Ready For Asuka Ch. 06

Story Info
Is Naomi...
11k words
4.85
6.7k
5

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Charlotte Flair or Mickie James or Naomi or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Charlotte Flair normally wouldn't tolerate meeting in someone else's hotel room. Her sluts either came to her, or more often than not she fucked them back in the locker room. Or wherever she damn well pleased. But it was rare the other Alpha gave her an invitation to meet up, and better yet gave her an offer she just couldn't refuse. So there she was, strolling boldly down the corridor with her head held high towards the locker room of the undefeated Asuka.

Others would have been terrified to knock on Asuka's door, but Charlotte did it confidently. Admittedly even she was a little apprehensive, but she told herself she could handle whatever was on the other side of the door. Which turned out to be quite delightful, especially when the door was answered by a pouting and more importantly naked Sasha Banks.

"Hello, butt slut." Charlotte smirked.

"Shut up, and just get in here before anyone sees." Sasha whined.

"Gladly." Charlotte grinned, herself and her bitch Naomi stepping inside, the latter closing the door behind them. For now Charlotte ignored her bitch, and more importantly the moans coming from further into the hotel suite, and told her long-time fuck toy and self-proclaimed rival, "Well, give us a twirl. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm curious if your new Mistress has your ass hole plugged, or gaped."

"She's not my Mistress!" Sasha snapped angrily, before pouting, "And I ain't doing shit for you."

"Without your new Mistress's permission." Charlotte quipped, having a lot of fun with this.

"Just get in the bedroom." Sasha said softly in defeat, lowering her head in shame.

"That eager for me to ass fuck you again?" Charlotte teased, even as she turned her back to Asuka's latest conquest.

"Just that eager to see you be put in your place." Sasha countered.

Which caused Charlotte to pause for a few long seconds to consider her options. It was extremely tempting to turn around and put Sasha in her place, but there would be plenty of time for that later, and right now she wanted to see what Asuka had waiting for her.

Although it was pretty obvious, given that she recognized the voice screaming in pleasure. And sure enough, the Alpha female of Smackdown strolled on her long legs to find the Alpha female of RAW lying on her back on her hotel room bed, her predecessor frantically bouncing up and down on her strap-on cock. It was a fairly obvious threat, one straight out of the Charlotte Flair playbook no less, but frankly Charlotte didn't find it threatening in the slightest. No, she found it incredibly hot.

Especially when she got closer and got a good look at Alexa Bliss's butt hole sliding up and down that strap-on. Which admittedly was barely visible given how hard and fast Alexa was hammering her own ass on the dildo, but as a butt busting super top Charlotte had a knack for recognizing such things. And God, it made her practically drool with lust, and wish that Asuka had been willing to trade her Alexa.

Of course, Charlotte could insist on finally getting a crack at Alexa's crack, but she was confident that would happen sooner or later, and she still loved the original plan. Especially given that involved spending a few long minutes watching that beautiful little bubble butt being completely defiled, before Asuka finally gave her bitch the permission she was clearly craving.

"Make yourself cum bitch!" Asuka ordered, slapping Alexa's ass roughly to make it crystal clear who she was talking too.

"THANK YOU MISTRESS ASUKA! THANK YOU!" Alexa screamed at the top of her lungs, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CUM! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AND PROVING BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT I'M NOTHING BUT A FUCK HOLE! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, A FUCK HOLE FOR REAL WOMEN TO USE FOR THEIR PLEASURE, MMMMMMMMM, REAL ALPHA FEMALES, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

After that. poor little Alexa became completely incoherent as her cum squirted violently out of her cunt and all over her Mistress's stomach. Which should have probably made her top smile wickedly, but instead Asuka frowned in annoyance. Probably because Alexa didn't call her by her proper title enough, or just didn't finish what had been an obvious script designed to get under Charlotte's skin.

Or maybe she was mad because it backfired, as it only turned Charlotte on more, something that the Alpha female of Smackdown was fairly certain was clear, something Charlotte was very proud of. It was a small victory which she didn't get to enjoy for very long before Asuka was shoving Alexa off of her and standing up threateningly.

The two Alphas had a stared down for a few long seconds, before Asuka smiled wickedly and ordered, "Sasha, suck my cock."

