel... my... energy... good... bye."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Raven tensed up and literally flung both Jody and Gwen across the living room. Jody's body recognized her defensive sigil which flared up shrouding her from being hurt as she collided with the stone fireplace. Gwen luckily thrown into the sofa for a cushioned brunt against harm. Glowing brightly Raven dropped to her knees and shredded her shirt from her body, braless her nipples stabbed like daggers. Fingers racing down the front of her jeans she fell back on one hand while the other fingered her pussy. Speaking of pussy, the cat Theodore hissed and headed for the basement. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Raven chanted out loud. "DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" As her mouth screamed a tiny ball of light emerged from her throat and hovered above her head.

Jody crawling to her feet noticed Raven's spine, her mark full on pentagram but so hot that it flickered as if on fire, thin tendrils of smoke rising. Even Raven's skin was turning bright red as if a deadly blush. Watching in horror Gwen considered the gun again and went for the cookie jar where she had returned it. Lid off she realized the gun was missing. A snapped glare toward Raven she suspected she and Hector had hidden it while she and Jody were in the bedroom. Giving up on locating it she could only watch in horror.

Jody looking at her hands had a strange tingle leading to her next reaction. Diving behind Raven she reached around the smoldering redhead and squeezed her breasts. Hearing Raven hiss, "Yesssssssssss! Feel me up!", Jody pouted. "Don't leave me. NEITHER OF YOU!" In her outburst the sigil that rescued her from being gunned down materialized around both she and Raven. As if a mist her sigils multiplied in the air like aromatic symbols. Combining with her unexpected efforts Raven's mark ceased in its fiery expression and gave way to that white ring around the pentagram. As if hearing a barely audible cursing from somewhere outside their bodies the ring lifted and floated back over Raven's head, Jody tilting her head to avoid it as it slithered between them to reach its goal. Once above Raven it widened and moved down over her scalp then to her throat where it choked her. Breathing calmer, the longer she gasped Raven began returning to her old self. The tiny ball of energy was sucked back inside Raven's throat, and she broke down crying.

"Welcome back!"

"What?" Jody mumbled thinking she was talking to her. Before Jody could question further Raven whipped around in her grasp and toppled her to the floor. Yelping Jody found Raven's lips pressing against hers in a feverish kiss. Eyes bulging as something within Jody felt different, she wondered if Raven was sucking the life out of her. Gwen unsure of what was going on found the girls pawing each other up and felt wrong about it. Sigils bathing both beauties was the only thing preventing Gwen from breaking them up. In a burst of inspiration Raven reared away throwing herself off of Jody. Jody however lay there on the carpet feeling herself up everywhere as if having an orgasm. Giggles escaping her gave Gwen hope that she was okay.

"Stop tickling me, daddy." She laughed, the sigils slowly fading away. Once gone Jody reared her head backwards to look up at her mother with a warm smile. "Guess who got to stay with us?"

"What?" Gwen wept!

"Raven rescued Daddy!" Jody bubbled up. Raven cupping her breasts finding her areolas far too sensitive cowered against the coffee table. Forced to abandon her tits she reached for her neckline and felt as slender impression as if...

"Do I have a collar?"

Gwen and Jody both looked at Raven at the same time. Sure, enough that white halo that had saved her from her dark side was still there twinkling. Gwen falling back on to the sofa stared in shock. "What does this... mean?"

"It means... I'm still with my family."

Gwen lowered her gaze to her daughter on the floor.

"Hector?"

"Still here... only where the heart is."

"Inside... our daughter?"

"No place like home." He spoke through Jody. Now his daughter had more than his transferred fingerprints. Oddly, he was tickling her with his own touch.

"It's official. I am insane!"

"Group hug?" Gwen hesitantly united on the floor with her daughter at her ex-husband's suggestion. Hector controlling Jody's hand motioned Raven in. "Get in here!" Raven crawled on her hands and knees and the family rejoiced.

"Full circle?" Raven spoke up while touching her glowing collar, her throat raw but full of questions. Even the cat came home to make peace. "Hey Theo!"

Purrrrrgatory?

12