All Comments on 'Raylene’s Seduction (Dave)'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Fucking Entitled Cunt of a wife. She knew she is married, yet chose to travel down the path of infidelity knowing full well the law will never hold her accountable or responsible for her actions. Husband attempted to derail so called friends plans. Wife knew what was offered, and chose to fuck her cum buddies who by the way had no morals. As far as I can see, another marriage down the legal crapper as a result of liberal laws favoring an entitled cum dump. BURN her with public exposure.

tazmuntazmun8 months ago

BTB and all her cohorts

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

BTB and have the guys castrated!

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

No sense of reality to what could have been a good story.

Redemption might be possible with next story.

For the BTB crowd, the husband is as much depraved and responsible as is his wife.

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

Not sure where you are going with this. The MC, Dave is sure his wife won't cheat but allows the test which his wife fails. When he changes his mind his 'friend' tells him he has no choice but let it continue. How is that even plausible? Were they going to force him to let it go on?

Dave is reluctant but then admits he fantasized about it. Wife becomes a total slut even making sure Dave is taken out of operation by the fake sleeping pills. That level of disrespect would forever break any trust the couple might have had. Has Dave decided to end this sham of a marriage and send her on her way? I cant see any other reasonable option. Your switching from first person to third person bothered me. I know it was a way to explain a little of Raylene's thoughts but it is poor story telling. You could have saved that for the inevitable talk when she explains she just got caught up and thought once she went that far she might as well go all the way or some other stupid excuse. this is only half the story.

Jlyn1Jlyn18 months ago

When she put the pills in his drink the cuck should of bitched slapped her and walked. Marriage over. 😡

HargaHarga8 months ago

I can't rate this.....stuff.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker608 months ago

Cuck stories always seem like desperate cry’s for help. I have lost my manhood here somewhere. Oh look you’re fucking my wife and that excites me. For those of us who cannot stand the idiotic choices made, these stories grate upon us. Why did you allow this? Why didn’t you stand up and be a man for God’s sake? Add in debilitating drugs, and relationship suicide is almost assured. One more cuck is born. I have to go puke.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Complete and utter crap. He should of dropped Hugh right there. And made a scene right then and there. And would of held up her panties for everyone to see and left her for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this site has become gay men site.or men watching the wife being fuck by another man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a fool for even making a bet like that and then being coerced into allowing it to continue. But a story sadly well written. What happened to the first wife and what is going to happen to this one? She certainly may become a gangbang slut.

oldguy1oldguy18 months ago

cucky man slutty woman

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks8 months ago

First time I haven't given one of your stories a 5. What a selfish self centered bitch. I have no problem with a couple playing with others, when both agree, but she put what she thought she thought was a knockout drug in his drink just so she could get some strange cock. Bugger her husband her pleasure is more important than any agreement they may have had. Not only that, but she would never be such a slut with her husband, as she was a lady.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

I was expecting a real reaction from him... not succumbing again and again and again... Don't like it at all, sorry... If there was not action from him..., after what happened..., I definetely would give a dose of BTB and burn them all!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

so he did nothing really to stop it so I guess he either didn't care at all about the marriage and planned to leave her anyway but just felt he needed more to convince him to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing like a scam to screw oneself up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Even a decent cheating story ends up a willing cuck story in Loving Wives these days. WTF? A good wife actually drugs her husband (she believes she does)? WTF? The husband gets off watching his wife turn willingly into a cheating slut? WTF? And her first cheating sex is a public gangbang? WTF? There isn’t a realistic aspect to this entire story.

I think it’s time to just re-name Loving Wives as “Loving Cucks” and recognize the pathetic reality of how far downhill this category has fallen.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Slut,enough said

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolute nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If the husband doesn't fight for his wife. He's a wuss. Take her home with you and then serve her with divorce papers. Then she can fuck whomever she wants. Weak story. Those two are not friends but predators incapable of keep a wife happy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Yes, the switching from 1st person to 3rd person just didn't work, as you then tried including their person thoughts while still describing the situation as if an invisible eye in the sky was watching. Like I said, that doesn't work.

Leaving aside the utterly ridiculous "bet" that no partner would take if they loved and respected their partner, the logistics of the bet kept changing! How did a 30 min window turn into an hour with him gaping like some retarded arsehole? Then, allowing those "friends" to dictate new "rules" at every step, controlling every aspect.

Finally, their marriage is obviously over: she turns into some cheap, semi-drunken slut for no apparent reason. Just ignoring her relationship with her husband. Why exactly? So, giving up her panties on some childish side bet (at her age!), drugging her husband (she thinks) and soon to be getting gang-banged by half a doz guys... just ridiculous. Obviously, anal will be on the menu as well, it seems. Plus, dumbo Dave will fuck that young Emma. Yeah, a happy night was had by all... NOT.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just an all around awful tale of stupidity. The MC has no likes or features and is a coward of the highest regard.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This writer tried to write too many conflicting thoughts and actions into one story--it's a mess. No clear story arcs here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is simply crap........

MightyHornyMightyHorny8 months ago

... I don't think this is the story of a hot wife and her cuck.

This is more about two people who have no business being married at all, let alone with each other.

