Reaching Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers

"I just, I don't know mom. I just talked. It was scary, but I did it. I asked questions, and I answered questions, and I just, just talked." Dana said quietly, looking mom's hands, smiling wide, her cheeks still red.

"Oh honey, that's wonderful! I'm so proud of you! See, it's not so hard, is it? It can be scary, but it's not impossible. Come here." Mom said, grinning madly, holding her arms out. Dana gave her a big hug, her smile still splitting her face.

"Your father called about the house, it's all being set up now. I guess he's off to get things going down at the office. Whatever paperwork needs signed for it, I still don't know how all of it works. But if you have the loan ready, it shouldn't take too long to get you moving in. Oh, both of my babies in town again, no more waiting and waiting for visits; this is going to be wonderful. And you two will get to keep working together too; it's just all so great." Mom said, giddy with excitement. Her whole body was tense and rigid, her hands jumpy and moving quickly. James could see her excitement just as clearly as he could hear it. He knew that if he was to put his hand on her shoulder or neck, he would be able to feel it as well.

"Yeah, it should work out pretty well. Dana can visit after work or on the weekends, or I can come over here, however it works out best." James said, his voice a little uneven. He hoped mom didn't notice it, and could tell that Dana picked up on his tension as he spoke in the way she glanced over at him. He was worried that the grey area between lie and truth in his deceptive words would leak through enough for mom to catch on that something was amiss, but she seemed to be completely oblivious. It seemed that she wasn't as good a lie detector as he had always thought when he was younger. At least, not now that he was watching people in their entirety more.

"I would like to go and talk, if it's all right." Dana said, looking to James again. She didn't hesitate to make eye contact with him, didn't sound scared or nervous at all, she seemed completely in control and confident. It was marvelous to James' eye.

"Sure, I'd like that." James said softly with a small nod. Mom said okay, though James could see that she still had a few more questions. He would see about that later, though. For now, he was focused on Dana. They excused themselves as went up the stairs, both of them moving up the steps without producing any creaks. James found that he was doing so without thinking now.

As soon as he shut the door behind them, James felt Dana's hands on his shoulders. He turned around and she was kissing him, her mouth hungry on his, her hands quick to slip around his back, holding him tight. His own hands went around her waist, his body drawing in all the sensations of hers, his senses taking in everything she offered. His hands went to her back, rubbing in circles the way she liked. Dana reached over and turned the lock on the door, then began tugging at him, pulling him towards her bed, and James went. She sat down, her hands trailing down his chest as she sat, ending on his hips. She looked up at him, a small smile on her face, her bottom lip caught in her teeth lightly. He thought she looked a little apprehensive, like she was nervous about something she wanted to say, perhaps embarrassed or nervous. He thought she wanted to do something specific, but was having trouble figuring out how to ask.

"What is it?" James asked, smiling a little. He liked being able to see so much more of a person, the way she did. He felt like he was finally seeing all of her.

"I want to. Taste you again." She said, hesitating to actually say it. She was blushing madly, and her eyes dropped from his, focusing instead on his chest. James felt his dick start to get hard at the idea, and not just because of what she wanted. It was the way she blushed and looked away, the way she caught her words and couldn't bring herself to say something as simple as I want to suck your dick again or even just I want to suck you again. She looked so cute and innocent, so shy and reserved. It drove him wild.

"Of course, any way you want. No judgment." He said softly. Dana giggled a little and smiled wider, her hands reaching for his belt. James didn't know if this was a good idea, being the middle of the afternoon. He was still acutely aware of their previous scare, but the risk did add to the excitement. And besides, if she wanted to he was hard pressed to say no.

Dana undid his belt and his pants, her eyes locked on his crotch. When she was ready to pull his pants open she paused, her head cocked to the side slightly. It only took James a second to figure out what she was doing. She was listening. He turned his head so that his ear was facing the door and tried to listen as well, wanting to know where mom was. It sounded like she might be moving around downstairs, but he wasn't sure.

