Ready For Asuka Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Thankfully her wonderful Mistress went nice and slowly, making this obscene act as easy as possible for her lowly anal whore. Then just when Ember didn't think it could get any more humiliating, it did, because of course she was the type of anal whore who would actually receive pleasure from this. Something she tried to hide at first, but it was no use, and she was rightfully mocked for it.

"Oh my God, did she just moan?" Billie cackled with delight.

"Oh God, she did!" Peyton laughed, slapping her hands together gleefully, "She fucking moaned from getting her ass stuffed. What a fucking disgrace!"

"It's more than that." Billie was quick to point out, "She moaned from getting her ass double stuffed! Can you imagine? God, she must be taking it up the ass every single night. Mmmmmmm, or just naturally be a massive anal whore."

"Are you kidding? It's totally both!" Peyton cackled gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, our new NXT women's champion, ladies! And what a champion. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, what a pathetic excuse for a champion. No, mmmmmmmm, what a pathetic excuse for a human being. Taking two cocks up her ass, and fucking loving it! I can't even imagine having so little self-respect. God, it's going to be so easy taking the title from that fuck hole. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, it's probably going to take both of us to satisfy her though. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you and me Billie, we're going to be the first ever co-NXT women's champions, and were going to celebrate it by double stuffing Ember Moon's whore ass!"

"No way, I will win championship. I will tear apart her ass with my dick!" Kairi said firmly in broken English.

"No, Nikki... Nikki wants to play with that ass!" Nikki spoke up gleefully, "Mmmmmmmm, Nikki wants to fucking destroy that big fat black ass by shoving both her fists up there at the same time."

"Shut up you two, it's not like you won the title tonight, or even came fucking close." Peyton snapped.

"Well, neither did you." Billie pointed out, getting herself an annoyed look from her girlfriend for her trouble.

"Shut up the lot of you!" Alexa snapped of all people, a bit of her top persona resurfacing, before switching right back to happy bottom, "I wanna enjoy watching Ember getting put in her rightful place."

Again, the mockery only made her enjoy it more, especially once Mistress Asuka had buried every single inch of the second dildo up her butt and began sodomising her with it, pulling Mickie's strap-on along with it so that both cocks were sliding in and out of Ember's ass hole, causing her the most intense mixture of pain and pleasure she'd ever received before.

Which was really saying something considering just how often, and brutally Mistress Asuka had wrecked her rectum. Which had a lot to do with the fact that the pain slowly but surely faded and was replaced by pure pleasure. That, and again, Ember Moon was born to be an ass whore. Something Ember was only happy to prove if it meant she got to cum, that urge eventually becoming overwhelming.

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M A TOTAL ANAL WHORE!" Ember screeched her agreement with her fellow NXT female wrestlers, before shamelessly begging, "PLEASE, PLEASE PROVE IT MISTRESS ASUKA! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS, PROVE I'M NOTHING BUT A NASTY DOUBLE ANAL WHORE BY WRECKING MY FUCKING ASS! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DESTROY IT WITH TWO BIG FUCKING COCKS! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE IT CLEAR I'M NOT AN ALPHA FEMALE, A CHAMPION, OR EVEN A WRESTLER! I'M JUST A WHORE! YOUR DOUBLE ANAL WHORE! I AM MISTRESS ASUKA'S DOUBLE ANAL WHORE! OH GOD YES, EMBER MOON IS NOTHING BUT MISTRESS ASUKA'S DOUBLE ANAL WHORE! OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME MISTRESS ASUKA, MMMMMMMMM, RUIN MY BUTT AND MAKE ME CUM WITH TWO COCKS UP MY FAT ASS AT THE SAME TIME! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

With an evil chuckle Mistress Asuka finally gave Ember what she wanted, increasing her pace ever so slightly, which was all it took to make the shameless ass whore cum. Ember then solidified her own role in this company by cumming over and over again with two cocks up her ass. Of course by this point in her career she had probably solidified herself as a permanent bottom without even a shred of dignity, but after this she wasn't sure she could even find the confidence to win a match.

And how could she, when obviously her purpose in life was to get her fat ass ruined by not just total butt busters like Mistress Asuka, but other butt sluts like Mickie James. Which was the last coherent thought Ember had for quite a while, as she became blissfully unaware of anything, except pure pleasure, and the dildos destroying her ass.

Asuka was very tempted to use every ounce of her strength to literally ruin Ember's ass forever. Honestly she might not be able to resist when she inevitably came herself, but at least if it came to that her exhaustion would be able to prevent her from giving the type of butt busting she had given to the poor IIconics, who had been the first to get their asses taken by her tonight.

Because to be fair, it wasn't technically Ember's fault that she was now champion, but the idiots in the WWE management insisted on Asuka giving up what was rightfully hers. Well, they could take her title, but after this the position of Alpha female of NXT would very much still belong to Asuka, and her so-called replacement would be nothing but an orifice for the pleasure of superior women.

Perhaps more importantly in that moment, Ember Moon would forever be her bitch. Oh yes, this was arguably a funny way to show it, but Asuka really did adore Ember, and loved having her as one of her favourite fuck holes. In fact, she would put as much pressure on the WWE as possible to bring Ember to RAW as soon as possible so this big fat ass could be reunited with the joy of knowing Asuka's dick deep inside of it.

