Raven Nevermourn Ep. 007: crASH CoURSE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what happened to you at the morgue. Let's go inside where it's quiet."

"Follow me."

Entering he shut the door behind him and found Heather pacing in a circle. Worried for her he cleared his throat, "Don't leave a trail in my carpet. You okay?"

"NO! Neither are you."

"I'm not?"

"Look!" She pulled her cell out and found Cynthia Drewbeck's eyes. Sharing it with Keith he too found the images of Heather naked riding him.

"Holy! That was my...dream."

She paused to study his expression. "There's more." Swiping to the second eye photo this time it was not the woman blowing a kiss, although this round it was two interlocking sets of fingers forming a heart, then moving to a thumbs up before fading out to a lifeless eye. "That wasn't..." Heather was blown away by the new images. Lowering her cell she looked defeated. "I'm not going to sleep tonight!"

"Me neither! Want coffee?"

"No!"

Heather Choi leaped back into his arms and kissed him hard. Seconds later he picked her up by her ass cheeks and carried her to bed. Dreams do come true!

Someone was a matchmaker!

********

Candelabra Estates...Hell! At least the welcome mat said so!

"Where do you think the dogs owner went? Do you think Noigel is still inside him?" Jody Alonzo continued to monitor the window off and on. Just as quickly she shifted her questioning to, "I wonder if Mom and Dad finished their mission? God I want to call her."

"Gwen will get in touch with us. Just calm down."

"What if he...Noigel...kills Mom?"

"You hooked her up didn't you?"

"Oh, right! Yeah...Mom's invincible...I think."

"Just relax! There's nothing we can do from here. In the morning we need to clean up that blood. And bury...Tiny here." Raven lifted its dog tag with identification. With Jody distracted a loud pound on the door made both girls jump. Standing quickly Raven moved back to the door. Freaked further as the doorbell rang while peeking through the spy port she discovered a teenager her age outside in the porch lights glare.

"My dad wants his dog back."

"Go away Noigel!"

"No can do Princess! Sorry...had to make my rounds. I'm back now! Wanna fuck?"

"NO! I said go away...before I get pissed."

"Ooooo! Now you're sounding like Mommy."

"MOMMY? You know my Mom?"

"He could be bluffing you Raven." Jody threw her back to the door to prevent Raven opening it.

"Leggy bitch about 5'8! Blazing red hair like yours. Huge ass tits. You should blow yours up so I can titty fuck you."

"Not going to happen. You're not ambushing me again Asshole!"

"Now there's a good idea. You think Hector's hiding a butt plug to get you ready?"

"Sick fucker!" Jody called out.

"Can my dad have his dog back?" Noigel spoke in the boys voice, "Tiny needs his worm medicine." Then switched back to his own morbid tone, "Oh, wait! The worms need Tiny as medicine...my bad!"

"Leave the guy alone!"

"Which one? Jeffrey here or the guy in the birch tree? He's keeping watch for me like an owl in a tree." He laughed, "Oh, by the way...Brandon's back."

"WHAT?" Jody bulged her eyes.

"Yeah...I don't understand that either. Not even your Mommy could do that Princess. What's different about you compared to your Whore family?"

"Family? I have...family?"

"Open up and we can talk all about it."

"I'll find out on my own. You're lying!"

"Am I? Okay! Keep the dog. I hate dogs anyway. Head's up...Jeffrey here is going to be a serial killer someday. He wanted to dissect Tiny anyway but feared his dad finding out. No balls this pecker head! Me? I'd have cooked up ole' Tiny for dinner and served him to Birch Boy."

"Just go away!"

"Will do Princess...one last thing? Your Detective girlfriend...she's on to your scent."

"What? WHY?"

Nothing! Jeffrey walked home and swallowed his goldfish. His Dad? They were going to need a ladder. Luckily Hector had one in his shed out back.

"He's gone!" Raven peered out the peep hole.

"Noigel has to be making this all up right?"

"Probably! He just wants me to run, that's why he mentioned the Detective."

"What if he's not?"

Raven had no answers.

********

"Sun will be up soon." Hector Alonzo warned his ex-wife after remaining silent to let she and her late fiancée Brandon adjust, if that was even possible. She was grateful that Hector stayed out of it as long as he did. Still, this reunion was a nightmare no matter how they looked at it. This was like having split personalities and knowing it. While in one way it was a comfort having both of her loves with her even like this, but it was going to be trouble.

"Let me get my shirt. I'll start walking. Can I ask both of you to keep quiet so I can think for myself? I need to figure out how to get us home."

"Here when you need me Gwenevere." Hector replied then remained silent.

"Hey Hector?" Brandon had to ask, "What were some of the hits from that band Incubus?"

"Drive!"

"Which I can't now that I've drowned his car." Gwen sighed.

"Oh...and Wish You Were Here! I loved that tune." Hector added.

Gwen was just glad they were.

"Please don't start humming the song."

They both did!

She ended up joining in.

It was a long walk.

Gwen ended up cursing along the way.

12