James' attention snapped back to Dana in a hurry when he felt her pull his pants down enough to let his dick out of his boxers. She was looking up at him, shy and red cheeked, as her hands slid slowly up and down on his stomach over his shirt.

"Mom is in the kitchen. I have wanted to do this since we walked out of the bank." She said slowly, her voice almost a whisper, her hands slipping under his shirt and rubbing across his skin.

"Take off your pants, Dana. I'd like to taste you as well." James said, stepping out of his shoes. He wanted to make sure that it wasn't just him getting something, that she had the chance to feel good as well. Dana smiled and sat back, unbuttoning her jeans while she scooted back on the bed. James got onto the bed with her, positioning himself in front of her and helping to pull her jeans and panties down to her ankles so that she could open her legs. They laid on their sides and looked at each other a moment before James leaned forward and kissed the top of her slit softly, letting his lips linger while his hand cupped her ass and pulled her to him gently. Dana sighed softly, happily, as her hand wrapped around his shaft and she kissed his head. She started licking him, going at it slowly and serenely.

James matched her pace, taking his time and enjoying her. She had her legs bent, the lifted one resting easy and upright where it wouldn't get tired, so he wasn't rushed. He ran his tongue the length of her slit, letting it dip into her a little, before working his way back with a wiggle in his tongue. He could feel the vibrations in her mouth when she moaned at his ministrations, and it gave him no end of pleasure.

Dana took him into her mouth, a little at first, but soon gathering steam and getting more and more of him. She was still a little inexperienced with it, but there really wasn't a bad way to suck a dick short of biting, in James' opinion. The way she moved her mouth on his cock and worked her tongue on him felt wonderful. He was having a hard time concentrating on keeping his end up with all the pleasure she was pouring into him.

He kept at it the best he could though, picking up the pace and intensity a bit. He dug in a little more, working a little deeper, getting a bit more aggressive. He was rewarded with more moans around his dick and her hand tightening on his shaft. James started working a couple fingers into her as he went, moving them slowly in time with his mouth, getting them deeper a little at a time. Soon he was easing his fingers in and out, sawing at her in long, smooth strokes. He could feel her breathing heavily as he did, and he loved it. He started focusing on her body more, on how every part of her reacted to what he was doing to just the one place.

She was tensed and relaxed at once, keyed up and moving around with a laid back ease. Her muscles were tight and rigid along her stomach and sides, but her legs were completely relaxed. Her breathing was heavy and fast, almost ragged, but her body moved with a sensual grace that was intoxicating to be next to, hypnotic to hold in his hands. He could feel her pulse in his hands and in his mouth. He felt incredibly alive, and to him she felt incredibly alive. It was simply amazing, something he had never experienced with a woman before. Something he never would have guessed was possible. It brought a whole new level to intimacy for him that threatened to overwhelm him.

Dana was moaning almost constantly, her hips swaying in time with his hand and tongue and lips. She sucked harder and harder at him, almost painfully so. She was getting so turned on that she was having a hard time controlling herself. She moved further and further onto his dick, until his head was pushing on the back of her throat. She gagged a little a few times but she kept going, the desire to have more of him in her mouth an almost tangible thing, and certainly an insatiable one. Her hips shifted steadily from swaying and rocking to thrusting and bucking. Her body became more and more tense. James could feel her getting ready to cum clearly and he pushed her towards it eagerly, his mouth devouring her greedily.

Dana fought to keep her moans and sighs quiet, but it was a challenge. She wanted more than anything to cry out, to shout his name, to yell for more, to demand more at the top of her lungs. James gave her more, even without her shouting for it. She was quickly thrashing her hips against his face, her hand reaching down to scramble for a good hold his head, clutching at the back of his neck, pressing him tightly to her. James reveled in the gush that washed his mouth and face as she came, lapping up all that he could.

