Read your Contracts 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ceased her bouncing when Harry emerged, taking his hands with an enthusiastic shake. Then she stepped back, spun on her heel, and gave him a posed look like a pop star.

"Hello!" she said, still jittering with excitement. "Mister Hairy cocks, today's your lucky day 'cause we're gonna have some fun. Well, come on, come on!" She'd taken his hand and began pulling him down the street before he could form a response, smiling and giggling.

"Where are we going?" Harry said, humoring her with the backing of healthy distrust instilled in him by multiple demons.

Once Satilli had him matching her pace, she hugged his arm to her chest and rested her head on his shoulder. "Mistress has arranged for a room at a nearby hotel for our business. Aren't you a lucky boy, getting a free time with a cutie like me?" she said, winking.

"I'd rather be staying home with my girlfriend today." Harry said, hiding his embarrassment.

And Satilli mewled, playfully pouting. "C'mon, aren't I cute too?"

"That's not really the point."

"Sure it is, you're a man arent'cha?" She prodded his side. "I'll find out how much of a man you are either way. Mistress speaks highly of your penis."

Harry paused, surprised he could be shocked by anything anymore. He let himself be pulled along like a dog on a leash, reminding himself that Memi approved of what would be happening today.

Satilli led him into a rather nice hotel downtown, snatching up a key that waited for them at the front desk. Though Harry worried they would be stopped, but the clerk handed it over easily, receiving a blown kiss and a meaningful wink. And they were in the elevator just as quick, riding to the penthouse.

"Want a quick lick on the way up?" Satilli nuzzled Harry's shoulder, hovered her long fingers over the emergency stop button.

But Harry caught her wrist. "Don't make trouble for people."

She pursed her lips. "Stingy. But I guess you are a man after all." she said, lifting the arm Harry had grabbed and laying a kiss on the back of his hand. "Your heart's goin' a little crazy, isn't it?"

Shamefully, despite his commitment to Memirellin, Harry had to admit to himself that the bouncy, pink thing clinging to him was actually arousing. He shifted his hips to keep her from rubbing herself on him while his pants became tighter. It was clear by her smirk that she'd noticed, and she pressed Harry into the corner where she whispered in his ear.

"Boy, this will all be over so much sooner and easier if you let me take the lead." She ran her tongue up the curve of his ear while he stood, shivering in silence. "So what if someone comes in and sees us goin' at it? I can just poff 'em in the face with a little magic and they'll think the whole thing was a daydream." Then she pulled away and patted Harry's hair condescendingly. "Or do you just want little ol' me all to yourself today? Don't worry, sweetie pie, we'll have plenty of private time."

The rest of the elevator ride completed with Satilli rubbing herself on him while he tried his best to think unsexy thoughts. Why Fyellene had arranged for the penthouse was still a mystery, but Harry wouldn't have been surprised at this point if she just wanted more time for her apprentice to fool around in public while leading him there. But it seemed like they could have gotten a single blowjob done just about anywhere private.

Finally at the top, Harry was astonished by the sheer size of it. His own apartment would have fit into the living room twice over, not counting the bath, the couple extra rooms, or an apparent space up a flight of stairs, and it felt ridiculous for all this space to be dedicated to a single blowjob.

Harry thought this must be how a hooker must feel, being taken up from the hotel bar by a visiting businessman for no other purpose than satisfying his cock. He went to the vast, floor to ceiling window bank to admire the view of the city and felt it must be better at night, not that he planned on staying that long.

Satilli, on the other hand, wasted no time stripping out of her dress shirt, letting it fall by the front door where she'd stepped out of her skirt. Underneath her wholesome costume she wore essentially a black leotard that had lost a fight with a lawnmower. All of the important things were, in fact, covered, but the overall impression was more lewd than sudden nakedness would have been.

Her tail lolled between her legs, glad to be free, twisting and rolling in the air along with her hip's sway. It wasn't sharp-tipped like Memi's, but had a pink puff-ball. As she closed the distance to Harry, the puff softly bobbed to her step.

"C'mon," she said, laying her palm to Harry's chest. "You look like you think I'm some kind of monster. It's enough to make a girl feel unattractive."

Harry took a deep breath, remembering Memi's former predicament, being forced into the profession by accident of birth, and mustered up some sympathy for the girl before him.

"It's not that you're not cute..." he said.

She handed over a piece of paper and had him sign the indicated line after giving him time to peruse the thing, rocking patiently in place.

Satilli took the hem of his shirt in her fingers and tugged him to a couch. The grip was so tenuous that he felt he could get free at any time by just staying put, but they had to get over with this at some point after all.

He was sat down and Satilli took her place, knelt on the cushion beside him. She nuzzled against his thigh, pink hair spilling into his groin with a tousled-out scent of lavender. Nimble fingers unfastened his belt and tugged his pants down with his boxers, requiring his assistance as they passed his butt. And his dick rose to the occasion, breaking through the wake of his clothes like a great white.

"It's nice," Satilli stared, sampling the aroma and swallowing down the Pavlovian reflex. "Mister Hairy, can I lick it?"

There it was, the point of no return. Harry nodded and closed his eyes to try and think about anything else during his infidelity.

Satilli flicked her tongue at the head, whipping it around. Harry's cock bounced around before her face as she tried again and again to catch it at the right point of its arc for a single lick. Overall, it wasn't great.

Harry opened his eyes for the comedic sight of Satilli darting her tongue ineffectually at his bobbing dick.

"Are you okay down there?" he said.

She looked up at him with puppy-dog eyes. "Am I doing it wrong? Mistress said I'm supposed to lick it, isn't that right?"

"How long have you been a succubus?"

"I haven't," she said. "I'm only fifty years old, this is my first day of training."

Harry laughed, so this was the trick. He stopped when he saw the poor, pink thing pouting between his legs. "I'm supposed to teach you, then?"

Satilli nodded. "Am I not supposed to lick it?"

"Not like that. If you're just licking the head, you should hold the cock steady while you do it, maybe even stroke it."

"That would be a handjob, though." she said. "I'm only allowed to do blowjobs today. But you're saying I can use my hand too?"

It seemed innocuous, so Harry agreed to this expansion.

With her long, slender fingers wrapped around Harry's cock, she began licking again, lapping away as if the tip of his dick was an ice-cream cone. The stimulation forced him to steel himself against the oncoming barrage of licks directed against his most sensitive part.

Her talent-less assault was effective if only because of her tongue's persistence. Harry felt himself throbbing in her hand, sliding up and down with her wet licking providing lubrication. She still wasn't very good at this, but her eyes pleaded for his cum, her licks were surrounded with soft moans and quick breaths, and her bobbing tickled his thighs with her soft, pink hair.

"Mister, am I doing good?" she said between licks. "Does it feel right?"

Harry collected himself to answer. "You could take it in your mouth and suck. Just make sure you don't scrape it."

"Yes, sir!" Satilli dove forward, engulfing his cock down to her throat, and came up, coughing, a moment later. "Like that?" she said with wet eyes.

"You don't have to take it that deep right away." Harry said, reeling from having his cock poke a girl in the throat.

"Can you show me?" she asked.

"What?"

Satilli reared up, pinning Harry to the couch, her face inches from his. "You know so much more about sucking cock than me... could you show me a demonstration?"

Was this the trick? Harry thought fast and said, "I'm not sucking a dick for you, okay? Just don't try shoving it down your throat the first time."

"You don't have to..." she said, bringing up her hand to cup his cheek. "How about you show me how to do it on me? Or is that too much?"

She looked like she was about to whine, so Harry relented and brought her hand to his lips, popping one of her fingers into his mouth.

It only tasted like skin, but Harry knew his own dick was on the line for the demonstration he would give, so he did his best, suckling and licking up and down Satilli's finger. Her face, so close to his and flushed red, with the intimacy of it all made his unattended cock throb against her bare belly while her finger slowly moved between his lips.

"This feels awesome~" she said, licking her lips. "If I did this, would you squirt cum into my mouth?"

Harry could only nod with her fingertip prodding his tongue.

"I wish I could cum in your mouth, see it dribble down your chin so I could lick it up and spit it down your throat~" Satilli's breath was hot against Harry's cheek, and that was enough. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her finger out of his mouth with a strand of clinging saliva.

Satilli got the message and descended, wrapping her lips around Harry's cock just like he'd shown her, enveloping him in warmth. Her lapping tongue became more devoted, twirling around the head, wiggling and exploring his every nook. She listened for any places that had Harry hold his breath or moan softly, focusing on them.

