Reader Request: the Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love is to join and separate,

To walk alone and together,

To find a laughing freedom

That lonely isolation does not permit.

It is finally to be able

To be who we really are

No longer clinging in childish dependency

Nor docility living separate lives in silence,

It is to be perfectly one's self

And perfectly joined in permanent commitment

To another--and to one's inner self.

Love only endures when it moves like waves,

Receding and returning gently or passionately,

Or moving lovingly like the tide

In the moon's own predictable harmony,

Because finally, despite a child's scars

Or an adult's deepest wounds,

They are openly free to be

Who they really are--and always secretly were,

In the very core of their being

Where true and lasting love can alone abide. ~James Kavanaugh

She looked at me, her eyes tearing up, she lunged at me hugging me in a bear hug. "Oh my gawd Nate! I love you so much! Thank you for understanding me, and my desires and needs!"

I wiped her tears, as she tried to catch her breath. "We can hammer out the details later, write a contract like BDSM couples do. But here is what I want. When you are out two timing me, carrying on, etc...you text me and let me know. In fact, I want to watch it on Facetime, okay?"

She hugged me again. "What if they aren't comfortable about that?"

"Then film it, and we can watch it together later." I shrugged. "But no fucking someone else unless they are okay with me watching or being filmed. Got it?"

Her body shook with sobs of joyful relief. Haley was going to get everything she wanted in our relationship. I wanted her to be happy.

"That also means, I get to play the field as well, you know that right?" She nodded, finally getting herself under control.

"Oh shit, I'm going to have to do my makeup all over!" she finished.

The wedding ceremony and the reception went off without a hitch. The only tears were tears of joy. The only fainting was from booze. My professor gave Haley a knowing hug after we said our vows. When it came time, I placed the wedding ring on her finger. It formed a heart with the infinity symbol running along it horizontally. It was styled like Celtic weaving and she adored it.

***************

Our wedding night.

Well, what can I say? I slept with my wife and consummated our marriage. It didn't matter that we had been having sex for years. It didn't matter that she cheated on me.

We were together.

After we had taken turns pleasuring each other, I sent a text to certain parties involved. Faith and Harper came to our room around 10pm. So did my bachelor party members, minus Haley's brother.

We had a gangbang to celebrate our union. Two of us to each girl, and two men to roam and join in fucking the girls.

I watched as Haley had my brother and a friend spit roast her. Her pussy was slick with her juices as her body heaved at two men pumping her. My brother pulled her hair as he railed her slut pussy from behind. My friend was shoving his meat wagon down her throat like he trying to kill her. Haley took it all and begged for more.

Faith was getting DP'ed by me and another friend. I made sure to grab her titties and pinch her nipples as hard as possible. Then one of our extra brides grooms stuck his long shaft in her mouth. Harper was getting facefucked while another man gave her a deep anal fucking.

We kept rotating during the night. Taking turns with each girl and making sure they enjoyed their visit to pound town.

My dick went into every hole of this trio of harlots that night.

So did the dick of all of my bride grooms.

I had made sure to show my guys the video prior to our fuck fest. So they were good and horny and hard as concrete. It also meant they knew they could do what they wanted.

I made sure to give it to Haley extra hard. I slapped her titties and pinched her nipples as hard as I could, I made sure to use my belt on her bottom and left it red and inflamed. As each of the girls got facefucked, the men pulled their hair roughly and made them choke on their pleasure sticks. Sometime around 3am, they left us to share our bed alone.

I'm pretty sure Faith and Harper took a man or two home with them for morning sex.

I looked at my wife, "Hello Mrs. Guertta"

She smiled a deeply satisfied smile. "Hello Mr. Guertta." as she climbed on top of me one more time.

12