As she mellowed again, her hips no longer raging against him, James slipped his fingers from her, eased back on his mouth, settling for soft kisses on her lips and clit. Dana released his head and pushed gently on his hip, rolling him onto his back. Leaning over him, she began sucking his dick in earnest again, picking up where she had left off when her orgasm had taken her. With all of her attention focused on him, it didn't take long for James to reach his own orgasm. He gave her a quiet warning that he was about to cum, but that only made her speed up and suck harder. When his dick started jumping in her mouth, Dana eased back to just suck on his head and stroked him with her hand, milking him until he came.

She kept on milking him until she had every last drop out of him, swallowing everything she could get her mouth on. She kept sucking after he had finished, taking almost all of his dick into her mouth again, searching for anything she might have missed. She sucked gently and slowly on his cock until it started to soften before finally releasing it.

They lay on the bed head to toe for a moment, catching their breath. After a minute or two, Dana sat up and turned around so that she was lying next to him where she could kiss him. James wrapped his arms around her, kissing her slowly and passionately, one hand rubbing circles on her back, the other cupping her ass; simply enjoying the feeling of her pulse slowly winding down and her muscles relaxing under his hands.

"I love you, James." She whispered in his ear when she finally took her mouth from his.

"I love you too, Dana." He answered, squeezing her tightly. After a moment more of simply holing each other, they got up to get dressed again. They hadn't done much to listen for what Mom was doing, and didn't want to get caught after the fact, no matter how good it felt to simply lay together and hold each other.

--

James stepped out of the bathroom from taking a shower, and Dana went right in after him. They decided that he should probably go first, since his face was kind of covered. Dana could pull her pants up and mask most of the evidence of what they had been up to, but James really couldn't. Simply washing his face wouldn't do much either, as he had worked up quite a sweat during their little playtime as well. So they figured they would just jump in the shower one after the other and play it off as wanting to get theirs in before dinner so that mom and dad weren't rushed before bed.

After James got done, he went downstairs to talk with mom again, see what else she had wanted to ask about the trip to the bank. He knew that she was probably brimming with questions about Dana and how it had gone. He couldn't blame her. He had been pretty floored himself by her boldness.

James walked downstairs to see dad was home and talking with mom on the couch. He walked over and sat with them, ready to see what news dad had.

"So I hear that Dana was quite the social butterfly at the bank?" Dad asked as James sat.

"Yeah, pretty much. She talked with the loan officer pretty easily, fairly naturally. The lady looked at her a little funny a couple times when Dana stared at her chest instead of making eye contact, but overall it was amazing for Dana. I was blown away. You wouldn't have believed it, dad. She was asking questions and getting into the conversation all on her own, it was, it was great." James said, smiling. He couldn't help but feel a deep swelling of pride thinking about it, thinking about her taking charge of herself.

"She just, just talked? Huh. So I guess you've been helping her quite a bit then with your little speaking sessions. James, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to know that it's helping, I really can't. I know she looks up to you an awful lot, but I hadn't dreamed that you would be able to have such a powerful impact on her simply by talking." Dad said, smiling a little.

"I didn't think I'd be able to help this much either, but she's made it real easy to work with her. Once we started talking, really talking, it all just kind of happened. It was, I don't know, it just felt right. It just felt like it was something we should have done a long time ago." James said, his voice getting a little quiet. He was speaking more about Dana and him getting together than simply talking, but he knew that mom and dad didn't know that. They didn't know that James and Dana's relationship was a big part of her gaining so much confidence; they only knew that James and Dana 'talking' was helping.

"Whatever it is about you two sitting down together, keep doing it. I want to see her able to live a normal, happy life. Not one stuck in that room up there, closed away from the world, with no one to interact with." Dad said, sounding a little sad, a little hopeful. James could see the hope written all over him.

"I do too, dad. It's what I'm working towards. It's what we're working towards. I think she'll be able to get there, eventually. It won't be easy, and it won't be quick, but I think it'll happen." James said.