She held the base of his dick and sucked, hoping to coerce a squirt of semen onto her tongue. Precum she licked up as soon as it came out, swallowing it down greedily and going back for more. Cock pulsing against her lips, she bobbed, stoked, and licked with the single-minded focus of getting cum. When Harry couldn't hold back his moans anymore, her tail lazily wrapped itself around his ankle, soft, pink fur tingling his skin.

Her sucking became more exited as she felt an orgasm approaching, clamping her arm around Harry's leg so that he couldn't turn or thrash and deny her the reward of hot, fresh cum.

There was no avoiding it anyway, so Harry grabbed her head and pulled her a little deeper, his cock's head rubbing against her tongue. He felt the orgasm coming, looked down into Satilli's joyous eyes, and he came.

Spurts of hot cum washed into Satilli's mouth, splashing against her tongue as Harry's thrusts petered out. She stayed there, on her knees with his throbbing meat in her mouth until he was sucked dry and limp against the back of the couch. Lastly, she pulled herself off, taking care not to leave any of his precious semen behind, and snaked her way up into Harry's lap.

He was too full of hormones at that moment to give even a weak refusal as she lay against him.

"Do you want some?" She said, and Harry turned to see that Satilli was still swishing his cum back and forth in her mouth, savoring it.

"No thanks, I'm full." Harry said, thankful that this day would be over momentarily. "Do I have to sign off on this training or something to finish it off?"

Satilli finally gulped down his load with a delectated sigh. "What do you mean?"

"The training? The whole reason I'm here? It's over, so I'd like to get home."

She seemed confused, then pulled out what looked like a bingo card and a pack of stickers, placing a single sticker in the middle. "But it's not... mistress said I have to get five of these in a row."

Harry's eyes went wide and he snatched up the card. On it were written twenty-five different types of blowjobs, minus the free space that Satilli had just filled in.

"See?" Satilli said, "Mistress said it's like a kind of game you humans play called Bingo. Anyway, we gotta fill in four more squares at least to fulfil our contract, so which one d'you wanna do next?"

Instead of choosing one, Harry rushed to the hotel phone and dialed his own home number. Memirellin picked up.

"Memi, it's me. Does this contract have Satilli blowing me five times in a row?" he said.

"Yeah? Didn't I say? Technically, I believe the maximum was seventeen." There was a crash of broken glass on Memi's side. "Sorry master, I'm dealing with something on my side, too. I love you, bye." And Memi hung up.

When Harry turned around, Satilli was already on his heels, perusing the bingo card. "I s'pose you want to do the least amount of these..." she said, a little disappointed. "If you only want to do it four more times, we should plan that out now."

Harry took the card again and read it closely while Satilli waited, rocking on her heels anxiously. Most of the blowjobs on offer had weird names, and he only knew a couple from internet osmosis. With the first space done in the middle, there were four possible paths to bingo.

"Fine, we'll do the diagonal from the top left." he said.

Satilli met him with a warm smile. "You're sure we can't do one or two more than that?" she said, licking her lips.

Harry tried to be cross with her, but it was difficult to excite his ire when he was looking down into eyes full of wonder.

"No." he said. "Four more, that's it." He could already feel the effect of the succubus' saliva, cock rising to meet the need.

"Maybe I don't wanna keep going unless I pick which ones we do." Satilli crossed her arms but couldn't meet Harry's gaze.

"... As long as they're all only fellatio. I don't trust that Fyellene didn't put anything else in here as a landmine."

Satilli glowed with enthusiasm. "I promise, you won't be disappointed." She hooked a finger on his shirt hem again and led him to the master bath.

There, she started the water flowing and helped unbutton Harry's shirt, getting him entirely nude. He had a bad feeling about being near water with a demon after a near-death experience with one of Fyellene's servants.

"Before I sign off on this, what are we doing here?" he said when Satilli tried pulling him into the large tub. "I'm not doing anything that might kill me."

She looked hurt. "Why would I risk your life on only the second of five acts? We're doing something called the Occam's wife." She produced a pink disposable razor and a can of shaving cream. "I'm going to make you less hairy, Hairy."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with sharp things around my genitals..."

Satilli smiled and ran the razor across the length of her arm. "See, this is the kind of razor I couldn't cut you with if I tried, not that I would try. Don't you want to feel nice and fresh down there?" She got on her knees with Harry's hardening dick in her face, tail lashing the air behind her with anticipation.

He'd only ever trimmed himself before, barring one unfortunate incident with depilatory cream. The thought of someone else doing such delicate, intimate work was a strain on his personal limits. But it would be a shame to see disappointment in those big eyes, so Harry knew how it would play out.

"Fine," he said. "Just be careful, alright?"

Once she'd tamped down her excitement, Satilli squirted some shaving cream into her palms and went to work spreading it all over his groin. She gently cupped his balls, slid her hand up and down his throbbing erection, now fully realized, and took up the razor after rinsing her hands in the tap.

She didn't speak while she worked, tail frozen midair as she poured all of her focus into the task in her hand. Ever careful, she ran the blade down his sensitive skin, tugging and nudging him around to get every bit of hair. He didn't expect that this sheer sensation would feel so good, the keen blade guided by an expert hand, tender fingertips sliding against skin with the smallest sound of popping foam. It felt like getting a massage.

It was done a few minutes later, Satilli wiping the last bits of foam away with a wetted washcloth. Completely hairless between the thighs, Harry could feel the breeze on his junk. As proof, Satilli bent forward and blew a cheeky puff of air at his rock-hard dick, sending shivers up his spine.

"Ready for the next part?" She asked, cheek nuzzled against his thigh.

Harry nodded and she gave his balls a lick right away.

She wrapped his dick lightly with her fingers and stroked slowly while licking at his balls.

"Tingles, doesn't it?" Satilli said, kissing his scrotum. "Clean and refreshing, warm. Are all human dicks so charming or is it only yours?"

Harry moaned, finding it hard to stand still. "I don't know..."

"Never tried any for yourself? You don't know what you're missing." She nuzzled herself into his groin with hot, smooth balls resting against her cheek while her fingers slid along his shaft. "After we're done, would you like me to get one for you to try?"

"I'm not into men, actually..."

She seemed disappointed for a moment, but went back to slurping Harry's balls. "I bet you would have fun," she said between licks, "So warm, such a nice flavour. The heat against my tongue, it feels awesome. I'm in awe..."

Her fingers went faster, taking a firm grip of his soft, slick skin, milking him while his balls bounced against her tongue. She slurped one ball into her hot mouth and then the other, puffing her cheeks like a chipmunk, thankfully talented at keeping his skin from her fangs.

Harry's hips bucked, the coming orgasm sapping the strength from his legs. The wet fingers around his hard cock popped and squished as she fapped it harder and harder, zealously milking.

Again, Harry came. With Satilli occupied on his balls, his hot, sticky load splashed against her forehead, into her soft, pink hair.

The tap kept running in the background, steam rising from the tub and filling the air with damp heat. Satilli wrung as much cum as she could from her fluffy bangs, letting her collection drip off her finger onto her waiting tongue.

In his post orgasm fugue, Harry let himself be led into the bathtub, where Satilli washed him without resistance.

"Looks like the next one requires the use of a bed." Satilli said, massaging fragrant shampoo into Harry's hair. "Would you like to take a break, maybe a nap?"

Harry thought of Memi awaiting his return, hopefully trusting him enough to stay faithful, whatever that meant anymore. "I'd rather just plow through the rest of them." he said.

"You want to plow me?" Satilli squealed and hung herself off Harry's shoulders, nibbled on his neck.

He stood out of the bath, prying her off. "Don't do that! I have a girlfriend already, and we're very happy together."

"But... Memirellin isn't your girlfriend?"

"What?"

Satilli had begun washing the semen out of her hair. She was still wearing her leotard, apparently serving double duty as a swimsuit. "She's not your girlfriend, she's a familiar. It's more like she's your property... Go take a nap, the next one on our list is a morning wood blowjob. Okay?"

-

Despite his nerves, Harry fell asleep in the suite's luxurious, king-sized bed. Compared to his own back home, he felt like he and Memi could sleep by each other all night and never touch. If this was the alternative to the forced spooning of his twin-size, he'd rather keep the latter.

The peacefulness he had in the middle of waking up was interrupted by a rustling under the covers. He lifted the edge and was met with a ball of pink fluff between his legs, nimble fingers tugging his boxers down, morning wood whapping against a tender cheek. Satilli looked at him with her big, pink eyes and slurped up a mouthful of cock.