Raven Ravished Pt. 02

Story Info
Raven and her possie get ravished.
1.6k words
4.53
3.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the guys arrived, I loosened up the girls with some wine and weed. The guys arrived at the appointed time and brought some additional party favors. Beer, weed, and cocaine

I was unaware of the cocaine, or I would have stopped the party immediately. They were very polite, and we all settled in to enjoy our new friends and potential lovers. As planned, Dee was paired up with Big Jim, whose very dark skin was in contrast to her olive skin.

I could see the obvious bulge in his trunks. I knew he had a massive package just by seeing that huge bulge. All four of the guys were well built, as anticipated by their line of construction work, and generally had nice, chiseled bodies.

After a few beers and wine, Jim broke out some weed, and we all passed a joint around. The weed was strong and very potent. We already had a buzz from the weed I provided before the guys arrived, and now we were totally stoned without a care in the world.

Jim had his arm around Dee and his hand resting on her tit. Jim was taking it slow, and Dee was seemingly oblivious to his fingers walking on her breast. Jim leaned in and covered her mouth with his as she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jim took her response as a green light and moved his hand up under her teeshirt to maul her naked, braless boobs. Tim was busy working on Cindy, who was entangled with his arms and legs. He had her shorts unsnapped and her bikini top undone, with her tits hanging like ripe fruit on the vine.

The other guy, Ted, was tangled up with Zoey, who had her hands down his shorts, playing pocket pull with his cock and balls.

The last guy Bob was trying his best to get busy with me, but I was still in control and needed more beer.

Jim had Dee naked from the waist up, and Dee was pulling his shirt over his head, exposing his firm, chiseled barrel chest. Jim pushed her back while unsnapping her shorts and working them down her trim, tanned legs.

Dee had slipped her hand into Jim's boxers and exclaimed, Oh, my God!

I looked over, and she had her small hand on the largest cock any of us had ever imagined. It was impossibly large. It resembled a black pipe that a plumber would work with. I immediately locked my eyes on his monstrous cock.

Jim had his hand on the back of Dee's head and was encouraging her to hold and suck his cock as he reclined on the sofa. He lit another joint and murmured, Yeah girl, suck that black cock.

Dee held that black cock as she stared at it as if in a trance. She licked her lips and lowered her head as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to lick the head of Jim's black cock. Jim kept his hand on the back of her head as he encouraged Dee to continue.

"Go on, girl, put my cock in your mouth," he said in a hypnotic low voice. Dee licked his massive cock. Her small pink tongue flicked over the massive head of his large black cock. Jim again murmured, Yeah girl, it feels good; suck my black cock.

Dee slipped her mouth over his cock head as she held his cock shaft. The contrast of her olive skin holding his dark black cock while her pale lips engulfed the head of his cock was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. Bob was busy mauling my tits with urgency.

I laid back, thinking about the footage I was capturing with the cameras. I was mesmerized by Dee's seemingly hypnotic state as she did her best to take his cock as far into her mouth as physically possible.

I glanced over at Zoe to see her getting her cunt reamed by Ted's white-skinned, very impressive cock. I could see her juices coating his hard, rampant cock as it plunged in and pulled out of her hot, well-lubricated cunt.

Cindy, in the meantime, was lying back as Tim filled her twat with his cock. The contrast of his white body against her dark skin while his white cock plunders her dark red open cunt.

I was getting seriously hot and horny watching all the fucking and sucking around me. I idly reached out and grabbed Bob's cock through his shorts. He moaned and pulled at my shorts, and I raised my ass off of the chair so he could get my pants and underwear off.

Jim tapped on Dee's head and urged her to climb up on his lap. As she did, he told her to put his cock into her cunt. Dee murmured, It's too big; it won't fit.

Jim said, "Relax girl, just sink down on my black fuck meat slowly." Take your time, girl. Dee held his cock shaft as she lowered herself, impaling her twat with his cock. It looked impossible; she had a bead of sweat on her forehead as she slowly sank onto his black cock.

The vision was erotic, to say the least. Her light olive cunt grotesquely stretched tightly around his massive black cock. Bob slid down to the floor and was busy licking my slit and sucking my clitoris as I squirted my girl juices into his receptive mouth.

Tim was the first to bust his nut, filling Cindy's black cunt with his white baby gravy. As he pulled out and rolled off, leaving her with her legs spread and cum leaking from her gaping cunt gash. Next to bust a nut was Ted. Ted filled Zoey's twat with his nectar as she orgasmed and panted.

Another twat filled with cum Dee was sweating and moaning as she lifted and fell on Jim's massive cock. Jim's cock was glistening with Dee's juices as he twisted and pinched her nipples. Dee screamed out as she climaxed, followed by Jim grabbing her and lifting his ass to gain maximum depth in her ravished cunt as he bellowed out, "I'm cumming bitch," I'm filling your cunt with black baby gravy.

Dee collapsed on top of Jim, giving all in the room a view of her stretched, stuffed twat. The scene and contrast were the most erotic visions one could ever witness.

Meanwhile, Bob had come up to suck my tits as he easily pushed his cock into my overheated, sloppy, wet cunt. Bob fucked in and out of me like a man possessed. I came at least three times, coating his cock and balls with my cum. Finally, I felt a warmth spread inside of me as he nutted me. I must have passed out.

When I came to, Jim was lowering himself over me, and I felt as though my insides were on fire. He's huge! He's filling me. I feel like my cunt is going to rip. I screamed as he plunged the last of his massive cock into me, and I felt his tight, kinky, curly pubic hairs mashing against my trimmed cunt.

He then proceeded to plunder me with his massive cock. I feared my cunt would be grossly disfigured for life. Between the booze and the weed, we were all messed up. Not only that, but we were getting an epic fucking At one point, I looked around through the haze of smoke and realized there were more men in the cabin.

Jim was busy stuffing my twat with his massive black cock, and I felt pressure on my asshole as another man pushed his cock into my rectum. I grunted and passed out. When I awoke, there were two different guys plundering me.

I was lying on one guy and sandwiched by another. I was climaxing continuously at this point as they saw in and out of me in unison. I looked around and saw Dee lying on her back, legs spread wide, cunt gaping open, and cum leaking out and down her ass crack. I smiled, knowing the multiple cameras were catching the erotic scenes of unbridled lust.

I realized they had also caught me being fucked by an unknown number of men, but I could edit myself out of the action. Jim was now backing out of Cindy after reaming her black cunt with his massive member.

Zoey was lying across the table with one guy reaming her asshole while the other teabagged her. She licked and sucked his balls while jerking his cock as if she were milking him. I reached down and pushed my fingers into my cunt after the current guy pulled out and thought about cleaning up. I was a total mess.

I had the cum of an unknown number of guys freely flowing out of my twat. Then I realized my asshole must also be sloppy and wet. Looking over at Dee draped over the end of the sofa, I could see her asshole gaping open as it leaked sperm, which oozed downward to join the semen escaping her swollen twat lips.

I awoke to the sunlight through the window. I looked around, and all the guys were gone. The girls were all fucked out and sleeping. They were a mess, with sperm all over them. Their twats looked grossly used and swollen. The cabin was a mess. Beer, booze, cigarette butts, and debris were all over the place.

I got up and stumbled to the bathroom to pee and shower. After I cleaned up, I went out and got the girls up so they could also clean up and help me clean the cabin. They all walked like John Wayne after riding 20 miles of rough trail.

We cleaned the cabin, and I turned on all the security cameras before we left for home. When I got home, I edited the various clips and merged them into a flick titled Cabin Girls Orgy. The footage was graphic and erotically raw. I fingered my horny twat a few times as I was editing it.