Raw Energy

Story Info
Woman and man lovingly having escalating raw sex.
1.4k words
4.71
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now, if you would be in this room with me, I would hold you. Not even tightly, but elegantly, purposefully, lovingly. Respectfully. Befitting the super beautiful person you are. I think we would have a heart as bright as the yellow sun. The energy that exists I have that much energy which I can just summon when thinking of you. And it's just that, energy. Not sexual or specific. It's just pure energy. But I can make it sexual.

Then you walk in. There you are. Radiant. You walk on towards the kitchen. But you stop in your tracks and ask me a question, standing there, with your back to me. You have a crop top on. No bra. I walk over, and I move my hands to your tummy, and just hold it. I slowly slide my hands up along the side of your body. Warm hands, your skin slightly chilled to the touch. I move my hands back down again, and slowly back up. I cup your boobs. I feel your nipples getting hard and we just stand there for a moment, taking in the sensation. With the flat of my hands I softly brush over your nipples. You are breathing harder. I move my hands. Then with my long fingers I pinch and then pull both your nipples - hard. You hiss loudly with a sudden intake of breath. You moan. The energy in my tummy is roaring. I am focused on the reaction, and just observing whats happening. I am at this point just teasing. Then you turn around, smiling. Questioning. Challenging.

"Is that all you have got?" you ask. My cock jumps to attention. You spotted it, and you smile.

"Oh I see" I say, "So this is the game we are playing. Well, get ready".

I move forward, and kiss you lightly on your lips. My tongue softly brushes over your lips. It meets your tongue and your lips part. We both moan softly. Our tongues playing. My hands are softly rubbing your back, and whilst we are kissing, I am feeling and sensing what part of your skin, your body, you are sensitive today. My cock is now semi-hard, and lightly pressing to your crotch. I feel a tremendous amount of energy now building, and being refocused into this sexual must.

We are taking each others clothes off now. No need for them. Our movements become more hurried, but still controlled. We are still kissing. My mouth moves away from your lips, the corner of your move and my lips softly brush over your cheek towards your jawline. My lips become more prominent now, and using my tongue a little bit, I slowly move from your jawline towards your neck. Very slowly trailing, taking you in, your smell, your being, and sensing your reactions. You shiver, you moan softly. I end up at your collarbone and just trail from your shoulder to the middle. I look in your eyes, hungry. Again I cup your breasts, and again I brush your nipples, then pinching them. You moan, and at the same time I reposition my now very hard cock to your hot entrance.

Kissing, we shuffle slowly backwards, towards that brick wall, while the tip of my cock is firmly lodged between your lips. You are so wet. I am so hard. We are both breathing heavily. Then our movements are addressed by the brick wall, and it feels rough and cold to your back. The floor is cold to our feet. There is a bit of a chill in the air. My energy is now becoming animalistic. This must happen.

I look into your eyes, we both look hungry, we are moaning. I lift your right leg to an angle, and rest my arm against the wall, your knee wrapped over it. You are fully exposed now. I wiggle my hips, and my cock just moves a little in and out of your sopping wet pussy. You moan. The wall is uncomfortable, the floor is, but you like it all. It feels raw.

Then I kiss you again. I smile. "Whatever I do," I say, "try not to react. Let it happen to you, feel the vibes, let it charge you." You nod. Eyes wide open.

I kiss you, and as I asked you not to react, you don't move, but breathe heavily. Eyes open. My cock is slowly opening you further, but I am still only a quarter of the length in. I kiss you again, this time taking the left top corner of your lip in my mouth and suck on it gently. Nibbling. Then I move my cock in a little further, and a the same time I softly bite your lip. You squirm, and breathe heavily, opening your mouth somewhat further, looking at me. Desperately trying not to react. But you are wriggling your hips, wanting me in further. I smile. I retreat. Not the deal. Only to move back in again, it was just a warning.

Then I slide my tongue in your mouth, at the same time as moving my dick further in you. I am touching your tongue. Sucking in your lips again. I let go and gently trail my tongue over your lips to the other corner of your mouth. All the while having my cock a third of the way in you. My tongue trails over to your neck, your ear, kissing gently. My hips at the same time are wiggling. Waiting and feeling your reaction. You are breathing heavily now, letting it happen to you. I take your earlobe in my mouth, slowly nibbling it. I slip my tongue in your ear, you moan. Then I whisper in your ear, slowly, "I fucking love you, and am going to now fuck you". You moan loudly. "Fuck me hard", you say.

Then I slowly move my cock in all the way. You envelop me with your pussywalls, clenching my dick inside you. It feels tight. It feels deep, hot and wet. I am rock hard, throbbing. Your back hurts from the bare wall. As you are standing on one leg, the other one held up by my arm, I can reach in very deeply. I slide out and then move back into you, gently. Your back is arched, and we start fucking each other in a rhythmic manner. You mouth is open, your eyes stare into mine, black pools of enlarged irises. We are both breathing heavily. Just enjoying the moment. Feeling the energy build further. Together. One.

I reach for a nipple and again pinch this hard, and you yelp and then moan, and at the same time involuntarily move your hips. Moaning more. I smile. I now reach for both nipples, and I pinch and am just holding on to the pinch, whilst I fuck you. You growl, involuntarily spasming, the pain becoming too much, and at the same time moving your hips creating further sensation. You are trapped between my hard body and that brick wall, my dick angling deep inside you.

This time I am starting to fuck you hard, in and out. We both moan. The release is building. We both have a film of sweat on our bodies. Breathing hard. My hand moves from your nipple to your neck whilst I am fucking you against this brick wall. Whilst the release is building, I slowly close my hand around your throat, and you feel your sensation becomes more intense. Your breathing becomes ragged, I slowly close my hand just a little further, feeling, being aware, loving. Your eyes stare hard into mine as our orgasms start to build up properly. Your mouth falls open whilst you are being choked, and whilst being fucked hard with your back to the brick wall, I move in and gently kiss you, looking into your eyes, breathing hard. It's just too much, we are both starting to spasm, climaxing together with all of this energy being released like a tsunami of sensual vibes.

After a little while we recover, both shaking, sweating. Your back slightly scratched. I have let go of your leg but I am still inside you. Gone a little softer.

I lift you in my arms, and I am carrying you to the shower. I am still in you. With my left hand I turn the knob and the shower starts running. I know the first bit of water is cold, and I move you in it. Giggling. You squeak but you can't go anywhere, thrashing to get away. The water runs hot soon enough, we kiss. I grow hard again, and we start moving again, in the shower. Your arms around my neck, holding on, we are both moaning. We move rhythmically again, no pressure, just the feelings, just the sensations. Less feverish now, we get to our next climax.

The end.