Read your Contracts 02.1

Story Info
Harry and Memirellin's further trials as master and familiar.
11.4k words
4.64
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month since the demon Memirellin had come to live on earth as the familiar of Harry Cox: a rather normal human. He turned his head from his studies to where she lay on his bed, eating a full sleeve of dollar store cookies and reading from his collection of "literature" on her stomach. The albino demoness must have been enjoying the magical girl manga, as her tail lashed a figure eight in the air above her and her fiery eyes were trained on the page.

She rarely wore much of anything around the house, usually in panties and a tee if she had decided to wear anything that day. A robe hung by the door in case she needed to answer it, proven necessary when she did so one day in the nude and started the rumor of the ghost exhibitionist. And she did have a relatively normal wardrobe for going out, hiding her horns and tail with magic, but even these tended toward inappropriately tight and revealing. Whatever, he only cared that she was comfortable.

"Are you done yet, master?" Memi noticed his gaze and Harry had to shake his head immediately to keep her from peeling off her underwear. Her disappointment was obvious. "I still don't understand what power these 'professors' have over you, master. To have you work on this at your own home, as though you did not give each of them four hours this week alone to teach you, is insulting."

"I promise we'll spend some time together after I finish this problem set."

Memi sighed, but she would be the good familiar and give her master what he wanted. "I suppose we don't have to have sex every night." Her hand wandered under her panties and her fingers wiggled.

Harry had to concentrate to ignore his lover's soft moans, the susurration of her slender body rubbing against his sheets, book and snack abandoned for a different pastime.

It was futile to resist, he knew it when a problem that should have taken a few seconds instead took five minutes while Memi made distracting noises in the background. Harry's cock strained his zipper, and he couldn't help but listen to Memi as she moaned and sighed, using her fingers when she would prefer his dick.

And she knew damn well what she was doing, smiling and spreading her legs, panties discarded when he finally broke and joined her in bed.

Memi deftly stripped her master, tugging his shirt and pants off while keeping supple, serpentine contact with his body. Her tail wrapped affectionately around his bared leg, her hips pulled close to his by necessity and spread the heat between her legs onto his thigh. Her breasts were pressed onto him, hardened nipples rubbing from beneath the thin cotton of her shirt.

"Master, forget about all that..." Memi wrapped her arms around him and nibbled his ear with her fangs, always careful not to break his skin. "I see how stressful it is to do all that work, the way you furrow your brow. Please, do not hesitate to use me, to touch me."

Harry's blood roiled, his hard cock throbbing against her thigh. But he couldn't do anything with Memi's tail squeezing his leg, so followed her lead to the ground where she crawled on hand and knee, wagging her ass at him. Only then did her tail unravel from his leg, winding again around his belly, pulling him against her butt.

She was already wet and ready for his cock, bouncing back into him as soon as the head entered. Impatient and eager, Memi took Harry's cock to the base at once, purring at the familiar pleasure, tugging him forward with her tail to keep fucking her. Harry took hold of her hips, resisting the pull of her tail to keep her from wringing out an orgasm before either of them could have any fun.

"Master, come on~" Memi whined, turning to look at him with her ruby eyes begging for his cock. She bounced her pale ass against his lap.

Harry slammed his cock inside her for a squeal and a twitching tail. For being the girl's master in title, times like this made him feel more like a warm dildo, not that he would complain.

Memi moaned at his touch, panting as her fucked her, grinding her ass against him to get the most out of his dick. As a former succubus, she knew all the ways to drag cum out of him, but she took her time to enjoy the feeling of her lover inside her. She touched her forehead to the carpet, keeping her whole focus in her hot, wet pussy. Her tail squeezed his belly involuntarily, delicate scales tickling his skin as its coils contracted.

It was too much, the sights and sounds of Memi's serpentine motions, her retrained moans. Harry knew he wouldn't hold out much longer. But just as he began his final thrusts, Memi's tail uncoiled and darted between them, wrapping tightly around his cock and stopping the flow of cum while Harry twitched inside her. Her bitten-lipped grin was just barely visible for that angle.

She was trying to get him agitated, to take control and attack. So he obliged her, manhandling her onto her back and pinning her arms above her head. Her tail fell off his cock in feigned timidity, curling around his thigh once again.

Harry thrust, ignoring post orgasm discomfort to give his girl exactly what she wanted. Underneath him, Memi's white skin flushed a beautiful pink, her chest pulsing with panting breath. She had to manage how her head wriggled to avoid scratching Harry with her long, thin horns, long tongue lolling from her lips across her cheek.

She locked her legs around him so there was no way to pull out, trembling as her orgasm approached. She tightened around Harry's cock and she bit her bottom lip, pushing off the orgasm as long as she could and enjoying the tension. She gasped and moaned in time with Harry's thrusts, playfully struggling underneath him.

Ruby eyes rolled back and sharp fangs pinched at tender lips as Memi halfheartedly thrashed against the carpet. The tip of her tail kept whapping against Harry's leg. Harry couldn't help himself, enamored with this face she made, and bent down to kiss her, that long tongue swirling against his. There was a shadow of the taste of cum, but Harry thought of it only as the taste of the woman he loved.

Orgasm came for the both of them in quivering, pounding waves. Memi arched her back against the floor as waves of cum flooded her pussy, spilling out onto the carpet.

Harry sat against his bed, pulling Memi into his lap, mewling and satisfied. There they cuddled, taking simple, wholesome pleasure in each others touch.

"I still have to get that homework done, you know." Harry said, running his fingers through Memi's ashen hair.

She nuzzled her head against his chest. "This is more fun."

They shared a laugh about it, separating after a while, clinging to each other until it became untenable. Memi suggested sitting in his lap while he worked, but they both knew that would only result in a night of debauchery and no work being done whatsoever.

Memi went back to her brief pleasures, reading and snacking while she waited for her master to become free once more. She didn't bother to put on underwear, wriggling into bed with her tail wagging languidly.

"I spoke with Laura the other day." Memi said. "It seems her father was re-elected."

Harry shook his head. "I saw that on the news. It's so weird to see him wearing clothes and talking like a person instead of her pet pig."

"Yes, I certainly broke him well. Teach him a lesson about summoning things he can't control."

Apparently, Memirellin had broken the man's will when he'd summoned her, intending to fuck her in the shape of his daughter. The daughter in question witnessed it and now kept him as a kind of perverse pet. She was a "friend of the family" in a strange way, one of Memi's only human friends.

Memi slid out of bed and went to the bathroom without a word, the shower turned on moments later and her humming echoed out the open bathroom door. Harry tried to keep the mental image of his familiar in the shower, water streaming over her slender curves with bubbly soap she'd chosen with his enjoyment in mind.

It didn't work. He left this problem set for another day, thankful that it wouldn't be due for another few, and went to the living room to watch some tv. It was a certainty that she would welcome him in the shower for another round, as many as he wanted, so he watched the news to calm down.

He wondered if Memi missed the bath she'd used back home, Fyellene's home. The bath was a subterranean pool, warmed by Hell's hot springs and tended by servants that the water would always remain clean and fragrant. It was a far cry from the cramped tub-shower combo that came with his mid-range apartment.

In fact, Memi had thought when she arrived there that Harry owned the entire apartment complex and she'd wondered why he only ever used the four rooms. It came to her as a shock that the people in the other rooms weren't his servants. Her thought had been that all humans lived in the kind of luxury of those that could afford her summoning ritual, having little other contact with the species.

She said she didn't mind it, comparing Harry's apartment to the servant quarters back home, but he felt guilty that he couldn't provide the same comfort she was used to.

Her upbringing in that mansion in Hell had other effects, the failed experiments soaking in the sink evidence of being fed by servants all her life. Neither did she know how to clean except by magic or any number of basic chores. But she threw herself at them, doing her best for her master when he never asked for any of it.

The news was going on about road repair when Harry's phone rang. He didn't recognize the number, but expected some kind of contact from a classmate about a group project.

"Hello?" He said.

A familiar, luscious voice responded. "Boy, it is nice to speak with you again."

Harry shot to attention, chose his words carefully. "Fyellene, how did you get this number?"

"Is that any way to start a conversation? With accusations? So, boy, I had a story to tell you." Her voice dripped with barely-veiled animosity. "After Memirellin's birthday, and her release from that contract, I did not see her for some time. Nor did I see you. Having given you to her as chattel, I assumed she was dragging you around in celebration, touring the circles or some such. But I was preparing to continue her training as a succubus, being that it had been weeks and such things must continue eventually, but I could not find either of you.

"It comes to pass that I find out my daughter foolishly let you loose on earth and you had contracted her as your familiar soon after. Is there a reason neither of you felt the need to tell me of my position as pseudo mother in law?"

Harry said "It really wasn't like we were hiding it from you. We were getting things set up over here and it didn't come up."

"Am I so inconsequential that your thoughts would not wander in my direction for a month?"

"Things really have just been happening... are you mad?"

Fyellene laughed. "Mad? no. I am once again aggrieved. You have harmed me by depriving me of an apprentice without the opportunity to start my work with the next in the meantime."

"Sorry." Harry said.

"Not at all. In fact, I applaud you for the seduction of my daughter. Or, seeing that she has become your familiar, her subjugation." Fyellene sighed and most of the anger left her voice like a burst of steam. "Is she available by any chance or have you sent her on some trivial task?"

"She's in the shower."

"I see, that dour, little place you have. Shall I sent Carylliss to attend her? Better to have an ounce of comfort."

Harry balked at the idea of letting that water-snake demon, the attendant of Fyellene's baths, into his home. "No, I wouldn't want to impose on your staff."

"Learned some cheeky backtalk since our last meeting, have you? Good. I wouldn't want my girl's future in the hands of an imprudent master. Still, I do have a favor to ask of you."

"Depends on the favor... I don't want to put any distance between Memi and you."

"It is nothing which would offend your worldly sensibilities." Fyellene said. "I have acquired a new apprentice since learning of Memi's departure. Satilli is eager to learn and cute as a button. It would be a great help if they were to have experience pleasuring a human not under my control."

"I'm actually in a real relationship with Memirellin. But I have friends who wouldn't say no to something like that..."

Harry was nearly bowled over by Memi's wet hand clapping over his mouth. She snatched his phone and set it to speaker.

"Mother, I shall be acting in my master's stead for the purpose of negotiation. What do you want?"

"What a way to speak to your own mother!" Fyellene said with a hint of pride.

"How should one speak to a fiend of the pit when it has been caught going behind their back to tempt their master? Speak your wants, demon." Memirellin sat pertly on the couch, wrapped in a towel and still damp from rushing out of the shower.

"I merely wished to have your master assist in the training of my new apprentice, the young Satilli. A round of fellatio practice would satisfy."

Harry pulled Memi's hand off his mouth. "Like I said, we're together and that would be cheating."

Memi tilted her head. "How, master?"

Fyellene giggled. "It is only fellatio, nothing that my daughter or me would consider infidelity." Memi nodded and her mother continued. "And how can you refuse before learning of the compensation I offer?"

"What would you give us?" Memi said.

Harry poked his nose in. "Look, I'm really not interested in having sex with anyone else."

"I'm offering my silence in a certain matter. Meliza has asked for your address that she may visit as she pleases."

Memi and Harry were stopped in time, images of a three-foot long, blue cock flashed through their minds.

"Master, may I offer my opinion at this time?" Memi swallowed, face more pallid than usual. "I would not consider Satilli giving you fellatio to be cheating, and your cooperation in this matter would be appreciated."

"It's just a blowjob, right?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Fyellene said. "My reticence would be bought with only a single round of fellatio training."

He took a long moment to think, Memi's giving him a puppy-dog look with her crimson eyes.

"Fine, but I'm getting the blowjob, not giving it."

Both the demon in the living room and the one on the phone giggled. They went on without him, his trust in Memi to be a proper advocate for him.

Harry tried to return to his studies, despite the legal barking from the living room. It was certain that Memi was doing her best negotiating on his behalf, familiar as she would be with her own mother's tactics. With the noise and Harry's worry, he didn't get a lick of work done before Memi dipped her head in.

"Master," She said, poking into his room. "Fyellene is willing to pay you two hundred dollars in return for your help in the young Satilli's training on your next day off. Of course, this is in addition to keeping our address out of the blue one's ears." Her red eyes pleaded with him. "Is that enough? I may be able to negotiate more."

"Umm, yeah... I think I'd have done it without getting paid."

Memi laid a finger across her lips. "The customer is still on speakerphone in the next room, don't turn your nose up at free money." She went back to close the deal with his blessing and returned soon, settling herself into his lap.

"I'm sorry." Harry said.

"Master, you have nothing to feel sorrow for." Memi hugged herself tightly to him, still nude, wet, and squirmy, then softly bit his earlobe. "Meliza cannot be suffered to know the location of our love nest, lest she attempt to make it hers and mine. Thank you."

Harry let her cuddle in his lap as long as she liked while he tried to get just a little more work done. The way she wriggled against him, licking and kissing like a puppy did nothing to help his second raging erection of the night. The pair didn't separate, forcing him to transfer the embrace into bed. Memirellin kept as much skin contact as possible, coiling her tail around Harry's leg, rubbing her horns gently against his neck.

In the morning, she would have to share, and Harry couldn't fault her jealousy, gorging on contact while she could.

-

In the morning, Harry woke to the smell of burning toast and the sounds of whispered cursing from the kitchen. He came out and saw that Memirellin's cooking was steadily improving, the eggs were scrambled instead of carbonized.

She was scraping toast ash into the sink, dressed rather conservatively in a sweatsuit belonging to Harry. Biting her lip, she plated what she had.

"So," she said, "I will not be able to accompany you today. There were guidelines I wanted to discuss with you before Fyellene's apprentice arrives."

The table was set with a plate of soggy scramble and the tattered remains of two pieces of toast. For Memi, a mug of warm, white liquid that she refused to discuss served as breakfast.

"Mother's ire would come sooner or later. I'm surprised she let me be as long as she has, but she is likely doing this to save face among her peers. You might think of it as a reverse dowry, but I should get to the point..." Memirellin sipped from her mug, clearly shaken. "Satilli is coming over and you are not to invite her over the threshold. In fact, you should make that a general rule."

"So, vampire rules?" Harry said.

"There is a great deal of overlap, yes. Satilli will guide you via the contract that I negotiated yesterday and you are to do nothing which is not provided for. Remember, Satilli is being sent primarily in an attempt to obtain leverage against us, and for their own training only as an afterthought. They will be trying to trick you." Memi threw back her mug and gulped down the suspect liquid, then hung herself off her master as he began eating. "My master, you are clever enough for a human, but silence is your best strategy in this matter."

Harry scraped jelly onto a bit of rock-hard toast. "If we're working on vampire rules, would Meliza be able to bother us even if she knew where we live?" he said.

"There are any number of ways to make our lives much more difficult without entering the building or this apartment. As a point, she might sit outside of your door and throttle you at her first opportunity once you go to school." Memi said, shuddering under her breath. "Once, a hundred years ago while we were in training, I rebuffed her in order to spend a week with my father. When I came back, she tied me to my bed while I slept and spent the next few days showering me with her 'affection'. That one is deranged, and I fear for your safety, Hairy..."

Stories of her training in Hell were rarely offered without being dragged out. Stories of Meliza, the horse-cocked demoness, and her love of Memirellin, were more rarely shared.

"I'll be careful." Harry said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"I'm serious. Mother stipulated that I could not be present; you must remember that these hellions have no regard for your well-being. I'm almost certain that mother has instructed Satilli to kill you if you can be fooled into accepting it."

The intercom rang.

When Harry answered, a light, sweet voice pipped through. "Mister Cocks? May I come in?"

Memirellin hissed from the kitchen.

Harry said. "I'll come down, you stay put."

He kissed Memi on his way out, took the stairs rather than the elevator. The thought of being intimate with someone other than his girlfriend felt more shameful than he expected it would. But more than that, he was confused at how willing Memi had been to throw him to another woman's arms, though she was being blackmailed. By the time he reached ground level, his chest throbbed with ruminant emotion.

Satilli was out on the sidewalk, rocking on her heels and looking all around. Once she caught sight of Harry, she bounced with excitement, flashing bright fangs with a wide smile. She wore her fluorescent, pink hair in pigtails, a short, ivory horn peeking through her bangs. Her outfit was unexpectedly wholesome: a schoolgirl uniform complete with a red tartan skirt rolled up for a generous view of tender thigh. Where Memirellin was slender with serpentine grace, Satilli was gangly in an endearing way.