Perhaps even two dicks, as an ass this size truly looked like it was made to take two dicks at once, and it certainly made Ember cum extra hard. So much so that the anal whore violently squirted her cum all over Mickie's stomach, who came pretty hard herself.

It was such a hot site that inevitably Asuka went over the edge herself, cumming so hard she almost passed out. Almost. But even though she was extremely tired Asuka once again proved herself a true Alpha female by pushing herself through that climax and the others that followed, while continuing to brutalise Ember's butt hole like never before.

Which included smacking that fat ass and making the meaty cheeks jiggle, babbling abuse in Japanese, and yes, even increasing the force of her thrusts to a pace which would ensure that it would be a long time before Ember would be able to sit down, or take a dump, without agonising pain. Totally worth it though, for the incredible orgasms they all received, and making Asuka's message crystal clear.

What made those climaxes even more intense was being able to look around and seeing that message had got across loud and clear, the other women of NXT both extremely turned on and extremely terrified of this act of total anal dominance. Something which Asuka wished could have lasted the rest of the night, so much so that she almost regretted using so much of her energy brutalising the rest of the NXT women's roster.

But again it was totally worth it to get her message across, and she certainly didn't put herself to shame with her performance. Especially considering just how widely Ember's ass hole was gaping open when Asuka suddenly pulled her cock out of that big booty and stepped back.

Naturally this caused Mickie's cock to come out with it and Ember to collapse in exhaustion down onto the other bottom, which in turn caused Asuka to smirk with triumph for a few brief seconds, before she slapped that big black booty roughly, and demanded, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Show me, and these other fuck holes, your gaping shit hole!"

"Ah fuck! Yes Mistress Asuka!" Ember cried out before scrambling to do as she was told.

Alexa meanwhile gasped just from the sight of the initial gape. She didn't even think a butt hole could stretch that wide, and somehow the damage seemed to be wider and deeper than she first realised, as was clear from Ember stumbling off of Mickie and spreading her cheeks wide apart to emphasise her gape. It both made Alexa's constantly stretched ass hole quiver with fear, and twisted hope that she would receive the same treatment.

Hell, at that moment she kind of wanted to beg for it. Or at least the privilege of tasting the deepest part of Ember's big black booty on one of those cocks. But she wasn't expecting it, and she knew her place, so she kept her mouth shut and tried not to look longingly at those dicks and just concentrated on staring deep into Ember's bowels, like everybody else.

Making sure everyone got a good chance to see it Asuka walked around until she was standing over Ember and then ordered, "Suck my dick! Mmmmmmm yes, suck your own ass off of my big dick! Do it! But do not take your hands off your cheeks. Oh yes, continue showing everyone your gape as you prove you're nothing but an ass to mouth whore."

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Ember eagerly replied, once again her need to obey her Mistress Asuka pushing her to quickly obey, despite how exhausted she was.

This time Alexa was purely jealous of the privilege Ember was getting, her mouth watering at being able to taste the deepest part of that ass. She'd been called up before Ember arrived in NXT, and hadn't dared return to her old stomping grounds in case she ran into Asuka.

Of course, even then she probably wouldn't have followed through on tasting Ember's big ass, even though she craved to do so, even as a top, something that thankfully her wonderful Mistress Asuka had given her the privilege of. But now she craved to taste it on a cock, which had been far deeper than her tongue could possibly go, and of course to humiliate herself and proved that she too was nothing but an ass to mouth whore.

Watching Ember wrap her lips around the head of the cock which only seconds ago had been buried deep within her bowels in front of the women she was supposed to be in charge of now bought back wonderful memories for Alexa of when Mistress Asuka had effortlessly put her in her place.

That night would be always special to her, and she was jealous of Ember being even more degraded in this moment, the black woman managing to continue spreading her meaty cheeks while beginning to passionately suck that cock. Oh God, Alexa so wished that was her, and in her mind it was. Yes, she vividly pictured herself bobbing her head up and down on Mistress Asuka's cock, eventually shoving it into her throat like Ember began too, which of course caused Mistress Asuka to smirk beautifully.

Then without looking away from Ember performing her ass to mouth duties Asuka ordered, "Alexa, suck Mickie's cock clean. Show these bitches what happens to wannabe Alpha females in my presence."

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Alexa happily replied, diving for that dick as she was ever eager to degrade herself.

Proving that Alexa shoved the first few inches of Mickie's strap-on in her mouth and moaned loudly at the taste of Ember's butt. It was even more delicious than when she had been rimming the joke of a NXT women's champion, the flavour overwhelming her so much that she just stayed like that for a few long seconds.

Then she greedily bobbed her head up and down, quickly shoving it deep into her throat so she could get all those anal juices before she was ordered to share with Mickie. Sadly she didn't get all the way before Ember did, but she more than proved Mistress Asuka's point as the former Alpha female of RAW and the alleged current Alpha female of NXT happily proved they were nothing but ATM whores for a superior woman. And, Alexa thought with a blissfully happy grin, they weren't ready for Asuka.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12