Read your Contracts 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She locked herself in place, hugging Harry's legs to her chest as she bobbed on his dick. Her head's movements bellowed the covers, sending up puffs of lavender scent along with her moans, her smacking, wet lips.

With nothing to do but let this happen, Harry couldn't tell what to do with his hands, taking up handfuls of sheets like a blushing, new bride. Satilli's body slid by inches against his legs with a susurration barely audible behind her moaning, the sheer feeling of her clothes on his skin was nearly as enticing as her slow sucking. She kept her bobbing and licking to a low pace, focused on letting her tongue explore every inch of Harry's cock in exhaustive detail.

It was like being sipped by a sommelier, swished around on Satilli's tongue to best experience his flavour. Her tail beat against the inside of the covers, an airy thrum accompanying her hot breath against Harry's loins.

Pulling herself off with a lingering lick, she said, "Had a good dream? This guy sure did." She slid her hand along his dick, slick with her saliva.

"What are you doing now?" Harry said.

"I told you, this one needs you to have been asleep. It's a wake-up call." Satilli smiled and licked her lips. Her tail had coiled around his leg, a sign of affection Harry knew well by now. "You know, the real thing tastes so, so much better than the replicas mistress has me practice on. I love how soft it is, how warm... how it pulses against my tongue..." She stroked his dick until a bead of precum appeared from the tip, gathered it on a fingertip and deposited it on her tongue. "The real thing is awesome..."

Harry's pulse was in his throat. The demon girl kept stroking him, teasing out dribbles and lapping them up with the satisfaction of a five-star meal, a gleam in her eyes. This wasn't a job to her, it was something fulfilling, something incomparably fun.

"You're sure you don't want any?" she said with a bead of precum sitting pretty on the tip of her tongue. "I could feed you like a baby bird..."

She shot up from under the covers, grabbing Harry's wrists above his head and leveling with his face. Her tongue lolled toward his mouth, dripping precum and spit that fell on his cheek.

"Open up, c'mon~" she pleaded, but Harry kept his lips shut tight and turned his face away until the demon gave it up and replaced herself under the covers, kissing his still-hard cock. "Your loss." she said.

"I don't kiss anyone but my girlfriend." Harry said as Satilli popped the head of his cock in her mouth.

"You don't even have one of those, though." She said around his dick.

His rebuttal was cut short by a bout of aggressive sucking, no longer interested in conversation. Cock bulged in Satilli's cheek, its tip rubbing against her slickness and warmth. Satilli threw herself into her thrusts, bearing down on the cock like a predator, like she was offended.

Harry couldn't do anything, laid back in oppressive softness, but thrust up into her mouth when the waves of pleasure hit him. His hips did all the work without any higher reasoning than an animalistic drive to spread his seed.

Satilli's fierce eyes leered at him from under the covers as if to say, "I can make you cum whenever the hell I want". Her fingers traced his legs, tickling him with faint touches, and her tail slid up and down his thigh, desperate for another shot of hot, sticky cum.

Then, as Satilli breathlessly sucked, Harry couldn't hold back any longer. She squealed as hot jizz splashed against the inside of her cheek, flowing into her mouth. Everything else stopped as Harry's dragged-out thrusts petered out in her mouth, her fingers stopped their tickling and her tail went limp as she went deep into thought to enjoy her treat.

A minute passed and Satilli pulled herself up, dropping the sheet about her waist where she straddled Harry's legs. She had a smug grin, making sure to swallow where Harry would have no choice but to watch.

"Too late, no take-backs, okay?" she said, licking up some intermingled juices from one hand. "It's really good, you might still be able to taste it on my tongue~"

Harry got up, pushing her to one side of the overly-large bed. "I told you, I only kiss my girlfriend!"

It took a silent moment for Satilli to respond, looking genuinely confused. "You keep saying that, but you don't have a girlfriend... Who are you talking about?"

"You know damn well I mean Memi!" Embarrassment chilled Harry's face, shame for cheating on her, even with her consent, three times now. And now he was yelling at a confused girl who had no idea what she had done wrong...

"Mister Hairy, she's your familiar... Your having sex with her, while I'm sure she likes it, is morally equivalent to masturbation. Remember, she was raised down there, like me, so I know that's how she feels about it. If you wanted, you could build yourself a harem, order her to steal away women for your pleasure, and she wouldn't blink at it." She'd bounced off the bed and threw up her arms to stretch in the morning air. "But since you wanna get back to your slave so bad, let's plow through those last two blowjobs, k?"

Harry didn't have the energy to tackle the problem right then, just nodded.

"Good boy. The next one is called the 'reverse cerberus' and we're going to need a park."

"What!? I'm not getting a blowjob in public, I live near here!"

Satilli nodded and handed over the bingo card. "That's okay, which four other acts would you like us to perform instead?"

It turned out that every valid bingo combination had at least one public act and several squares involved things getting put up his butt...

"Fine, but you can make us invisible or something, like you said in the elevator?"

"Essentially."

Satilli spread her arms and bat wings magically appeared from her back. She led Harry to the veranda and hugged him from behind, locking her fingers around his chest.

"Can't you teleport?"

In answer, Satilli lifted off, pulling Harry off his feet like a jetpack, swooped down at amazing speed to the middle of a nearby park. Only then did Harry realize he'd gone out with no clothing whatsoever. They landed behind some thick bushes, dew still on the grass.

"Fuck," he said. "Can you go back and get my clothes? Please, someone will see me." He turned away for a moment to keep a lookout and when his sight got back to Satilli, he was hit in the face by a fistful of sweet-smelling, pink powder.

As he coughed, Satilli took from somewhere a leash and a collar, fastened it around his neck in a practiced motion.

"There," she said. "Now you're covered in an illusion. Everyone around here will just think you're my pet, so you might want to get on all fours already."

"What?"

"Yeah, this one can't actually be performed on humans, and we didn't have any hell hounds nearby, so I had to make you look like one. So, did you want to get all this over with or didn't you? All fours, now."

Harry did as he was told, hands and knees wetted with dew, dick and balls dangling for anyone to see. Only the illusion gave him any comfort that he wouldn't be found out.

"Good boy~" Satilli cooed, petting his head. She got on her back and pulled Harry by his collar to straddle her head, his nose close to touching her thighs. "Go ahead, hump me as hard as you want." Her lips wrapped around his dick and she waited for him to take the initiative.

People were out and about, their sounds surrounding Harry and Satilli's hidden place behind the bush. Harry imagined what one might see if they happened upon the precise angle that would reveal them. His frustration mounted, so he allowed himself some sadism. If the demon wanted to be skull-fucked into the ground, he would give that to her.

Harry thrust down into Satilli's mouth, bottoming out immediately with his balls slapping her in the face. Her gurgled squeal did nothing to win his sympathy, pulling out and dropping back onto her with another savage thrust.

He didn't have any interest in her enjoyment anymore, spurred on by her gurgling, her brief and desperate gasps. A growl rose in his throat as his libido raged, concerned that this abusive act would awaken a new desire in him. Once or twice, he felt one of Satilli's fangs come close to scraping him, and he plunged down, resting the head of his cock in her throat in punishment, leaving her to wonder if he would let her up before she fainted.

Below him, Satilli's legs squirmed and she grasped fistfuls of grass, overwhelmed by the cock plunging into her throat and the balls slapping against her forehead. He didn't care in the moment whether they were found, that Satilli would have to bear that shame, having her face rammed with hard cock where anyone could see.

Her wiggling was too much for Harry, and he shot his cum down her throat, keeping himself fully inside her while she struggled to get air, balls resting against her face.

Then Harry's meagre supply of sadism was spent. He rolled off her into the wet grass, leaving her gasping on her back when his cock slipped out.

Threads of spit and cum covered her face, lolling tongue sweeping back and forth over it. Her breast heaved with belated breath and her hands had wandered between her legs, hips rolling into them. Less than overwhelmed, she was ecstatic.

She lay in the wet grass enjoying her fingers, regaining her breath while Harry kept an eye our for anyone who had seen them.

He was surprised by her fingers tangling in his hair while Satilli cooed, "Who's a good boy? That's right, you are~".

Thankfully, their place in the bushes was good enough cover that he didn't think the cops would soon be on their way to break up the debauchery.

"Enough of that!" Harry said, knocking her hand away. "Last one, right? What is it?"

