All Comments on 'Read your Contracts'

by Demiurging

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun story. Bit long but well done.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Reminded

This reminded me to read the fine print in all these damn cell phone, cable, credit card, etc. Contacts we sign all the time. Fun read, but I really hope I don't end up in Hell. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Future chapter?

I’d like to see if they could get married and/or have kids!

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Threre's a lot of potential for a solid one or two more chapters. There's so much to tell still. My reaction at the end was exactly like Memi's: What now?

For example, now that they're together, will they remain on Earth until he dies? Or will they go back to Hell and face the music, now that again, she's under a new contract and this time, with her "pet"... Will they keep making fun of her on Hell now that her pet is her master? What will be her mother's reaction? and the father's? Will Memi eventually follow in her mother's steps and be a succubus (we know she doesn't like it) or try to follow her father's (we know she loves his job).

What will Harry do during his mortal life? Be as normal as he can be on Earth? Get a job? Be a better person and try to do good things to not fall too deep in Hell when his time's up? And when that happens, will he get help from "friends in Hell" so he can stay together with Memi?

Will Harry try to teach Memi how to be more assertive about the humans and learn how to be on Earth. Will Laura help her, be her first human friend? Will she learn how to live with Harry in the human realm and be at peace while there? Will they be able to have children? And if they do, what about them? will they have "powers" too? how they will look?

Will Meliza be a problem, get jealous?

Like I said, so many things still to tell... By the way, you switched from "Harry" to "Hairy" many times in the story. Was that some error/typos or was on purpose? (Was Memi calling him that?)

@Anonymous: Nah, they won't marry, at least not in sacred ground. That would be too much for our favorite she-devil... Although in some way, they already are married to each other: she owns him and he became her master until he dies ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemiurging@Demiurging
Started writing erotica a few years ago as a way to practice for non-erotic work; no better way to practice scene blocking than sex scenes in my opinion. Now have a twitter @TDemiurging, not sure how often I'll use it going forward.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES