Ravenous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinrey
jinrey
116 Followers

"Shhh kitten. I know it feels good, but we gotta keep quiet" he implored in a deep raspy voice and withdrew his fingers from Kory's tight grasping sheath.

"Nooo please. I'll be quiet!" Kory practically begged, desperate to feel that full feeling again. Kai chuckled darkly, kissed her soft lips and then reached over to turn the water back on, testing its temperature and adjusting it to a warm setting since it would be falling over them in the small space. He hoped it would block out some of the sound since people would still be using the other two stalls on this side of the complex.

"We'll see about that" Kai smirked as he set Kory down on her feet. She scoffed and was about to comment on his arrogance before Kai kneeled down in front of her, slightly spreading her legs.

"Lean against the wall more", he ordered, using his big hand to push her abdomen back until she leaned her back completely against the wall with her pelvis thrust slightly forward.

"Ohh, Kai whaa..." Kory's words trailed off as Kai grabbed her left leg, slung it over his shoulder and shoved his head straight in between her legs. He showed no mercy, instantly sucking her puffy, sensitized clit into his mouth. He caressed it with his tongue and teeth, using a slight tugging motion on it.

"AH-" Kory bit off her loud cry by slapping her hand over her mouth. She clutched Kai's hair tightly and hung on for dear life. The water continued to partially rain down on them as he entered a finger into her tight soaking depths once again and she grinded into his face, feeling her orgasm approach like a tsunami. Without thought, Kory brought her other leg up so now she was straddling Kai's shoulders. Taking it in stride, he used his free hand to balance underneath her ass so she wouldn't fall to the ground. Once she was steady, he entered a second finger into play, speeding up his thrusting digits while giving her clit a tongue lashing; alternating in some deep sucking as well.

"Mmmm! I'm! UGHHHNNN!!" Kory groaned out as she came, biting her lips to try and muffle her sounds as her legs tightened on his shoulders and she shoved Kai's face deeper into her snatch with both hands grasping his now wet hair. He definetly didn't seem to mind as he continued to lick at her, making sure to get everything she had to offer. He let out a few deep rumbles of satisfaction, loving the way she smelled and the way she tasted on his tongue. He sucked his fingers into his mouth as well, cleaning off any leftover juice he could find.

Kory finally stopped cumming and sagged against the wall, slowly sliding her legs off of Kai's shoulders. Once he made sure she could stand on her own, Kai stood to his feet and shoved his shorts down and kicked them off to the side. His cock was so swollen it was an angry red underneath dark tan skin and glistening with pre cum. It sprang up and slapped against his lower belly once free of its tight confines.

Kory's eyes widened. She didn't get a chance to see him in all his glory up close and personal before and what glory he possessed indeed. Kai was magnificent, just as she had remembered from accidently finding him in his studio so long ago. Better actually. Kory licked her lips as he wrapped his hand around the thick veiny shaft, stroking it, which caused more pre cum to leak from the angry red fat head. It was a few shades darker than the rest of his body, but looked perfectly in proportion with Kai's muscular build. His balls were big and hung down a bit from his shaft; they were also, in contrast, a darker shade than his body.

Kory felt her pussy clench in anticipation. She wanted a taste of that beast and now here was her chance. She looked into Kai's eyes with a smirk and beckoned him forward with one finger as she kneeled down, spreading her legs outward so he could get a glimpse of her still wet pussy. Any thought of resisting going any further long gone from her mind.

Kai growled and came forward, turned on even more from her wanton display. He knew he had to feel her body clutching onto his before he could let her leave this stall. The water hit his body, making the stroking he was doing to his shaft easier as his hand glided over himself. He stopped stroking and leaned both hands against the stall's wall above Kory once he was in front of her, slightly opening his legs so she could have unlimited access. The water only hit his back and side now, which provided cover so she would be able to see.

Kory reached out, and while grasping onto his shaft she looked up into his deep brown eyes. She bit down on her lower lip and began slowly stroking him up and down, tugging and twisting with her wet hand slightly whenever she reached his sensitive head. Kai groaned out approvingly, thrusting into her warm small hand as he maintained eye contact in the dim lighting. His whole body shuddered as Kory suddenly sucked his head into her mouth, laving his slit with her tongue to taste his pre-cum. "Fuck!" Kai gritted out between clenched teeth as he felt Kory's tight wet mouth envelope more of his throbbing member.

Kory moaned as she took him further into her mouth, the vibrations traveling through his shaft and making him shiver in pleasure. Kai tried to resist the urge to thrust deeper into her sucking mouth, but once he felt her tongue caress a particularly sensitive spot underneath his tip, he lost the battle and thrust hard until he felt his tip surge a ways down her throat.

Kory wasn't expecting his hard thrust and started coughing around his shaft, hurriedly tapping the side of his thigh to signal him to pull out. "Shit! I'm sorry Kory. I didn't mean to thrust so hard", Kai gasped out as he pulled himself out of her mouth. Kory coughed roughly a few more times while Kai helped her to stand, cradling her in his arms.

She slapped him hard on the shoulder once she caught her breath. "Asshole!" she croaked out once she caught her breath again. She wasn't truly angry just really annoyed. She knew it probably felt good for him to be in her mouth but he should learn to be patient if a girl was giving him such a treat.

Kai hugged her to him while caressing her back. "I know, I know. I'm sorry babe. It felt so good being sucked into that sweet mouth of yours that I lost all control", he cooed into her ear. Kory shivered, feeling his words of contrition caress her ears. She reached up, standing on her tip toes to wrap her arms around his shoulders and to rest her head against his chest. Once he seemed to relax and seemed to think she forgave him, she bit his left nipple. Hard.

"Ouch! Shit Kory what the hell! I said I was sorry!" Kai groused out, pulling back slightly from Kory so he could rub and inspect his nipple in the dim lighting of the stall for damage. He was surprised to see that there wasn't any blood, just teeth marks.

"Aw, is poor Kai gonna cry like a little baby now because his little nipple hurts?" Kory mocked Kai in a high pitched voice with a smug expression on her face and her arms folded like a boss. "Maybe that will teach you how to treat a lady when she-" was all Kory got out before she saw a dark look cross over Kai's face before he reached out in a shockingly fast move and yanked her around until she was facing the stall wall, using one hand to apply pressure onto her back, effectively pushing her front upper body into the stall wall, while at the same time, with the other hand, pulled her hips back into him so that his erection rested in between her buttocks.

"Oh, so now little Kory wants to pretend to be the boss, huh?" Kai growled out from behind her bent over frame, pumping his hips back and forth slowly so that his cock dragged between her plump ass cheeks. He groaned out as the water poured down on them, letting his engorged flesh slide easily between her warm valley; creating a delicious friction that had tingles of pleasure shooting throughout his entire body.

Kory struggled against his ministrations at first, but then began to push back into his thrusts as one of Kai's hands caressed its way from her hip to bury itself between her legs. She cried out as two thick fingers immediately pushed deep into her still soaked pussy while his skilled thumb sought out her engorged clit. She placed both hands against the wall for leverage as she grinded hard against the invading digits and the throbbing hot flesh currently lodged between her ass cheeks, the feeling of another orgasm building faster than she thought it would.

"Uuhhnn, Kai! Don't stop!" Kory gritted out between clenched teeth, leaning over even more until her face pressed against the wall to give Kai more ass as she reached down to cover his thrusting hand with one of her own. Just when she began to feel the hot rush that signaled an impending orgasm, Kai yanked his hand from beneath her own and out of her sopping pussy with a wet "snicck" sound.

"What the hell! Kai, why'd you stop?" Kory demanded, the feeling of being denied completion making her temper snap. She tried to stand up right so she could turn and chew him out properly, but Kai acted quickly and wrapped one of his arms underneath one of hers so he effectively had her in a sort of sleeper hole, except instead of his arm being wrapped around her neck, it crossed over her chest. He then tightened the hold slightly, applying light pressure so she had to stand upright and was then pressed against his body completely, her back to his front. Kory's heart was racing. What the shit was Kai trying to do here, practice his martial arts or fuck?