The level of immaturity displayed in this sad tale is, as they says, over 9000. Simply put:

• You're not ready for marriage if you and your partner aren't completely in sync as to what you're cool and not cool about when it comes to your sex life.

• No woman should be marry to a pwrv who only see her as a sex object.

• And no man should be in a relationship with any woman willing to DRUG HIM to get some strange on the side.

Those two shouldn't be married. It's obvious. 'Got to wonder what the author could possibly wrote as a follow-up that could justify such a hollow relationship not ending in divorce... 'bet it will be really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another totally irrealistic fetish-cuck fantasy in progress. With the usual very low readers rating. To get better feedbacks, change the category to Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Agree with a lot of the comments already posted, poor story, MC needs to at least be believable, this one isn't, not sure I need Rayleen's account, so will pass on this

Opinionated1Opinionated18 months ago

Terrible!!....I seriously wonder about the mind set of someone who could write crap

like this! I think we can all guess what happened here...the dude told Raylene her husband

bet on her fidelity and it pissed her off...so stupid..there's a similar story on LIT.

If someone tried to bet me about having se with my wife, one of us would be going to the ER

very fast....such bullshit with guys getting off on watching their wife screw around...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Obviously the sleeping pills his wife slipped into his drink had just kicked in when Emma was giving him a bj because he don't remember much after that so Hugh had lied to him about the pills . His wife is a slut and he is a victim , an idiotic one , but a victim nonetheless . there's only one thing to do now and that involves divorce lawyers and some carefully planned and executed plans to pay the boys back for their treachery .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Zzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is sick! I sadly read to the end to see how bad it would be, I was disappointed because this was so awful. so, sit there with a hard-on you dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stopped reading when it became a ridiculous bet. SNOOZE

Happily_Married87Happily_Married878 months ago

Sadly, she will never be a man woman again. I thought also they only had 30 minutes to get her to have sex with them. He game almost an hour that should have been the end of it. She will say on her part how guilty she feels and will not tell him what actually went on. He won't be able to say he knew and was in on it the whole time, or she will find out he made the bet and will tell him he let this happen and she is going to keep doing this and he can get on board or get out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

phffft!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

CrazyDave put it nicely. I just am not able to conceive of how any human could lose his manhood to this extent. Not much human behavior is lower than this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Regrets will follow.

evenparevenpar8 months ago

Ican say itwas to much for me. i could not condone that in my life, but it was arousing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

What an odious pile of excrement. You should be ashamed of yourself for submitting it.

First the stupid bet, then the fact that this supposedly good wife would cheat and then drug her husband.

And you want us to believe that she was a 28 yr old non Christian virgin, just waiting for the right guy and the guy she met was a 40 yr old loser?

Really? What kind of incel bullshit was this? And if she if she was fat in her youth, then how could she have been hit on her whole life? It’s like you didn’t even read what you wrote. And if she was flirted with, why was she a virgin? And how did she fall prey to the guys flirting with her as a married woman?

Do better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s amusing that all cuck stories are the same story repeated ad infinitum but no one seems clued into the fact that a willing cuckold isn’t turned on by another guy fucking his wife, he’s actually turned on by just the guy wishing the guy was pounding him instead of her, he’s just too closet based to do what he really wants to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“I don't remember much after that. I must have passed out with all the exertion.” Yeah! Fake sleeping pills my ass.

Our MC could have ended it by just showing his wife the panties but instead let Hugh continue his onslaught. Is a bet and sportsmanship worth the cost of a marriage? No matter how strong your faith is that your spouse will not stray, why would you ever put them in a situation like this? Then the dumbass abandons her to the pressure? Those guys had an hour to break down her defenses and probably told her that her husband was watching and wanted a fantasy fulfilled. In the end, she is at Hugh’s house, our MC let himself be drugged, the wife has finished with the first guy and said no to any more, she is about to be raped by 4 more guys while her husband is passed out. Not sure what was in the wife’s head when she dropped the tablets in his drink but this is still all on him.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous698 months ago

I see you went right to the basement level with this one. Is your desire and twisted mind so far gone that you need to have characters who are so vile and stupid. A man setting his wife up to be raped by multiple men is just sick and disgusting. How much of a loser and lower life form does your MC need to be? Cucks are like cockroaches, nasty and worthless. Best to step on them and keep them from breeding. Awful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty hot story and a divorce would be definite. He’s an idiot for betting but he was betting on his wife’s loyalty. She went way too far with the dancing kissing and dropping her panties for other men . That would see her in the light of cheating whore slut and her husband looked down upon. The real mail in the coffin it’s that she willingly drugged her hubby so she could fuck a few guys one being an old aquiantice of her husband and in front of a room full of people . I guess a real fangbang could break out as she rides high and the rest take turns in her ass and mouth. From experience if a girl takes anything ass to mouth (ex dick fingers etc) she is past point of no return and everything is on the table. Hope you don’t turn the story against the hubby because that will ruin it . She should be held accountable for all the actions listed above even if no divorce . Look forward to more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thinking Man's Buster2C. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Licking butt holes? You are a nasty perverted sob.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would he make the bet must be really stupid

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The second heade the bet I lost all respect for him and subsequently lost interest in the story as I found myself unable to careless about either of their fates.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your name should be rugmuncher because you are a pussy whipped cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...