Sasha found her mouth ultimately opening to give the same reply the broken bitches gave, but she managed to stop herself at the last second from actually saying anything. Luckily for her Asuka and Charlotte were too busy staring each other down to notice, but that still left her in the humiliating position of getting down onto her knees in front of another top and taking that top's dick into her mouth.

At least she was able to prove to Charlotte she wasn't broken by being at least a little bit hesitant to actually wrap her lips around that cock, even if her mouth was watering at the thought of tasting Alexa's ass again. Oh yes, Sasha had been tasting the deepest part of Alexa's ass on Asuka's strap-on dick a lot over the past few weeks, along with the butt cream of the rest of Asuka's bitches, and that heavenly taste was driving her crazy.

That quickly became obvious by how loudly she moaned in pleasure as soon as that flavour hit her taste-buds. She tried not too, but she just couldn't help herself, and predictably her reward was the laughter of her peers. Hell, it wasn't just her fellow tops laughing at her, but Naomi too. Fucking Naomi! Oh God, the idea that bottoms were now laughing at her made Sasha blush furiously, and whimper pathetically.

Then she closed her eyes tightly and tried to savour that flavour as a way to ignore the mockery that was soon to come. Although that didn't come until later, at which point Sasha was eagerly bobbing her head up and down the dildo Asuka had just used too pummel Alexa's bowels.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmm, that's a very good girl, Sasha." Asuka said as she finally looked away from Charlotte and down at her new bitch with a beaming smile, "Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's a good little cock sucker. Sooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it. Suck it good and get every drop of Alexa's ass cream off of it. Oh yes, prove what a little ATM slut you are to our guest."

"Oh believe me, I know." Charlotte reassured with a wicked grin, "Oh yeah, when I was on RAW Sasha spent a lot of time on her knees and gleefully sucking my cock fresh from a bitch's ass. Normally her own. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, so I, and everyone else, know exactly what kind of ass to mouth whore Sasha Banks is. Just as I know that while Alexa may have had the ass sluts on RAW like Mickie, Bayley and Sasha fooled I know from my NXT days she was nothing but a bottom playing it being a top, and thus exposing the fact that you really hadn't any competition yet Asuka. And I'm not so impressed by this little show of yours. So are we going to do business, or not?"

There was a long pause, just long enough for Sasha to get the last couple of inches down her throat, before Asuka finally looked at Charlotte, gave her a smirk and then ordered, "Bitches, line up against the wall and present your asses. And yes, that means you, Sasha."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Mickie James replied loudly and proudly, getting up from where she was patiently waiting for her turn for some fun.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa weakly replied shortly after, struggling to do as she was told.

Reluctantly Sasha pulled her lips away from the dildo, took a moment to catch her breath, and then reluctantly stood up and joined the line that was forming after grumbling as mockingly as possible, "Yes Mistress Asuka."

After watching this play out Charlotte told her bitch, "You too Naomi."

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Naomi replied and obeyed quickly.

Which involved her coming to stand next to Sasha, meaning that The Boss was not only in the line, but surrounded on both sides by shameless anal loving bottoms. All of them were bent over slowly and pressing their hands against the wall so they could stick out their asses and present them to the two Alpha females, including to her shame Sasha.

Mostly because she knew she'd be punished if she didn't, and she recently lost against her Alpha, making it difficult to argue she was one of her bitches. And honestly, Sasha just couldn't help herself. It felt good to humiliate herself in this way, which in a way was even worse than the ATM. Although there was at least one saving grace, namely that her girlfriend wasn't here to see it, for some reason.

As if reading Sasha's mind Charlotte asked, "So, where's Bayley?"

"I gave her the night off." Asuka said dismissively, before reminding her fellow Alpha, "I told you, she isn't part of the deal. That's nonnegotiable, and I didn't want her here to tempt you."

"I know, I know, you have plans for her and Sasha." Charlotte smirked, reveling in the chance to taunt her old rival, before sighing, "Still, it's a shame we won't have an audience for this."

"There will be time for that later." Asuka said dismissively, before offering, "Now, you may inspect the merchandise. Provided I can do the same, of course."

"Go ahead." Charlotte grinned, closing the distance between herself and her pray, "Mmmmmmm, I'm going to enjoy this."

As Charlotte practically purred that last part into her ear Sasha had a bad feeling about it. Sure enough it was quickly followed up with a hard smack to her ass, causing her to cry out in surprise, but there was definitely some pain too, and maybe even to her shame some enjoyment.

It was hard to tell whether Charlotte picked up on that, but either way she began shamelessly squeezing and fondling Sasha's butt, quickly adding her secondhand to the equation so she could maximize the groping, and the humiliation. Meanwhile at least for now Asuka just watched, which was another small mercy. Admittedly, it was hard to really appreciate that given the next exchange.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I've missed this ass. Has it missed me? Huh Sasha? Because I bet it has. I bet it's just been aching for another taste of my big hard cock stretching your shit hole wide and deep, and treat you like the anal slut you are. Oh yes, I bet you spend night after night frantically dildoing your own butt, moaning my name, and wish I took you with me to SmackDown as my personal anal pet, instead of being stuck on RAW with second-rate tops like Alexa, and now Asuka. Yeahhhhhhhhh, this sweet little ass is just begging for a proper pounding, isn't it?" Charlotte taunted, both disappointed and impressed that Sasha didn't take the bait, before gleefully adding, "Well good news bitch, this ass is getting my dick again tonight."

"WHAT? NO!" Sasha protested, pushing Charlotte away and then yelling at Asuka, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

"MY ASS WHORE!" Asuka interrupted loudly, before reminding her bitch, "That's what you are Sasha. That's all you are. Or did you forget that you tapped to me? Did you forget that you tapped out in the middle of the ring, and not on a house show, in the middle of Summer Slam where everyone could see you? That was you undisputedly giving me your ass hole. It's mine now Sasha, and until you can beat me, or someone else does, you are my bitch. That means you bend over for whoever I want, including Charlotte. Or leave now, and forfeit the chance for revenge. The choice is yours, but make it quick. I will not tolerate another out burst like that."

For a few long minutes Sasha just stood there with her mouth open in disbelief, then in anger as she desperately tried to think of a way out, or something to say. Something. Anything. But in the end all she could do was turn back around and take the position she had before while whimpering, "Oh fuck me."

"Yes, that's what I'm going to do to you tonight Sasha." Charlotte gleefully rubbed salt in the wounds, both with her words and by smacking Sasha's ass even harder than before, getting the same pathetic yelp from her butt slut for the night. Then she turned her attention to Alexa's gaping ass hole and whistled, "Wow... speaking of asses I've missed, Alexa? Are you feeling nostalgic as I am right now?"

"No Mistress Charlotte." Alexa answered, before quickly explaining herself, "Mistress Asuka is a better butt buster than you. Why would I want to settle for second best?"

"I don't know about that..." Charlotte laughed, before smacking Alexa's little butt roughly with both hands and began to gently fondle it. Something she got distracted doing for a few long seconds, before sliding her thumb around her former bitch's butt hole and quipping, "Your ass is nicely gaped, but I remember stretching your back hole little wider than this."

"True, but this was just me stretching my ass out for her on her big cock." Alexa confessed, finally looking behind her and grinning, "You should see my shit hole when she's actually done with it."

"Here, take a look." Asuka offered, gleefully grabbing her phone so she could show her rival a picture.

"Fuck." Charlotte murmured, genuinely impressed with the gape, before quickly recovering, "Impressive, but nothing I haven't done to one of my bitches before. Something that you're about to find out... Mickie!"

"Oh God yes!" Mickie squealed in delight as her fat ass was smacked by Charlotte, who quickly moved down the row to pay her some attention, "Gape my whore ass! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck that big fat ass hard and deep and leave my slutty little shit hole a gaping crater. It's what I deserve for being such a nasty anal slut!"

"Oh Mickie, you do not disappoint." Charlotte chuckled wickedly. "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I heard you were the nastiest anal loving bottom in the history of the WWE. Is that true, huh? Because I've known a lot of nasty anal loving bottoms, and created quite a few, so you have a lot to live up too."

"I will." Mickie moaned lustfully, eager to prove herself, "I'll prove to you that I'm the nastiest anal loving bottom in the history of wrestling! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I've been getting my big fat ass fucked by superior woman since Trish took my anal cherry on my main roster debut, and that was 10 years ago. Since then everyone's had this ass! Oh yes, my butt hole is a loose, well used fuck hole. Even when it isn't already stretched out like this. Mmmmmmmm, I love it though. Oh yes, I love walking around with a butt-plug up my fat ass, reminding me that I'm the property of a butt busting top, who's gonna bust it real good. Oh please, please, my Queen, fucking wreck my shit-pipe."

