Raven Nevermourn Ep. 015: HELLCAT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That accounts for two." Gwen whimpered. While straining, their housecat Theodore jumped up on the bed and purred, moving over to Gwen as if curious. Lightly pawing her enormous belly, the women actually found a calmness in its behavior.

"I think Theodore senses Daddy in there." Jody smiled, the cat then carefully crawling up on Gwen's tummy and laying down to go to sleep. "Awww!" Unknown to all of them one of the babies palmed the womb sensing Theodore and presses in lovingly. It had to be Hector Alonzo, his attachment to his cat evident. The baby on her far left elbowing the babe in the middle found the confinement unsettling. The baby in the middle grumbling within its head.

"Back off Babyface Half Nelson!" Argus reborn within this new entrant, "Before I hang your diaper rash covered ass from the Infant Tree. Yes, there is one of those in Hell!" Dark eyes moving without a head turn, spots Hector touching the interior wall made Argus tense, "Cat on a hot thin roof? Give it a rest Pussy Boy!" The baby was female, with a male's soul residing in her. "Transgander? I see... you for what you are. Fucking Crosswetter!" A demon could get away with saying such awful things.

"Cease your prattle!"

"WHO THOUGHT THAT?" Argus bulged his black eyeballs.

"It appears we share a more intimate Hell, Argus."

"Darkevil? That you Boss?"

"Who else would it be? The Succubus has trapped us together."

"What the fuck is she?"

"Obviously, very powerful."

"Ummm? I'm you're me, and I'm you... does that mean I get to rule Hell too?"

"Eye've had enough! Eye need a nap!"

"Yeah! I'll just stand guard! Well... float here in embryotic puss. Puss! Puss in boots! HA! I slay me!" Elbowed again by Brandon, also female Argus chuckled, "How about a threesome?" Brandon... Brandy? Punched Argus in the nose! Brandon was a boxer! Evidently, so was this little... angel. Angels? Two for one special?

"You'll pray for that!"

********

On the outside world Gwen's cell rang yet again. Looking at the caller she just tossed it.

"Dale again?" Jody asked.

"I can't deal with this. I have to answer him, but our plan to use Brandon's own voice looks to be impossible now. Not only that but how am I going to go to the funeral home to take care of Hector's body? I'll have papers to sign. In my condition I can't face anybody. Not even my sister, my job. Taking grievance leave for Hector is only a few days. I have to work, I'll lose everything."

"We have Daddy's inheritance. If you lose your job we can survive."

"True! But even that won't last forever."

"No stress!" Raven points out, "Bad for the babies!" A sudden scent of shit passing through made them all frown, Keith Bryson heading for the showers.

"Febreez?" Jody giggled!

"Whewie!" Raven fanned her hand, "Just burn down the place!"

"Don't say that!" Bad omens indeed!

"Please don't burn down." Raven sulked over her carelessness. "I like my new home." There was an alternative.

********

City morgue...

In the silence of a tomb, an electrical outlet sparked multiple times. Nearby cloth catching flame led to chemicals exploding. Water sprinkler systems failing to sense the heat found themselves out of jobs. In twenty minutes, the entire building was consumed, workers vacating without loss of human life. Those already dead... like Hector Alonzo and Cynthia Drewbeck, Coroner Russ Kingery still on the floor unnoticed... were ceremoniously cremated. Problems solved! Any video footage once capturing the strangeness of the day... up in smoke!

Raven Mourn was on a hot streak!

News of the unfortunate arson travelled like... wildfire.

********

Across the city...

Jezzabel Nameless relaxed in a soaking hot claw tub of water, laying back against the once proud owner of the fabulously extravagant home. Sabastian Ramos washing her breasts with a soft luffa. This was nice... she sorely needed the downtime.

"Delightful Sabastian! I'm so glad we met."

"As am I Mistress! I am yours."

"Of course, you are!" She tilted her cheek and sought out his lips. Palming his head she fed on his life force in tiny increments, not wanting to drain her Familiar dry. He was merely a morsal that was meant to keep around. He was happy to oblige! This woman was so much more erotic than...

"SABASTIAN? I'M HOME!" A feminine voice called out from downstairs.

"Are we expecting guests?"

"My wife!"

"You're married? How... negligent of me to overlook that. No wedding band."

"We never wear them. Sandra just got back from Rio. Her family lives there. I stayed home to... work."

"Play!" She smirked. "You're such a bad boy Sabastian."

"I am indeed!"

On her way up Sandra Ramos knew he was home, his Jaguar in the circle drive shiny new as if freshly waxed. A spell on its exterior would never look dirty again. Stripping out of her dress she felt frisky, missing her man after a week away. At the top of the stairs the platinum blond unpinned her hair and shook out the confinement to offer a wilderness between her mane and devilish eyes. Hearing bathwater she opted to sneak up on him. On her hands and knees, she prowled the hallway until peeking around the corner of the bath.

Seeing only, Sabastian lying back in the tub, hands on the rim so very relaxed she coyly crawled toward the tub planning on sneaking into the water with him as a surprise. Halfway there, she was startled by the hottest redhead in existence rearing up from under the water after milking Sabastian's cock, sucking him dry of yummy white goodness. Tossing her wet hair about like whips of fire Sandra found herself flinching in response to the water droplets she shed. Awestruck by the unexpected affair Sandra sat up on her knees and simply stared in disbelief.

"Hello!" Jezzabel smiled down at her. "I own your husband now! Would you like to join us in bed?"

Sandra swallowed dryly and actually nodded as Jezzie and Sabastian stepped from the bathwater. Not even drying off Sabastian swooped up Jezzabel into his arms and carried her to an adjoining master bedroom with a canopy king. Taking Jezzie to bed he prepared to penetrate her until Jezzie ferociously took over rolling him under her, she on top. Guiding his cock inside her Jezzie rode his eight-inch beast hard, closing her eyes to enjoy every sensation he offered. Succubus that she was her body was multiplying its reception to his gifts. Orgasms time and again Jezzabel yelped in pure ecstasy.

Sandra? Late to the party having crawled to the bed on all fours she gave them room before making her appearance known. A gorgeous long-haired cat with the very same hair color as Sandra hopped up on the bed and moved in to rub its cheek on Sabastian's. She had missed him so. Sabastian lost in his Mistress simply lay there admiring Jezzie's perfection, her breasts enormous and full of life, jiggling, nay, dancing as she thrived on his scratching post.

The cat... formerly Sandra, purred and climbed on Sabastian's face, sitting there on his opened mouth to face Jezzabell. Tongue tantalizing his wife in her new form she purred even harder, eyes flaring at her new Mistress. Reacting to Jezzabel's sudden glare Sandra transformed back into her old self. Eyes meeting Jezzabel's, she like her houseguest... house owner now... gyrated on his face. Sabastian ate out his wife to a fascinating intimate purr. Both Jezzie and Sandra came on his talents as a unified effort. Crawling off of his cock Jezzie lay next to him and snuggled. Sandra uplifting her petite frame joined them, Sabastian between them.

Acceptance in the transfer of power, Sandra too... was owned!

SANdra from RIO...

Simply purrfect!

12