Reaching Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers

"That should work fine. When we get you almost finished moving, we can talk to mom and dad, and start on moving me. Then, we start. Oh James, I'm so excited! It feels like a fairytale." Dana said, wrapping her arms around him when her excitement got to be too much to contain. She was grinning wide and he could feel her pulse racing when she squeezed him.

"I know. We're so close." He whispered, kissing her temple, holding her tight. "We have our plan, we have everything in motion, all we have to do now is go for it." He said, rocking her gently.

--

James went into her room after their parents went to bed, closing the door silently behind him. Dana was waiting for him on her bed, sitting in her translucent shirt and a pair of panties, her drawing pad on her lap and a pencil in hand. When he came in, she smiled and set the pad and pencil on the desk, watching him. James walked over, shedding his shirt and sweatpants as he did, and sat next to her. Dana straddled him, taking her seat on his lap, and kissed him, her arms around his neck holding him tight, her mouth moving slowly and happily on his. James put an arm around her waist and one around her hips, holding on to her ass, pulling her hips to him.

They kissed slowly and gently, simply happy to have the moment to do so. They let the kiss stretch out, all the concerns and worries of the future and the world fading quietly away while they just enjoyed each other. James felt every inch of Dana, his hands moving across her back lazily and gently, taking in the flow of her body. Dana held tight to James, one hand on his back, fingers scratching lightly, the other in his hair, holding his head to hers.

Dana pulled away just enough to catch her breath, her lips still close to his when she spoke.

"When are you leaving tomorrow?" She sounded sad, and James couldn't blame her. He was pretty sad about having to leave himself.

"Around ten. I'll be starting to pack as soon as I get back to my place. I'm gonna miss you, you know that? I'm gonna miss you a lot." He said quietly, his eyes still closed.

"I know. I'll miss you too. I don't know how well I will do in the shop while you're packing up and waiting to hear about the house. I'll call you though. I'll talk to you every night, just like we do now. I want to hear you every night." She said, nodding a little, her forehead touching his. James could hear a slight hitch in her voice, could feel the hitch in his hands on her back. She was fighting to remain calm, but he could feel that she was close to tears. He opened his eyes as the first one slipped down her cheek and fell between them.

"Don't cry Dana. I won't be gone long, and I'll be on the phone every night, just as long as you want to talk. Okay? Pretty soon, we'll be talking every night in our bed before we go to sleep." James said, reaching up to wipe away her tears.

"I know. But I don't like to be alone. After having you here, after having you, alone is going to be so much worse." She said, her voice a little uneven.

"Yeah, I know. I know." James whispered, feeling about the same.

"James?" She asked, smiling a little as her voice evened out.

"Yeah?" He answered, glad to see her smiling again, glad to hear and feel her relaxing without effort again.

"Love me." She whispered, leaning forward to nuzzle his neck as she did. James smiled as he ran his hands down to slide under her shirt, lifting it up. She raised her arms for him, letting the shirt be pulled from her and tossed aside. His arms went around her waist, holding her close, while hers went around his neck. He kissed her before leaning back quickly, pulling her with him. She gasped when he did, caught by surprise, but started giggling after that, swatting at his chest playfully.

She kissed him briefly before they scooted up to lay completely in the bed, pulling the blanket over them. Dana straddled him to reach over and turn off the lamp, and James grabbed her hips, keeping her from climbing off of him again. She ran her hands across his shoulders, leaning down to kiss him, letting him pull her panties down. She shifted long enough for him to get them off of her, then climbed onto him again. His boxers were easier to get rid of, and she was quickly sitting with the base of his shaft pressing against her slit.

She rolled her hips, sliding up and down his shaft, moaning softly as she did, her heart racing as his hands slid up her sides and around to her back. James could feel her hair brushing his chest as she lowered her head, her breathing getting faster, her pace picking up speed. She slid forward further, until his head was resting just under her clit, and paused there, her face right over his.

"Now." She whispered, her voice tight and rough. James shifted his hips so that his dick slid from her clit to her entrance and pulled her down by her shoulders, rocking himself up into her at the same time. Dana stifled a cry of pleasure, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. She started easing herself up and down, riding him slowly, taking her time and relishing the joy of having him deep within her. James shifted his hands down to wrap is arms around her waist, sitting up a little to take her nipple into his mouth, toying with it with his tongue, biting lightly to keep it where he could get at it. Dana gave a shuddering moan when he did, one hand releasing the sheets to grab the back of his head, holding him tight to her.

"Yes James. Please, more, please." She whispered, her voice tight and strained. He could feel her pulse racing in his hands, her muscles tightening and relaxing in waves down her body as she rode him, her hips rocking forward with each thrust to get as much of him in as she could. James struggled to keep from moaning, knowing that if he got started, it would be difficult for him to keep quiet. As it was, his breathing was heavy and ragged, and sounded very loud in his own ears.

He could feel her body tensing more, getting more rigid and strained with each thrust, with her quickly speeding up their pace. She started slamming down on him harder, her hand tightening in his hair as she started letting out small, whimpering little cries in the middle of her long, low, quiet moans. James knew she was close, as was he. It was impossible for him not to be with her holding onto him the way she was, moaning and crying softly just above his head, hammering at his hips for all she was worth, her body hot and soft against him so tightly.

James felt her whole body start jerking, her stomach and back tensing relaxing harshly, as she clamped on his cock rhythmically. She cried out softly, her voice light and serene in a strange contrast to her strained and rigid body. Her hand moved from his head to his back, her fingers, strong from working leather, digging into the flesh there almost painfully. If she wanted to, he was sure she could actually hurt him doing that.

She slowed again, but not much. Her muscles lost the frantic tensing and hard rigidity, but she was still far from relaxed, and she was still riding him like a woman possessed. James couldn't take it any longer, couldn't hold out any more. She was too much for him like this, overriding his chances of keeping himself going.

"I'm close." He whispered, his voice a hoarse husk.

"Yes, cum for me James." She whispered back, her voice uneven, her pace picking up again. James knew he would, but he didn't want to be in her when he did. He knew that they had already gambled once, and didn't want to change their chances any further.

"Not inside, Dana." He whispered, moving his hands down to her ass, lifting her. She slid off of him, but reluctantly, with a playful little groan. She climbed off of him and moved straight to his cock, taking it in hand and stroking him while her mouth closed over his head, her tongue swiping around it in fast circles. James laid back and groaned while he let it all out. Dana got everything out of him that she could, sucking and swallowing greedily, stroking him lightly, while her other hand rubbed gently and lovingly across his chest, her fingers making their small circles.

When he was done, Dana crawled up to lay with him, her face nuzzled into the side of his neck, kissing lightly while her hand toyed with his hair, her leg laid across his. James held her, his hands rubbing her back slowly. He felt like the king of the world, the luckiest man on Earth. He had the woman he loved laying on him, holding onto him while he held her, both of them tired and exhilarated.

"I love you. I want you. I want you to keep me." Dana said softly, her lips brushing his neck as she did.

"I love you too. You have me. I'll keep you forever." James answered quietly, squeezing her tightly. He meant every word.

--

James woke up to the feeling of Dana moving against him. She was sliding up onto his chest, her face above his, her hair hanging down around their heads, leaving them in a little space that was just them looking at each other, with nothing else in the world.

"Hello James." She whispered with a little smile.

"Hello Dana." He whispered back, grinning. She gave him a little peck on the lips and sat up, straddling him with her hands on his chest. With her hair gone, he could see that he sun was starting to brighten the horizon. He would need to get into the living room soon, much as he would rather stay where he was.

"I have to go to work soon. I won't be here when you leave." She said, her smile fading a little.

"I know. I'll call you tonight though. You know I will." He said, rubbing her thigh lightly. He knew it wasn't much of a consolation, but he couldn't change the way things were for now.

"I know. You need to get in the shower though. We smell like. Um." She said hesitantly, her cheeks turning red.

"We smell like sex?" James asked with a little smile, his eyebrows raised.

