Raven Ravished Pt. 01

Story Info
Raven loves attention and creates her pussy possie.
2.1k words
4.24
4.5k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raven. I crave attention; I always have, as far back as I can remember. As I got older, girls would call me a tease. Men would call me a cocktease. I reveled in the attention.

I have my own girl posse. A group of bitches dedicated to me. They are Cindy, Dee, and Zoey. They are at my beck and call. I hand-picked each of them and trained them to be perfect little slut bitches.

They protect me like the Secret Service protects a president. I love it. Cindy was a totally naive Nubian princess when I met her. I soon had her following me around and doting on me like a love-struck puppy.

Her first female-female sexual experiences were all with me. Two months after meeting me, she had her face buried in my quim, licking and sucking until I could no longer handle it and pushed her away. I had her eating my cunt every chance I could. She was my little lapdog bitch.

Oh yes, I would rub her naked little clit and titties. I would get her so hot and wet, and occasionally I would go down on her to relieve her itch.

In the meantime, I met Dee. Dee was properly named, being a very demure, lithe, dark-haired, olive-skinned nymphette of Greek descent. Cindy was obviously jealous of the attention I gave Dee.

I couldn't let this stand. I bitched her out for being a cunt, and she cried like a baby. I had her strip in my bedroom and kneel on all fours while I took one of my light belts to her pretty, shapely ass until it was rosy red and inflamed.

I called her a sniveling little jealous bitch and had her eat my quim until I gushed into her obedient mouth. Cindy settled down, accepting Dee reluctantly while I trained her to be another perfectly dedicated cunt-lapping bitch.

Now I had two bitches that followed me like lost puppies and were ready, willing, and able to defend or cater to me whenever needed. Dee had a great body under her loosely fitted clothes. She dressed like that because her parents forbade her to have and wear nice, sexy, tight-fitting clothes.

I soon corrected that. Like Cindy, she was dressed as racy as one could legally get away with. She would slip into her frumpy, loose clothes before going home. The three of us went to a nearby lake beach one time and had the attention of every boy, man, girl, and woman. The females would look at us with scorn and disdain, while the guys would stare at us like we were a medium-rare steak.

We strutted around in the skimpiest bikinis that barely covered our vulvae and nipples. All three of us are very shapely and pretty. We all have nice tans, flat bellies, swelling titties, and a prominent mound.

We placed our blanket close enough to the water to afford the guys a teasing look at our bodies as we emerged from the water. You see, our bikinis were very thin, and I modified each of them by carefully cutting out the inner lining at the crotch and in the bra.

The result was nearly nakedness, as we would emerge from the water and walk up to our blanket about thirty feet from the water. I would giggle with the girls, and we would talk about how they needed to adjust their clothes so as not to reveal their swollen cocks.

One guy wearing a speedo got up and walked closely to our blanket, sporting a full-fledged hard-on as he passed by. The three of us laughed hysterically and used our hands to exaggerate the length of his hard cock.

We would candidly look around and point out any guy whose man junk could be seen up his trunk leg opening. Some were quite impressively sized.

All this would make us hot, and we'd go back to either Cindy's place or mine and have a little girl-on-girl fun. Dee introduced us to her cousin Zoey. Zoey was the same age as her and built like a centerfold model. But like Dee, she was repressed by her overbearing parents.

I soon found out that Dee and Zoey were more than kissing cousins. Bringing Zoey into my little harem of bitches was easy. We were always together. We would dress provocatively and go out teasing the male populace whenever we wanted some kicks. Which was most of the time.

I had fun daring my posse of bitches to dress in very skimpy attire. I would challenge them to try to outdo one another. Cindy would win every challenge hands down. That bitch was a regular exhibitionist.

One day we went to a large mall in the nearby city, and she wore a micro-mini dress. The little tart wore no underwear! She was completely naked under that thin, light minidress. It didn't take much imagination to see or know she was nearly totally naked.

We were amused by the attention. My quim was wet with excitement. The guys and girls all stared at the four of us. Some of the girls called us sluts and hoes as they walked by. The guys would point and talk among themselves. A few would approach us to strike up conversations, and we would grab each other's hands and walk away like real bitches.

It took a while longer for Dee and Zoey to come out of their parentally repressed shells. But they were making great progress. I introduced them to my parent's wine and booze collection. I would let them get good and drunk early in the day so they could sleep it off before they had to go home.

During these times, I would take candid pictures of them in their skirts or shorts, naked and clad. Unknown to them, I was making great money off of them by featuring them on a website I set up.

My clients loved the drunken bimbo series. Sometimes I'd have them so drunk or stoned that I would arrange them face down in one twat while placing their hands on their own. I would snap pictures at such an angle that one would believe they were fingering their slut cunts while eating another.