Satilli leisurely pulled out her folded bingo card and read the final space they needed to fill. "We need a bathroom... come on." She bounced up to her feet and pulled Harry along with his lead, stopping a moment later when he got up to walk with her. "Mister Hairy, if you walk like that, you'll cause a commotion."

He'd almost forgotten he was nude in public and covered himself with his hands.

"No, not like that." Satilli said. "You're still disguised as a pet. Right now, you look like you're walking on your hind legs, like a person. Get on your knees."

"Can't you just get my clothes from the room?"

"Do you know how much harder it is to fly up than down?" Satilli shrugged. "Come along on your hands and knees, I'll have you out of view in a minute."

Harry swallowed hard. He'd never had exhibitionist tendencies, but his raging stiffie was undeniable, if an effect of succubus saliva. To get it all over with, he got down on his knees and let Satilli tug him along.

She led him through the park, passing morning joggers. A few stopped and asked Satilli if they could pet her 'doggie', and she smirked at him while she let them. Harry couldn't do anything while the strangers ran their fingers across his skin, sweat-soaked tights and shorts in plain view, his cock throbbing between his legs and dangling into the cold grass.

After a good few minutes laughing at Harry's expense, Satilli pulled him away from the disappointed girls and brought him to her final destination... the women's public bathroom.

Harry stopped short and the lead snapped straight.

"Come on, boy. Do you want to make a scene or don't you?" Satilli chided.

"That's the women's room!"

She giggled into her hand. "Mister Hairy, don't pretend this is the most perverted thing you've been involved in. Nobody will ever know."

Less than convinced, Harry let himself be pulled inside, hands and knees on cold tile. He stood and rushed to a stall with Satilli in tow.

"Now what?" he said.

"Sit, boy." she said, laid a hand on his bare chest and pushed him onto the toilet, knelt on the tile between his knees. "Exciting, isn't it? Now I'm gonna need you to, umm, use the toilet while I tend to you."

"What!?"

"Mistress called it a 'blumpkin'." Satilli giggled, her breath tickling Harry's thigh, made his cock bounce in her face. "Silly name, right? Sounds like pumpkin, but they're the least sexy gourd."

This one, Harry knew.

"Know what? Fuck this." Harry tried to get up, but Satilli cut the motion off, leaning into him to keep his ass pinned to the toilet seat. "Get off me!" he said.

"You agreed to this, boy. I have your signature by your hand, and I will not return to my mistress a failure in this trivial thing." she hissed, palms firmly against Harry's thighs. "Sit back and release yourself to me willingly or you will do the same by magic with only the casualty of your dignity."

Harry tried to grab her and move, but his arms wouldn't move. "Memi wouldn't have agreed to this, let me go!"

Satilli giggled, the sound rebounding off the public bathroom walls. "Memirellin would think nothing of a clause like this. Allowing the contract holder a way to enforce compliance is too normal to be objected to. Your slave would know very well how this works. Once more, mister, either we will continue by your will or by mine. Choose."

He was able to lean back, seemed like he could take any action that brought him closer to Satilli's goal. Then he closed his eyes and grit his teeth against what would come next.

"That's a good boy, doing what he's told." she cooed, laying kisses up his thigh. "I think he deserves a reward, yes I do~ Just think of London or whatever and it will all be over before you know it."

His relaxation reached the point of no return and something plopped into the water as Satilli wrapped her lips around his cock.

She went down in slow dips, the tip of her hair tickling Harry's thighs. It seemed to him that she wouldn't give him the quick blowjob that he hoped for, taking her petty revenge for his resistance. Her muted sighs, the slick sounds of skin and spit were only loud enough to reach his ears as Harry's cock slid in and out. between the cold porcelain and Satilli's heat, his lack of clothes raised goosebumps.

Then the door out to the park squeaked open and three sets of feet pattered in. Harry's eyes snapped open and Satilli giggled into his lap. Her knees were on the floor, feet just barely inside the stall. It would only take one look for someone to know exactly what was happening. But rather than stopping and hiding, Satilli's attack intensified.

She slipped her fingers between Harry and the toiled bowl, prodded his hole while he was in no position to refuse her. He could feel the breath of her laughter on his skin as, even while she sucked, her fingertip slipped inside.

"Shh, don't make a sound." Satilli whispered. She wiggled her fingertip while Harry repressed discomforted moans. Again, she took his cock inside her mouth.

The three women with them in the room went on with their conversation, no understanding of the debauchery going on only feet away. Harry couldn't focus enough for Satilli's quiet sucking to parse their words and had to choke down his reaction when one of them took the stall right beside his. It was shamefully arousing to hear the woman's piss hit the water, the smell of the place invading Harry's nose like Satilli's finger worming its way into his ass.

That finger found a sensitive spot and Harry couldn't hold back his voice, moaning through his hand's tight fingers.

"You okay in there?" One of the women asked.

Harry's face went cold, hoping they wouldn't take the one look that would reveal Satilli's legs on the tile floor. He could already imagine sitting nude in the back of a police car once they found out and called for help. But Satilli popped off his cock for a second and winked.

Satilli said, "I'll be fine in a minute, thanks, though."

They seemed to take this for an answer, probably didn't feel any more responsibility for a stranger's bathroom problems than they'd already shown. Satilli's tongue was swirling around the head of Harry's dick the moment she stopped talking and her finger rubbed him from the other side, made him feel the inevitable orgasm approaching. The relief he should have felt with the three women's departure just turned to leg-squirming pleasure.

With Satilli's big, pink eyes staring up into his, her soft cheek caressing his thigh, and her tongue's rapid swirling, he came. Hot cum splashed against her tongue, against her cheek, and dripped down onto her chest where it soaked into fabric. She swallowed what she had on her tongue, scooped what else she could into her mouth with lusty hunger. When she stood, she had her leotard pulled up with the cum-stained fabric sucked between her lips.

When she was satisfied, she patted Harry's cheek and kissed his forehead, let her clothing loose to whap against her chest.

"We're done, mister Hairy. Sorry if it got a bit intense there, mistress told me to make you regret having her daughter do clerical work for you. Also, I have a message to pass on from her." she said.

Harry sat there, defeated, on a public restroom toilet with his still-hard cock resting on cold porcelain. "What is it?"

Satilli pulled out a rolled-up note from somewhere. "I speak through my new apprentice, with whom you are by now quite well acquainted. Boy, I applaud your audacity in coming to my home as a pet and leaving it a week later as a master, sleeping with the farmer's daughter as it were. My ire is beaten back by the knowledge that she enjoys her lowered position as a familiar, despite my own humiliation at same fact. For now, you may consider me your pseudo mother in law, though our true relationship at the moment is closer to that of a thoroughbred slut and the owner of its offspring.

The humiliation compounded which I feel in being deprived notice to find a new apprentice is less than it may at one time have been, as my role as master is a hobby of mine. Your luck is that you were not present when I found out. Our slate is clear, including the matter with Meliza's perverse 'affection' for my daughter, your familiar. More, a gift in anticipation of my daughter's continued happiness, I will not only refrain from revealing your location to that one, but will act within my power to keep it from being otherwise revealed.

Carillyss sends her regards as well as an obscene proposal which you may take up with her in your own time. I as well hoped we would have spent more than one heated moment, but such things are past and there is no good reason to mope. Your cock isn't especially great, however I do love breaking in virgins.

Tell my Memi that there are no hard feelings between us. I have told her myself, but I worry that the emotion may not have gotten across. You know how misunderstandings can get between a mother and daughter over the decades. I am not disappointed even in her new position, one that would normally be taken by a lowly imp. She will have hundreds of years to improve her standing, so why bother about a few decades of enjoyable work.

Take care, Harry Cox. Know that you will live with my daughter for four or six decades. Hurt her, and you will have eternity to repay me in Hell."

Once Satilli was finished, she hugged Harry on the toilet. He was too out of it, brain clogged with conflicting emotions to respond.

"Mister Hairy, I'm afraid I was given one more instruction. Please don't be mad."

He just nodded.

"Mistress told me to leave you nude in public..."

"What!"

Satilli waved and poofed away in a cloud of smoke.

-

Harry made it to his front door after being found by a kind old woman who he tricked into thinking he'd been left there as a college prank, not entirely untrue. She gave him a picnic towel to wrap around his waist, and he ran to the hotel to retrieve his other belongings. He guessed the only reason they let him go back up to the penthouse to get them was the expected eccentricity of the people who stayed in penthouses, but it was still an awkward half-naked elevator ride with a bellboy.