"Ooooooooh, that's what I like to hear. Oh yeah, a butt slut who knows her place." Charlotte chuckled, before taking another jab at her former friend, "Take note Sasha, this is exactly what a nasty little anal slut should be saying to their superiors. Mmmmmmmm, and I have no doubt given Asuka's reputation that you soon will be."

"Never." Sasha said softly, but defiantly.

Completely ignoring that Charlotte turned to her fellow pure top and told her, "Thank you by the way, for properly preparing these bitches. That was sweet of you. I know some tops prefer to open up a nice tight hole, but for me, I just can't stand the thought of an anal slut with a closed butt hole. Ass whores like Mickie, Naomi, mmmmmmm, and especially Sasha should have constantly stretched opened back doors to remind them of their place. That they're nothing but holes to be used. Otherwise they can develop delusions of grandeur, like Sasha here. Which is why when I was on RAW, mmmmmmmm, Sasha's ass never fully closed. Plus, it just looks sooooooooo gooooooooodddddddd."

"That didn't stop me from taking your title. Twice." Sasha grumbled, although again she was ignored.

"You're welcome." Asuka grinned, before asking, "Does this mean you intend to skip straight to the ass fucking?"

"God no." Charlotte quickly turned that down, sounding appalled, before explaining herself with another wicked grin, "These asses look way too yummy for that. Besides, this will be my first time tasting Mickie's fat ass, and I have really missed Sasha's cute little fuck hole."

"Good." Asuka replied a little dreamily as she began to focus on Naomi's gigantic booty.

Asuka had enjoyed simply watching Charlotte indulge, going back and forth between Mickie and Sasha and squeezing their butts like the fuck meat they were. Of course the entire time she kept an eye on Alexa's gaping butt hole, which was on perfect display despite the tiny one that spreading her cheeks, and more importantly the offering that Charlotte had bought her.

On Naomi, and that ridiculously fat ass of hers, which really had Asuka drooling with anticipation. Which was even more the case when she actually closed the distance between them and grabbed two big handfuls of that huge booty and give it a good squeeze. In turn this made the anal whore moan softly and practically quiver with desire, proving that unsurprisingly Asuka wasn't the only one really looking forward to what happened next.

"Shall we eat then?" Charlotte asked, admittedly after another minute or so of butt groping.

"Let's." Asuka agreed with a wicked grin.

With that Asuka and Charlotte reached between the cheeks of Naomi and Mickie, grabbed hold of the handle sticking out of their ass holes and slowly started pulling them out. At first the two Alphas stared each other down, but they just couldn't resist turning their attention to the stretching holes, especially Asuka who was both impressed and annoyed just how wide the plug turned out to be.

Most of her annoyance came from the idea that the other top was able to outdo her at anything, and she half expected Charlotte to point that out, but apparently she was too busy shoving the plug which had just been inside Mickie's ass into her own mouth. Grateful for that Asuka followed suit, safe in the knowledge that Charlotte couldn't mock her for it.

Arguably it wasn't a very dominant thing to do, but why should bottoms get all the ATM fun? Besides, it wasn't like they weren't going to get a chance later. In fact, if history told them all anything, the bottoms would likely be tasting a lot of ass before the night was through. So it wasn't surprising that the broken bitches didn't complain. That, and they were too well trained.

Sasha meanwhile was probably too embarrassed to admit she was jealous that Charlotte got to clean the plug which had been stuffing her cute little booty. Of course, before that Charlotte had slowly savoured the taste of Mickie's ass, while slowly pulling the plug out of Sasha's butt, which Asuka very much enjoyed watching, before tossing the plug she had been cleaning aside and burying her face in Naomi's gigantic bottom.

While again it wasn't a very dominant thing to do Asuka just couldn't resist suffocating herself in those meaty cheeks, pressing herself so deeply in between them she literally couldn't breathe. It was totally worth it though to felt those gigantic globes covering her face, and knowing that soon these giant cheeks would be jiggling against her thighs as she may Naomi want to be her butt slut forever.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers