Ready For Asuka Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I have no shame!" Mickie moaned shamelessly, "Everything you've heard about me is true. I'm nothing but a total anal whore, an ass slut, a worthless little butt bitch who only exists for real women to fuck. Oh please, mmmmmmm, please Charlotte, fuck me! Butt fuck me like the anal whore I am! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck that ass, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the ass and officially make me your bitch! Oh yeah, I love it when tops pass me around like a piece of meat. Please solidify the trade by wrecking my fucking shit hole! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck me like the shameless little ass slut I am! Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, let me prove that what you've heard is true, mmmmmmm, that I'm the biggest anal whore in the history of the WWE!"

"The whole history of the WWE, huh?" Charlotte chuckled, "That's quite the claim, given the other anal whores I've owned, especially Sasha here."

"It's true!" Mickie insisted, "Mmmmmmmm, please let me prove it, oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, please, please, please, oooooooooooh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, fuck me hard and make me yours, oh shit, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AH FUCK!"

With another wicked chuckle Charlotte began pumping her hips back and forth, officially giving Mickie her third ass fucking of the day, and the one that she had been craving the most. Because Mistress Asuka was an amazing Dom, and Mickie was so lucky to be owned by her for as long as she was.

However Mickie had come back to the WWE in the hopes of finding a new generation of butt busting tops, and while she'd been probably looking forward to meeting Mistress Asuka the most Charlotte Flair, now her Mistress Charlotte, was a very close second, and quickly proving why she should have been Mickie's first choice, as she quickly established a steady rhythm and gave the in ring veteran the kind of pleasure she had become addicted too.

Asuka hadn't wanted to wait so long to fuck the big fat black ass in front of her, but she knew she would be distracted if she did it at the same time as Charlotte anally humiliated Sasha, so she decided to wait until her rival had established a rhythm, or better yet switch to Mickie. Instead she became so enthralled with watching Charlotte that she not only became lost in the other Alpha female giving Sasha a nice and thorough rectum loosening, but doing the same to Mickie.

The other Dom used radically different techniques, but to everyone's delight she got the same results. Well, everyone except Sasha, but that was the point. Actually given her needy whimpers the other former member of Team Bad probably didn't enjoy the long pause, but she was just a piece of fuck meat, so her opinion didn't matter.

Perhaps more importantly, while she was focusing on the beautiful show besides her, Asuka was doing an excellent job at teasing Naomi by sliding her cock in between those giant globes, so that technically she was fucking that ass, just not in a way which gave Naomi any satisfaction.

It insured that when she finally did give her what she wanted she would be grateful, and sure enough the anal whore cried out in pure pleasure as Asuka finally pushed the head of that big dick into her butt hole. There had been such a long waiting period between the preparation and actual penetration that Asuka was sure that it sweet agony for Naomi, so she went nice and slowly, but from the way she cried out it seems she shouldn't have bothered. Something Asuka felt compelled to point out.

"God, what a whore! Mmmmmmmmm, what an anal whore!" Asuka moaned with sadistic delight, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, every inch! Every single inch up this anal whore's big fat ass! Oh yes, and it slid in like a hot knife through butter. That's how much of a whore you really are Naomi. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, you're good for nothing except anal sex, mmmmmmmmm, and being a superior woman's bitch! Oh yes, take it bitch! Take it like the disgraceful little butt slut you are! Oh yes, moan for me, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, moan like the worthless little ass whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it bitch, fucking take it!"

It wasn't long before Asuka was just simply dishing out abuse in Japanese and laughing evilly, because she was way too horny to translate, and her message was clearly getting across anyway. More to the point, she was just too focused on the anal penetration to notice.

Oh yes, Asuka was way too lost in stuffing that fat ass to notice anything but inch after inch of her big dick disappearing in between those meaty cheeks, the RAW women's champion and Alpha female spreading those cheeks wide so she could get the best possible look of that, the moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks after one long, slow thrust, announcing that her strap-on was fully embedded within Naomi's big black booty.

For a few long seconds Asuka savoured the moment, before abruptly pulling out and then repeating this process with Alexa, and getting the exact same results. She then went back and forth between Alexa and Naomi, never truly wasting her energy on fucking like Charlotte was, at least not yet.

No, she was just stretching their asses out, but it was clear that when she started pounding Naomi's fat ass she wouldn't want to stop until that bitch was thoroughly broken in, and Naomi was cumming like the shameless anal whore she was. Something she was sure would be easy, given the reaction she continued to get as she switched back and forth between the fuck holes in front of her.

Naomi was so jealous of Mickie and Sasha right now. She knew it wasn't her place to complain, but her fellow bottoms were at least being treated to some thrusting while she and Alexa had to be satisfied with just receiving one anal penetration after another. Of course Naomi once again proved that she was the true biggest anal whore by moaning in pure pleasure just from that.

Well, she also whimpered in disappointment whenever the dildo was yanked out of her big fat ass, but that just further proved her point. And really, she had it worse than anyone else, because at least Alexa had been given the privilege of fucking her own ass to orgasm, meaning that so far tonight Naomi was the one to receive the least amount of pleasure.

Which was really disappointing. After all, wasn't Asuka supposed to be some kind of super butt destroying top? That's what Naomi had heard from a lot of reliable sources, which meant her butt hole quivered with delight when she heard she was being traded. But now Asuka seem to be less than half assing it Naomi was afraid that she was being forced to suffer a serious downgrade.

Especially as Mistress Charlotte continued to show off why she'd been so successful in the WWE as she effortlessly dominated two weaker women at the same time. Hell, Naomi was on the edge of complaining, which was a big deal for a well-trained bottom. Thankfully before she did that Charlotte chose to poke the bear.

"Is that really the best you can do?" Charlotte scoffed, "That's so tragic. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, is that really all the mighty Asuka can do? Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, I can dominate bitches better than that in my sleep."

Asuka chuckled, and then confessed, "This? I'm just amusing myself, and teasing them, while watching you. Mmmmmmm, but if you think that you are ready for Asuka, then I'll be happy to show you what I can do."

"Bring it bitch, oooooooooh yesssssssss, I want to see what The Empress can do, before she bows down to The Queen." Charlotte grinned challengingly.

Only too happy to oblige Asuka ordered, "Mickie, Alexa, grab a couple of dildos and use them to keep your butt holes nice and loose. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, put on a show for me and Charlotte, while we completely wreck the fuck holes Naomi and Sasha call their ass holes."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa whimpered, unable to hide her disappointment, but at least it was something, and hopefully she would be butt fucked again soon by a top.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Mickie moaned, even as she couldn't actually comply, given that Charlotte was fucking her fat ass in that moment, and the blonde seemed reluctant to move away from the brunette's fat butt.

Noticing this Asuka pushed, "If you have energy left, you may use it on Mickie, but first I wish to make sure Sasha's slutty little ass gets a real pounding. Think of it as a favour, if you must."

"No problem." Charlotte reassured, slowly pulling out of Mickie and allowing her to join Alexa in grabbing a dildo, "I was simply teasing Sasha, like you were with your other bitches."

Asuka let out a soft hum of disbelief, then once her rival was in place she pushed, "Well then, let's see what you've got."

"You first." Charlotte pushed back.

There was a tense moment were the two Alphas just stared at each other, then Asuka let out a terrifying chuckle and finally started properly fucking Naomi's ass. Admittedly Asuka showed a surprising amount of restraint by slowly building up her pace, but that was more than enough to have Naomi crying out with pure pleasure. Probably because she was anticipating what was to come, but thanks to the constant stretching she was more than ready for a hard pounding.

And oh God, did she get one, Asuka slowly but surely increasing her pace until she had to be hammering that big black booty with every ounce of strength that she possessed. Or at least, Naomi hoped so, because if there was more maybe not even she could take it, which was really saying something, considering that she had been a shameless anal whore for almost a decade now.

But it was true, as it literally felt like she was taking the hardest spanking of her life, making her gigantic cheeks jiggle obscenely and the sound to echo throughout the room along with her hysterical screams. It also felt like her rectum was literally being destroyed this time. And yet, while Naomi continued to be very aware of that pain it was worth it for the pure ecstasy she felt. And that was before the mighty Asuka even made her cum.

When she did, it was of course followed by another, and another, and another, completely robbing Naomi of the ability to speak. Of course, her last coherent thought was how grateful she was to be the anal bitch of Mistress Asuka, and she would do anything to show her loyalty to her.

Charlotte's own ass hole quivered with fear as Asuka showed her what she had, mostly because she imagined herself in Naomi's position. She didn't want to, but she couldn't resist, and she was afraid that it was inevitable. That there was no way that she could compete with that.

Then again, it wasn't like she recorded herself butt fucking bitches, and just because she'd never seen anyone who could truly compare to her before it didn't mean that wasn't exactly what she was seeing now. Which had to be true, Charlotte told herself, because if it wasn't she didn't stand a chance. Although a good way to find out was to show The Empress exactly what The Queen could do with a whore's ass hole.

Luckily for her she hadn't exactly been stunned into a complete bystander to the action. No, virtually at the same time Asuka started 'officially' pounding Naomi's fat ass Charlotte had been doing the same to Sasha, although admittedly she was a little behind given she had to shove her strap-on up The Boss's slutty little booty first.