The relationship between us had gotten so good that we now frequented each other's homes, and all the parents accepted us as good, wholesome American girls. Little did they know. I was getting bored, and my online clients wanted more.

My parents own a cabin upstate on a lake. The closest neighbors are a quarter mile in either direction. The cabin sleeps eight. It's perfect for my plan. It's time for us girls to lose our virginity. Yeah, I still have mine, technically. I haven't given it up to a boy because local boys talk shit on girls who put it out.

Boys can go have fun, and they're studs. Girls who want some fun are sluts. Or worse, they end up pregnant and alone while the guy runs off and fucks another bitch. Cindy isn't a virgin, but she only had sex with one boy, whom she dated briefly.

We've been hanging out together for a year now, and in that time we've all gotten on the pill through planned parenthood. I convinced Dee and Zoey that a girl must be prepared if they were to ever have sex with a boy.

So Dee, Zoey, and I are technical virgins. Technical because we never got laid by a boy. But we deflowered each other with a strapon cock-shaped dildo so we would have some experience when we got laid.

Dee and Zoey never realized that I taped my deflowering of their twats. Those videos are still very popular on the paysite. These three are like my personal sex slaves. But I'm tired of nothing but fake dick and cunt licks.

I got all the girls and their parents on board with us going to the cabin alone. I have worked on gaining their confidence for six months now while I whittled away at their daughter's virtue and morality. The website is making good money, but the customers want more.

They want to see Cindy getting fucked by the biggest white cock I can find. They want to see Dee sucking a large black cock, and they want to see Zoey's cunt leaking cum. I just need a good fuck.

So I set it up. We will go to the cabin this Friday. We will have guests Saturday night, and it will be a fuckfest. I invited four guys I know to join the festivities. One black ex-football player and three white dudes.

The black guy is known as Big Jim and is reputed to have an impressively long, fat, dark black cock. The one white guy, Tim, is reputed to be a satisfyingly good lover as well. The remaining two guys are also considered studs. All four of them are from out of town and work on a bridge construction crew doing ironwork.

We arrived around 6 PMGPS Friday night and opened up the cabin to air it out while we put away the food and the booze we managed to procure. My parents have security cameras in the main living area and GPS on my car, so we hung out outside, where we had a cooler for the drinks.

We ate on the way, so now we only needed to unwind. The weather was great, with evening temperatures in the mid-seventies. I went in and stripped down. I grabbed a bathrobe and went outside to the screened-in porch. I popped a beer and let my robe fall open to reveal my nakedness while I drank.

I told the others to get comfortable and come back out. A few minutes later, they came back in robes and shed them before lying back on the chaise lounge chairs.

I never get enough of my posse. They are beautiful. All three are well proportioned, with neatly trimmed cunt mounds and firm, high-riding tits. Cindy's skin is light chocolate with dark brown, firm, pointy nipples. She has a wide gap between her legs that begs "fuck me," and when she spreads those light brown, shapely legs and reveals her open twat, she displays a deep red-colored cunt gash.

great-tasting cunt, I might add. The contrast tomorrow night when she gets fucked will be dazzling. Dee is fairer skinned than Zoey and has an equally nice proportioned body with ample tits topped with blush-colored nipples and a sparsely haired twat with protruding inner labia.

Zoey is the photo opposite, with exquisite olive-colored skin, a dark path of hair on her mound, dark protruding nipples, and a tight-looking cunt slit. I wonder how many loads she will have to take in that snatch before it starts leaking like white-hot lava from her technically virgin cunt.

We hung out on the porch until it got chilly and retired to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, all clothing was forbidden. We were tired and a bit tipsy. We eventually passed out. We woke up the next day, the big day, and I turned off the security camera inside the cabin. The outside cameras had to stay on, or my parents would know something was up.

The guys were instructed to park in a clearing about 100 yards from the back door. The camera at the back of the house was being fed in a closed loop, so it would appear as if no one was behind the cabin.

We spent the day sunbathing on the dock as people on boats passed by and greeted us. Some old men looked like they came in their pants when they got close enough to see our very skimpy bathing suits. Remember the modified ones? The ones with no inner panel? They clung to our near nakedness as if they were a second skin. Our twats were clearly defined, as they say, like a camel's toe.

Our nipples were also very clearly defined. The girls and I lay there with our legs spread, and Dee had her knees raised. As the old guys moved away, we giggled like preteens. Dee ran her finger up her bikini-clad slit and said in a low voice, "You know they are going back to their cabins to beat their meat.

We laughed hysterically as I called Dee a wanton hussy.

Dee responded, "Fucking aye, I'm getting me some hard live cock, and I can't wait to feel a man inside my horny twat."

Again, we all laughed as Zoey and Cindy said in unison, "Me too."