"Yes." She said with a little giggle as she leaned down again. "I like it. I like when you smell like this. I want to make you smell like this a lot." She whispered in his ear, her voice unsteady. James was surprised by this; both by the lascivious statement itself and her boldness in being able to make it.

"Really? Wow, I, Dana, I didn't expect something like that. Moving day can't come soon enough. You can make me smell however you want." He said with a chuckle, sliding his hands up her thighs. One stopped on her ass, the other went up to her back, holding her tight for a moment.

"Get your shower, so I can get mine please. I don't think mom and dad need to smell us like this." She whispered, her face still next to his.

"Yeah, that's true. You want me to make you some tea while you get cleaned up?" He asked while she climbed off of him.

"Yes please." She said, her fingers trailing down his back as he stood up from the bed.

--

James was sitting at the table with his coffee when mom came down. Dana was right behind her. James got up to fix mom a cup a coffee as she sat, and handed the tea he had made to Dana when she walked over.

"So, what do you have planned for today? Just going to relax before you take off?" Mom asked, sipping at her mug.

"More or less, I think. I was going to ask dad about the house, maybe call the office, but I don't think I had anything else planned. I was going to head out about ten." James said.

"Okay. Well it's been wonderful having you back at the house again, I can tell you that. This little visit has really been something special with everything that's happened, you know? All the wonderful progress you've made with Dana, the news about working from home, it's all been great." Mom said, smiling happily.

"I know, I would never have thought that things could change so much from one little vacation. I know I learned a lot in the last nine or ten days. I thought I knew about Dana before, but I certainly learned a lot in the last week about her." James said, chuckling a little and looking over at her with a small smile. He thought about how little he had realized was going on with his little sister before this trip home. He had just absently thought 'she's shy; painfully so, and she doesn't really have friends, but she'll grow out of it.' Now, however, he knew that he had grossly underestimated the extent of the problem, and knew that if he hadn't talked to her, hadn't reached out to her the way he had, as a perfectly safe person who would never judge her, that she most likely have remained the way she was. That she would have never developed the fledgling confidence that was now blossoming in her, that she would never have found a real reason to try to interact with the outside world more. The thought of that was heartbreaking. The idea that she was so close to being locked away from the world, alone and imprisoned in her fear and uncertainty for the rest of her life. James couldn't bear to think of that anymore, not now that he understood her more and realized how close to a reality it was.

"I think I've learned a lot about me as well. More than I thought I could know." Dana said, reaching over to take James' hand, a small smile on her lips as well. She was looking down at the table, and the smile was a little sad, but James thought that she was pretty happy with the things she had learned.

"I'm so happy you two were able to figure all this out so well. Why couldn't the doctors we took you to do what James did, I wonder? Was it really so hard to simply talk to you, Dana?" Mom asked softly, genuinely confused as to why James could help and trained professionals couldn't.

"It's, it's different mom. James isn't a doctor. He isn't asking me a bunch of questions and pressuring me to answer. He didn't really ask many questions at all. Really, he asked if I had questions and let me talk. When I talked, he made sure I could talk safely. It isn't the same." Dana said, shaking her head and frowning, trying to figure out how to describe the disparity in the two approaches accurately.

"You would think one of the therapists would have thought to do it that way." Mom said, shaking her head as dad walked down the stairs.

"One of them did, but he was a stranger. How could I talk to a stranger safely? He said I could say anything, but I didn't know him. I couldn't say anything I wanted to someone I don't know. It's just different with James, that's all. James is safe and he keeps me safe." Dana said, looking at James while she spoke. Mom thought Dana was looking at him like she usually did, looking up to her big brother the way a little sister does, with a good dose of gratitude thrown in now. She didn't realize that Dana was looking with eyes of a lover, completely devoted to James and absolutely enamored of him.

"I guess that's what a big brother is for. I'm just glad that you're finally getting past your shyness after all this time, honey." Mom said with a chuckle as dad poured his coffee.

"We're both really happy about that, sweetie. It's great to talk to you, to really be able to talk to you. I was afraid you would keep yourself cut off from everyone forever." Dad said as he sat down, echoing James' thoughts.