--

They sat down to dinner, all excited and tired by the recent events and news. They were all a bit down though, knowing that James was leaving the next morning. James could see in how everyone sat, spoke, and carried themselves. He wasn't going away forever, and would be back in town soon enough, but he was still leaving for a little while. They ate and chatted, talking quietly. Dana spoke up more, joining in the conversation more frequently. Dad and mom noticed it, and were clearly excited to see it. They didn't put a spotlight on her though, just acted like it was normal, for which James was thankful. Dana seemed happy about it as well.

After they ate, Dana and James cleaned up, taking care of the dishes like they had been. They washed and dried in silence, simply watching each other's body language and faces. After the dishes were done, they headed up to her room to talk. They had some planning yet to do. James watched Dana walk as they headed up the stairs, enjoying her body in motion. He wanted to see the grace of her movements that allowed her to move so silently, so efficiently up the stairs. It was difficult, as his eye was drawn to simply watching her ass sway in front of him, the snug fit of her jeans showing off the swell of her hips and her round, perfectly grabbable cheeks. The flex and flow of her thighs as she took the steps was hypnotic. James had to shake his head a little when they got to the top of the stairs, forcing himself to get back on track. It wouldn't help to be stuck on her body while trying to figure out what they needed to do in the coming weeks.

Dana shut the door behind them as James sat on her bed. She walked over to him, smiling a little, and put her hands on his shoulders, just looking down at him a moment. Unable to help it, James smiled back up at her, his hands on the hips he had just been staring at on their way up.

"We probably should not have done what we did today." She said, her smile widening.

"Yeah, we took a bit of a risk with that. I should have known better." James chuckled, knowing that it was much more than just 'a risk' that they were talking about.

"It isn't just you who gets the blame for things, James. I wanted to do it, too. It's my fault more than yours. I just, I wanted to make you feel good. I couldn't help it." She said, shrugging a little.

"I know. I wanted to please you as well. Soon, we won't have to worry about taking risks as much. It'll be great. For now, for tonight, we have to be more careful though. We could have lost everything today. I've been thinking about that off and on since I got in the shower. I don't know, I just couldn't help myself when we got going." He said, shaking his head a little and losing his smile at the thought of their life together ending before it had the chance to start.

"We will not lose anything. Please, don't say stuff like that. Things like that scare me." Dana said softly, her hands gripping James' shoulders tightly. James looked up and saw the fear on her face, the tightness in the muscles of her neck, the tension in her shoulders. He slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, the side of his face pressed to her stomach, holding her tight.

"Don't be afraid, Dana. I'm not about to let anything pull us apart, okay? I won't let it happen. I'm just saying we have to be careful is all. I won't let us lose our chance, not for anything." James said quickly, his hand reaching up to rub her back. Dana's hand held his head tight to her stomach, her other hand sliding down to his back, her fingers scratching lightly there.

"Okay. I just don't like to hear about that kind of thing." She said. James could hear the tension in her voice fading, and could feel her body relaxing against his. It felt good, though he felt bad that he had scared her at all.

"All right, I'll keep that in mind." James said as she stepped over to sit next to him on the bed, her hand never leaving his back. James didn't mind, he liked having her hands on him. It was relaxing and reassuring, knowing that she was holding on to him in one fashion or another. "Now, I was thinking about the coming weeks. I'll be back in my place for the time being, getting everything packed up a little at a time, mostly. I was wondering if you wanted to talk to mom about helping me move, or if you wanted me to call her." He said, his hand on her hip.

"I can ask her. I can see about taking a day or two off, and if you move on a weekend then it will give me four days to help. That should be plenty of time, shouldn't it?" She said with a little shrug. James didn't know if she realized just how much she was progressing, how far such a simple offer was from where she had been when he had first gotten here for his vacation. To offer to talk to mom instead of having James do it, just like it was nothing, made James very happy to see.

"If you want to, that would be great. I'll start the move the Friday after I know about the house. That way, I can get over here with a load, pick you up after work, and we can go from there. If we end up needing the extra two days, we have them. I don't know how long it'll actually take to move all my stuff if I have it all packed up and ready to go when we actually start moving. But we'll have the extra two days to get you moved as well, so that'll work." James said, nodding.

wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers
1...34567...9