All Comments on 'Ray Ch. 07: Mercy'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
UrSquireGUrSquireGover 5 years ago
OMG Again you leave us wanting more

How do you keep doing that? You had me thinking she was dead on page 2? Are you ready to publish Chapter 8 tomorrow please?

VeranoVeranoover 5 years ago

Amazingly written, you really make a site that is filled with lack luster plots and paper thin characters better. I know your next series is as good as Finn and Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another really well-written story. Ray and Finn and Dallas are three of the most interesting heroes on Literotica. Looking forward to reading more of your writing soon; it's fascinatingly sexy.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
FANtastic

I rate this story as way above five stars. The manner in which the villain was despatched was excellent. Not the usual being shot, smothered, strangled, or having his throat slit and the scenario is one of the best you have written. If the ending had been entered in one of those competitions that ask you to “write a short story in so many words about a murder” it would have won because it can stand on its own quite easily.

You really are a very good writer. So much of what is published on this site is complete dross so enjoyable stories such as yours are really appreciated. Don’t ever stop.

GroverLangGroverLangover 5 years ago
You’re simply the best

My dearest SyptemberSmyth. I have been your most ardent fan ever since I discovered you many months ago. Your words illuminate each and every episode you have written and your final chapter of Ray is a masterpiece. I have been reading stories on Literotica for many years and have never come across a new author of your standard. Your stories are so good and so real there must be many parts that are autobiographical because no one could have an imagination that vivid. My greatest desire would be to serve you and give you ideas for future stories. It would be the Christmas present I would treasure above all others. I will send you an email with my details.

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

A masterwork of D/s Femdom writing. This series has it all. An exciting and engrossing plot and story line, with realistic, many faceted, multi layered and engaging characters. The kink is abundant and fully satisfying. But the root and ultimate of it all is the enthralling love story between a captivating Domme and a strong and resolute slave, who not only protects and saves her from existential physical harm, but overcomes her crippling inner vulnerabilities and fears with his caring and love, readily giving up what he thought he wanted and held most dear, to become hers and hers alone. The emotions in this story pack a wallop throughout, and resonate well beyond its final word

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing story, just couldn’t stop reading

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
Simply superb

An involving and enthralling read from start to finish. Well written and structured, it held my attention throughout

Finn is also a great story deserving of equal accolades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing writing, one of the best femdom stories i have read. Great depth and knowledge in your writing. My compliments.

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the best stories I’ve read in the multiple years I’ve been on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible story. I have devoured every chapter. This story is among the best in Lit...truly.

Sometimes the best erotic fiction are incredible stories, with or without sex & this is one.

Howeve, the sex was always incredibly descriptive, passionate and real...I loved the characters, the protagonist & everything else.

Truly a tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely stunning story, believable plot and well thought out characters. 5+ stars

I hope the fact you updated your bio page last week might indicate your readers could be blessed with more of your wonderful writing. I hope that's the case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ray Ch. 06: Rise Previous Part
Ray Ch Series Info