Read your Contracts 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just wanted to flop into bed and forget everything that had happened the last few days. He wondered how hurt Memi would be from his, albeit forced, tryst with another woman, and his head hung with shame as he came inside.

Right there, Memi was waiting with a smile like sunshine that washed his shame away. She wore a frilly apron that she must have just bought, stained already with egg and shell bits, melted chocolate smears and unbaked, crusty dough from wiped fingers. She rushed into a hug, rubbing her head against his chest, fingers twined behind his back.

"I made cookies!" she said, beaming with pride, and took Harry by the hand to lead him to a heaping plateful on the table. "Try one, they actually came out right."

Harry took one and it seemed perfectly fine, though an ashy smell was coming from the kitchen garbage. It was delicious. "This is great." he said.

Memi's smile widened, fangs peeking out. "I never cooked before I came here, but I'm getting better, right, master?"

"Of course you are..." Harry petted her head to her obvious enjoyment. But something was nagging him that Satilli had mentioned. "Memi, do you think you're a slave?"

She wrinkled her face curiously. "Of course I am... that's why I call you 'master'. I'm the familiar, you're the master."

"I mean, I've been considering you my girlfriend."

"I wouldn't want to be your girlfriend. That's so much less intimate."

"But..." Harry didn't know what to say about this. He thought he shouldn't be feeling quite so insulted.

"No buts," Memi said, hanging herself off his shoulder with her chin. "A girlfriend, you can get bored of and throw away. We're so much more than that, master. I'm yours, body and soul, until the day one of us dies. Even if you got bored of me and took a concubine, I would stand by your side and cherish you until you died... then I'd torture you a few years for the indignity."

"So, you're okay with this?"

She lightly bit his neck. "I signed in my own blood. I want to be with you. I love you." She kissed his cheek. "And if you denigrate me as a mere girlfriend, if you sleep with another woman, I'll kill her."

"You don't mind this one time with Satilli, then..." his heart raced, guilt gripping it.

"Why would I care if you slept with Satilli?"

Harry was confused. "You don't consider that cheating? Because it was with a demon?"

Memirellin quietly growled. "I won't let any other woman have you, even for a night. You're my master."

"Memi, I didn't want to do it with her either..."

She really looked confused. "Master, I really don't care if you sleep with Satilli over and over. Do as you like, bring them here and use them every day if that's what you want. So long as I'm not ignored..."

"I'm not going to take another woman, okay? You have nothing to worry about."

Finally, it dawned on Memirellin just what cultural boundary the two of them were butting up against, and she burst out laughing, shattering the tense atmosphere. "Master, Satilli is an incubus! I don't care what you do with other men."

She pulled Harry into the bedroom, shedding clothes as they went, and straddled his lap, rubbing and touching greedily. Her kisses tasted a little of cookie ash from testing failed batches.

"Master, and I mean that in the loving way, my wonderful master. Did you have fun?"

Harry shamefully nodded. He couldn't lie to her after hearing all that and he was still processing his first gay experience in hindsight.

"Now," Memi said with a kiss. "It is time to replace his smell with mine."

And Harry came back to the arms of the woman he loved, the bone-white demoness, the horrible but improving chef, and the one that wouldn't let him go for anything.

-end