"Apparently you haven't gotten the message kitten," Kai murmured with a deceptively silky voice into her ear. He walked them forward a bit with her still in a light but firm hold until she was once again pressed against the wall. "I run the show here. When I'm ready for you to cum, I let you cum. You've already cum on my fingers, now I want you to cum all over my dick." He reached down with his free hand and spread her legs so he could stand between them.

Kory was speechless. Who in the hell did this guy think he was? She was all for a confident, assertive guy but Kai seemed to be into some BDSM type of shit. Before she could get a word out in protest, Kai had already lined himself up with the entrance of her slick hungry hole and was pushing up into her at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Kory felt every ridge and vein of Kai's thick cock as her body slowly got pried open. A low keening whine left her throat as she felt her tight, clenching channel stretch to accommodate Kai's thick girth until the point of burning. She grabbed onto the arm that Kai wrapped across her body and dug her nails in as the other hand reached up to grab onto the back of his neck. She felt Kai reach down with his free hand and start rubbing her clit in slow firm circles, making her channel quiver as pleasure and slight pain mixed in her core. She'd never felt so full in her life. She looked down at where they joined and even though she knew it was impossible, was slightly surprised to see that Kai's huge dick wasn't outlined in her stomach.

"Fuuuck baby. You feel even better than I remember." Kai rasped out, gritting his teeth from the feeling of Kory's silky walls wrapped around his throbbing member like a vise. He never wanted to leave her body and was content to let her adjust to his size as he continued to slowly rub her clit, knowing that usually eased the process for most of the other women he'd been with before Kory. Kory's had to be the tightest and wettest pussy he'd ever had the pleasure of being inside and he hoped she was the last. He couldn't imagine being truly satisfied with anyone else after this. While he waited, he continued caressing her swollen nub, leaving kisses on the side of her neck and shoulder.

After a few minutes, Kory began to hesitantly thrust back against him, wanting him to move now that she was used to him filling up every available inch of space inside her body. Taking her cue, he tightened his hold on her before quickly jerking his hips down until only his tip was left inside of her before quickly thrusting back up into her. He grunted as Kory cried out, feeling him hit a sensitive spot inside her that sent a flash of pleasure shooting through her core. "Nnnnmmm, yes. Oh! Baby! Please! Right there, please don't stop!" Kory panted out, feeling hot spikes of pleasure spiking through her core as Kai began stroking her good, feeling her body throb and clench around his turgid flesh.

Kai continued his quick deep dicking motion, spurred on by Kory's passionate words and cries until gradually he was pounding up into her clenching hole. Squelching noises and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the air along with his guttural moans and her sobbing gasps; the falling water a poor cover for what was happening inside the now steamy stall.

He was slamming up into her so hard now that every time he'd thrust upwards, Kory's feet literally left the floor. She grabbed onto the wall for balance with her free hand as Kai's hand now held her thigh in a tight grip, spreading it to the side to create an even tighter space. Kory blinking rapidly, holding on for dear life to the arm Kai still had wrapped tight around her body, needing an anchor as she felt her pussy clamp down hard onto his straining pounding flesh and then, without warning, the biggest gush of wetness left her body as an indescribable wave of pleasure jolted throughout her entire form.

"AHHH! UHHHNNN! AHAHHHH!!" The screams of ecstasy ripped from Kory's throat without her volition as she flung her head back to rest against Kai's shoulder, her body spasming and jerking as she came all over Kai's cock. Neither one tried to silence her cries.

"Shii-it!" Kai gritted out, feeling Kory's tight channel become even tighter and wetter, pulsing and constricting around his dick like it wanted to cut it off. He gave three more deep, pussy destroying thrusts before unloading what felt like a gallon of hot cum deep inside her quivering body. He groaned out deeply with every spurt of his cock, the sound filling the stall as his muscles tightly locked from the exquisite feeling. It felt like he'd never stop cumming as he held himself deep within Kory's body, her feet no longer touching the floor at all due to how hard he pressed himself into her.

Finally after their bodies stopped twitching and Kai's muscles unlocked, they collapsed completely against the wall as one; both panting for breath. Kai was still buried deep inside of Kory's body, their combined fluids making where they were joined a sticky mess. When he could breathe a bit easier and move, he pulled his arm from underneath her body, slowly pulled out of her swollen pussy with a slight slurp and turned her around, hugging her to him and kissing her temple, their breaths slowly evening out as the now chilly water rained over them.

Kory wrapped her arms around Kai, closing her eyes as she rested her head against his damp chest and savored the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms. The way he held her reminded her of a dream she'd had once. In her dream, she was standing with a group of people at the base of a snowy mountain. It was cold and it was night and the atmosphere was cheerful. She had turned her head and realized she was in someone's arms; his tall form wrapped around her, making her feel safe and cherished. She felt that exact feeling with Kai at this moment and the thought had her jerking her eyes open and pushing back from his embrace.

"You alright kitten? I hope I wasn't too rough." Kai asked in concern, gazing down at her with a look she couldn't decipher as he reached out and caressed the side of her face. She slapped his hand down and watched the concern disappear to be replaced with confusion and slight shock.

"What the fuck Kai?!" The words burst forth from Kory's mouth, filled with frustration and anger. "Why do you keep doing this to me? I'm minding my own business, trying to enjoy vacation with our families and you come sniffing around me like a horny dog. Am I mistaken or don't you have a girlfriend?"

As Kory ranted, the look of confusion on Kai's face melted into one of disbelief. "Excuse me, Princess," Kai said, his voice holding a slightly offended yet amused tone, " but I do believe it was you asking me, wait no, begging me to continue stroking you, licking you, tasting you and fucking you. So, please correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm gonna go with the evidence and say you wanted this as much as I did." Kai finished, waiting for Kory to reply. He understood why she would be upset; he probably looked like the biggest asshole since here he was, fucking around with her twice now while he had a girlfriend. The problem was that he had just wanted to talk to her before they did anything again, but he became distracted from his purpose once he saw her naked.

"You know what? You've got a lot of nerve." Kory bit out, walking around him and into the weak spray of the now cold water. She let out a yelp as it hit her flesh and she quickly reached out to turn it off. Once that was done, she quickly grabbed up her bathing suit. As she pulled it on, she continued. "Even if I did want this and since I'm a big girl I will admit, I definitely wanted this, I have no commitment to uphold to someone else. Therefore, if I want to fuck someone, I can fuck whomever I like. But my biggest mistake was letting that someone be you."

Kory had finished fixing her suit at this point and was about to turn and walk out of the stall with that last parting shot, but Kai grabbed her arm, forcing her to turn back to him with a startled gasp and look up into his now pissed off face. His eyes were so dark they looked completely black in the lighting of the shower stall. Looking deep into her eyes, Kai began to speak.

"Don't you ever say that you regret anything that we have done or will do together. Ever." Kai said in a deceptively controlled voice; Kory was actually scared for a minute. "What we've done was not a mistake. It was inevitable. I've wanted you since we were teenagers and I still want you now. You don't get to fuck whomever you like, as you say, because I've had you. And now that I have, I will never stop. You can try and deny it all you want, but you want me as much as I want you. The proof is currently drying all over my dick as we speak."

By reflex, Kory's eyes shot down to his crotch, her face burning from Kai's crass words. Luckily, he'd already pulled up his swim shorts. She looked back up to see Kai's face had formed a smirk in reaction to her glance and she felt even more ashamed to have looked in the first place. His voice held less anger and had taken on a more silky tone. He let go of her arm and started to slowly caress it instead.

"So you see sweetheart. I'll only play this little game of yours for so long where you pretend you don't want me and try to avoid me, but then I eventually catch you and have you panting and screaming and cumming all over my dick for the whole world to hear. Lauren isn't a factor in what goes on between us. I haven't even touched Lauren since our first time together." At these words, Kory's eyebrows shot up in surprise. She didn't know if she believed him, but looking into his eyes, he looked dead serious.

"One more thing Kory," Kai said as he brought the hand caressing her arm up to cup the back of her head, applying slight pressure to tilt her head and bring her face closer to his as he said in a low tone, "If you ever mention or even think about being with someone else again, you won't like the consequences." He pulled her in for a deep panty drenching kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth and tangling with hers before he abruptly broke the kiss and walked out of the stall, leaving Kory panting, annoyed, confused and to Kory's everlasting displeasure, once again, aroused.

jinrey
jinrey
116 Followers
12