All Comments on 'Read your Contracts 02.1'

by Demiurging

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 3 years ago

Oh boy, I was really happy that a new chapter of this appeared... until I read it. I've noticed that all your stories had a gay-ish subliminal undertone, with all the sperm-tasting by a man, the gay porn, things transforming into a cock and whatnot, but you went full speed ahead with it in this chapter, with Harry being blown multiple times by a man the whole time.

And not happy with that, you added scat, non-consentual/reluctance, domination/denigration, and Memi was a minor character in this chapter, only appearing for a short time at the beginning and at the end.

You really dropped the ball on this one. Sorry, but I didn't like it. Just my honest opinion. The best part though, was Memi practicing cooking, and when she was reading a manga, a cute side of her that we never saw in the first chapter.

The rest of the chapter... nope. Couldn't digest it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemiurging@Demiurging
Started writing erotica a few years ago as a way to practice for non-erotic work; no better way to practice scene blocking than sex scenes in my opinion. Now have a twitter @TDemiurging, not sure how often I'll use it going forward.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES