All Comments on 'Raylene's Seduction (Raylene)'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Chuckles1966Chuckles19668 months ago

There damn well better be a part 3 where you clean up this mess.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story and sad if it’s reality. Her hubby bet on her honor and fidelity and she was pissed. Up to that point she was felt up kissed and nipples touched. That for me a married man is enough for divorce. Drugging him is definitely divorce. Hope he got more than a bj. She got fucked repel y at least four guys . Also as she was just mad about the bet she leet a guy make her take her panties off then get felt up more . That’s a sneaky cheating slut to me but makes a great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A total Hardon for me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

more

robbo069robbo0698 months ago

We need to know the aftermath of this, how does it all end.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker608 months ago

Don’t tell him anything. Leave it for court. Upon reflection, with your cunt of a husband, tell the dumb bastard everything. He’s too chickenshit to do a damn thing about anything that took place. What a terrific marriage you have. Why not do one more bet? 100 that says you are divorced in less than six months. I am disappointed and disgusted. Why are you even married?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a condom in site. The cocktail of at least four major players brewing in the pot. What a mess and potential STI awaits. What sane man would hang around with the drug inducing slut. Time to BTB.

avidreader62avidreader628 months ago

Please consider a final ‘third act’ to this story where we learn how these two deal with the aftermath. They both appear to be weak-willed to me, easily pushed beyond their morale compasses with alcohol and arousal. Hard to see how they stay together unless they adopt an open relationship cuz exclusivity is out of the window.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Couldn't read past the statement that she was still a virgin at 28. Just not interested in such mentally deranged people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...