"I still feel, I don't know, afraid and awkward and everything. I just know that I can live with it now. James showed me that. He's shown me a lot of things." Dana said, giving James a knowing little grin. James thought that her boldness was growing quite a bit more than he ever could have hoped for, and he loved it.

"I'm glad. I hope he can keep it up once he's settled nearby." Dad said with a smile.

"About that, I wanted to ask about the house." James said, sipping from his coffee.

--

Everyone was gone from the house but James. He sat on the couch and thought. He had a plan in mind and wanted to go through with it. He had his stuff from the vacation packed up, he just wasn't really looking forward to leaving. He knew that as soon as he walked out the door, then he wouldn't see Dana for a while, and that feeling was terrible. He walked upstairs, dragging his feet, not caring if he made noise now. He walked into her room, pulled a blank sheet of paper from her desk, and sat down to write her a note. He couldn't leave without giving a goodbye that was just for her. He wouldn't feel right if he didn't. He thought a moment before picking up one of the pens in the little cup by her lamp and started writing in his blocky but clear cursive.

'Dana,

I know you miss me. I know that because I miss you. I tried to keep from thinking about you after you and Mom left for work, because I thought it would help. It didn't. I couldn't even do it. No matter how hard I try, you're always right there in the middle of my mind, unavoidable and impossible to ignore. I gave up trying pretty quick. I think I'd rather think about you and know I'll be with you soon than try to not think about you anyways. If I don't hear from you this evening, I'll give you a call.

Love, James'

With his note written, he folded it once and stuck it in the crack of the closet door where she would have to notice it when she changed out of her work clothes. He walked back downstairs and loaded his car, getting ready to leave.

He wasn't headed straight back to his house, though. He was making a stop on the way. He had looked up the place he wanted to stop at after everyone left, and was on his way there. It only took him about thirty minutes to find it.

James parked at Breller Brothers Jewelry and went in, feeling a little nervous. He was greeted at the counter by a young lady with thick glasses and a wide smile.

"Hi, can I help you find something?" She asked, sounding chipper.

"Um, yeah. I'm looking a ring. I have a specific kind in mind, and I'm hoping you have one or can make it." James said, smiling a little.

--

When the big day arrived, James had everything packed up. He had been ready to move for a couple weeks, living out of boxes and just waiting for the go-ahead on the house. This morning, he had the keys in hand and was ready to start moving. He had been talking to Dana every night before going to sleep, the two of them spending a few hours on the phone while lying in bed. Now, they started the process to end that. Mom had already told Dana that whenever he started moving, she could take however long she wanted off from work to help out. James grabbed his phone called the moving truck place he had talked to a few days ago and told them he would be in shortly to get one of the big trucks.

Forty minutes later he was filling the back of it with stuff, moving as fast as he could, wanting to get on the road and get to Dana. After a couple hours of rushed packing, he had the truck full and ready to go. He pulled his phone out again and called Dana.

"Hi." Dana said, her voice happy and bouncy, the way it always was when she answered his calls. "It's barely even noon. You couldn't wait to talk?" She asked, chuckling a little.

"No, I couldn't. Not when I'm holding the keys to our home." James said softly. Dana was quiet a moment before replying to that.

"You got it? You're moving? It's really happening?" She said, sounding both excited and like she didn't quite believe it.

"It's really happening. I'm bringing the first load now, and I'll be picking you up when I get there. I love you, Dana." James said, smiling wide.

"Oh my god, I love you too. I, I'll be ready. I'll head to the house shortly." She said, speaking in a low whisper. She sounded like she was about to cry with joy.

--

James pulled into the driveway, smiling. Dana was standing by the door, her hands held in front her, bouncing on the balls of her feet in her excitement. She trotted over to jump into the passenger seat and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him over to kiss her. She pulled roughly but kissed tenderly, moaning softly when he brushed her cheek with his hand. They just sat in the idling truck for a while kissing like they were trying to make up for lost time. When Dana finally sat back, she was blushing and tears were starting to spill down her cheeks.

wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers
1...456789