Reaching Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like fun, but what would you use if not your hands?" She questioned.

"How about a piece of silk, maybe some fur, and some course material; anything to stimulate the skin and make you tingle." Jack explained.

"That sounds interesting. I'd love to have you stimulate me like that. Have you ever spanked anyone?" She wanted to know.

"Are you into that?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. No one has ever spanked me, but I've read that some women really like it. I'm interested in trying it. Some people like to be tied up while they are being spanked too," Julie offered.

"Where do you hear about all of this? Do you watch a lot of porn? What we saw earlier was mild; do you have more hard-core videos?" Jack asked.

Julie blushed and her nipples hardened as she answered. "I do have a couple more videos, and I have a few books. You said you might be interested in exploring new ideas."

"To tell you the truth, I have used a flogger before and the partner I was with at the time really enjoyed it, but I never tied her up when I flogged her. I do know where to buy one if you're interested." Jack offered.

"Sounds like fun. So, it's decided, tomorrow evening you will give me that special massage with all sorts of materials and I'll give you an intimate massage with my mouth. After that we'll try out spanking with a flogger," she outlined, "and maybe get a few more videos. I know of a website where I can buy some more so we can check out different kinky things."

Jack got dressed and headed back home with a few tasks to complete. He needed to collect some items for the massage he promised and go online and buy a flogger.

Julie slept well and woke up refreshed. She and Jack had not made plans for the day other than for the evening. She thought that maybe they would go out to brunch again and then she wanted to go online and check out some of the X-rated videos. She wasn't sure what sort of kinks even existed much less what she might want to try. She knew she loved oral and looked forward to having Jack cum in her mouth. She had never experienced that before but had both read about women doing it and watched videos of men being taken to full orgasm inside a woman's mouth.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check you junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley

12