Razing the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing his head, she looked down at him glazed in their mutual spit and cum. He couldn't have been more sexy in that moment. But she wasn't done with him. She had to feel his cock inside of her again. And not after their errands - it had to be now. She slid off the stool, grabbed his hand to help him up, and as they kissed she shifted her body suggesting a subtle half-circle-turn, placing his back towards the island. Breaking the kiss, she pulled at his pants, his cock sprang forward, and she held his cock softly in her hand as she guided him backwards towards the stool. He sat down in the same cum-soaked stool she had just gotten off. And she dropped to her knees to take his length into her mouth.

Working his balls as she sucked hard on his shaft, her head bobbed up-and-down with abandon. Pulling back she could see the precum glistening atop his head. She stuck out her tongue to salaciously touch the tip of his cock, her tongue grabbing the precum before she slowly pushed herself back, allowing a long strand of the pre-cum to dangle between the tip of his cock and end of her tongue.

"Upstairs lover. Now." His tone was firm. This wasn't a request. He needed her and she regaled in that. She rose from her knees as he jumped off the stool and led her upstairs. Control switched again as they entered the bedroom. They kissed on the edge of the bed before she shoved him backwards onto the mattress. Climbing onto the bed, she straddled over his waist and mounted him. They moaned in unison as he penetrated her to the hilt and she began to ride his cock.

Then he teased her with this new fantasy. "Imagine," he began, "imagine being at the bar with me as we share our sexy stories." "You're wearing a short skirt, but with no panties this time. And as we share these stores, we are both getting turned on. You have your hand on my thigh, and I on yours. You can feel my hardness, just as I can feel your wetness." Her increasing grunts and groans were affirmation that the imagery was having the intended effect. "You can feel my fingers right against your pussy. And you, my amazing fucking slut, are grinding against my fingers, right there on the bar stool, with all of these people around us."

"Ahhhhh!!!" she exclaimed. Yes, that was the clincher. That exhibitionist in her was far from subtle. "There's another guy right beside you. Do you think he knows how wet you are? Do you think he knows that my fingers are wet with your pussy juices? And can you imagine what it would feel like to have me playing with your clit while we order another set of drinks? The bartender looking at this gorgeous woman, not knowing that she is being felt-up right in front of him. You're breathing heavy and you're not sure if anyone notices. But you also don't care. What would it feel like to have an orgasm right in front of the bartender? Right beside this other guy? Can they smell your slutty pussy right now?"

"Oh my fucking God!!!" she screams, riding him to exhaustion. Impaling herself upon his cock again and again, her hand starts to rub at her clit to further enhance the sensations. "Now imagine the guy beside you putting his hand on your leg. Just think of that... you're getting so close to cumming and this stranger just randomly wants to feel your skin. What would it feel like to cum while he's touching you? Your eyes rolling back in your head as the bartender returns with our drinks... and then... he gives you a wink. He knows. He knows exactly what's happening. He winked and smiled at you. And you caught him looking at your tits, probably because your nipples are all hard and I wouldn't let you wear a bra."

"Ah, don't stop... please don't stop," she pleads. Her fingers are feverishly working her clit and her other hand is digging into his abdomen. "So you're going to cum for them. You know that, right babe? You have to cum for them. You're cumming for the bartender. You're cumming for the stranger that has his hand on you. You're cumming for me because I love you so much. And you're cumming for yourself. For your fucking slutty, insatiable self."

"Oh my god... I... I...." she stutters, her fingernails now leaving a mark on his stomach. The thought of it is incredible. She is beside herself with the imagery, the emotion, and the sensations. Closing her eyes, she swears that she can not only picture, but actually feel those eyes on her. It is uncontrollably exhilarating. "And maybe, just maybe, you're cumming for the other people in the bar. Picture it. Picture cumming in front of everyone. You beautiful slut. Cum. Cum now."

With those last words came the permission that she needed and her body unleashed the entire sum of this morning's fantasies... intensified as they start from the far reaches of every nerve ending towards her core... funneled towards her dripping wet cunt... and finally releasing as the orgasm overcomes. Her body shakes and quakes, convulsing over the stiff cock deep inside of her. The walls of her vagina contract and release, milking him with the same passion as her mouth did earlier. And then he explodes within her. His cum gushes out as he grinds his hips upwards, off the mattress, and towards her. She can feel the warmth of him as jets of his cum spray her inner walls. And that feeling brings her over the next crest, directly into her second orgasm before the first has even subsided.

A millisecond of thought enters her mind, disappearing before it is fully recognized - a new sensation. "What..." is all her internal voice can utter before it happened. And she began squirting. Still riding him, she begins screaming even louder... screaming with the power of a banshee unleashed... and she feels this ineffable release of what she can only describe as "everything". Ecstasy. Absolute ecstasy. She sprays over his abdomen, chest, and face, soaking his body. Full body spasms overtake her, shaking uncontrollably, half screaming and half crying throughout until her body ultimately collapses forward onto him, laughing at the incredulity.

Other than the slow descent of their rapid breathing, there is silence. They just lay there, holding one another, quietly at peace in the afterglow. For minutes, not a word. Their breathing returns to a standard, shallow rhythm and she can feel his chest rise and fall, lifting her exhausted body with each long, intentional inhale. "That was amazing and beautiful," he whispered contently, hugging her tightly and kissing the top of her head.

"What," she couldn't help but wondering, "would this feel like in real life."

12