She then continued gently pumping Sasha's pooper as Asuka switch to a rectum wrecking which was even more devastating than any Charlotte had seen her give before, so when she came to her senses the butt slut was more than ready for a rectum wrecking. Which of course Charlotte was only too happy to give, gradually building up the pace until she was pounding Sasha's ass with every ounce of her strength.

Despite Sasha not having such a meaty butt it more or less resulted in the same thing. Oh yes, those cute little ass cheeks jiggled so wonderfully for her, the sound almost as loud as Sasha's screams, if not Naomi's, and Charlotte couldn't get enough of it. In fact just before she worked up to her full speed, and even a little after it, she smacked that ass just so she could get a little jiggle, and of course, to humiliate this delusional ass slut even more.

She also grabbed a firm hold of Sasha's hair and yanked it back as hard as she could, and most of all, provided some of the trash talk that she so adored giving her bitches at this stage, with predictable results. And to Charlotte's annoyance, she wasn't the only one.

"CUM FOR ME SASHA! YESSSSSSSSSS, CUM YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Charlotte screeched at the top of her lungs, "OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME LIKE YOU CUM FOR YOUR PRECIOUS MISTRESS ASUKA! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! YOUR MADE FOR FUCKING ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, DO IT, YOU LITTLE BITCH! CUM! FUCKING CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN! AH FUCK YEAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"CUM! FUCKING CUM FUCKING CUM FUCKING CUM AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" Asuka in turn screeched at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ASUKA! CUM YOU FAT ASS WHORE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Thankfully after that short outburst Asuka mostly stuck to Japanese, and as far as Charlotte was aware nobody really spoke it apart from The Empress. Of course that wasn't necessary, as the message was loud and clear, but Charlotte felt she had to claim it is a win, because otherwise she was severely behind on points. Although if she could only out last the mighty Asuka this little competition of theirs would be hers.

After all, arguably the most important part of wrestling was the finish. That was the part that everyone remembered the most, and Charlotte was determined this ending would end with The Queen victorious. And of course not just for tonight, but when this little feud reached it's inevitable conclusion. Which was the thing which finally sent her over the edge of cumming.

Asuka had been struggling with that same thing the entire time, as there was nothing she enjoyed more than butt wrecking bitches, but right now that was kind of a bad thing. After all, it had never been more important to hold back, and yet it had never been harder to do so. Naomi's big fat black ass was just so much fun to fuck. Especially given how much it jiggled against her thighs as she pounded it hard and deep.

Plus she had her favorite bitch Alexa Bliss right next to her hammering her own slutty little ass hole with a handheld dildo. Mickie was doing the same, although it was hard to see her, but only because Sasha was getting what she deserved thanks to Charlotte, which really was the most important part of the night. Oh yes, Naomi was just another ass for the taking, so what really mattered tonight was further pushing Sasha down the road of submission.

Which so far had been an outstanding success, given how violently Sasha's cum was squirting out of her little cunt, which perhaps more than anything else pushed Asuka over the edge of orgasm herself. Although the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, those butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs and most of all the sheer joy of sodomizing another female warrior, even if Naomi wasn't much of one, definitely had a lot to do with the fact Asuka came.

And Charlotte too, no doubt. However both of them proved themselves as true Alpha females as they pushed through those climaxes to really show off what they had got. They even had strength left over to switch over to Alexa and Mickie, while leaving poor Naomi and Sasha just enough energy to stay on their feet.

It more or less happened at the same time, both tops even having the presence of mind to grab hold of the dildos the bottoms had been using to keep themselves nice and loose and shoved those toys straight into the mouths of Alexa and Mickie, letting those lucky ass whores taste themselves.

Which of course had them moaning in pleasure, and then again just as loudly when Asuka and Charlotte literally shoved their strap-ons up their butts so they could give Alexa and Mickie the same treatment they had just given Naomi and Sasha. Although at that point the details were a little blurry for Asuka, as she truly became a mindless ass wrecking machine. To a lesser extent Charlotte did the same, and despite her best efforts Asuka just couldn't out last her.

Honestly this wasn't what Asuka had been expecting, but it was actually better. She'd come to the WWE in the hopes of new competition, but instead she had just found a bunch of ass whores. Finally, a challenge. Although it would be a shame to lose Charlotte as she was now, as it was really fun anally pounding first Naomi and Sasha, and then Alexa and Mickie, and making them squeal and squirt like the little butt bitches they were.

Which sadly couldn't go on all night, and despite trying their best to out do each other the two Alpha females ended up stumbling back at the same time, which resulted in them giving each other a look of respect. Then of course their attention turned to their handiwork, although while Charlotte seemed content with just staring deep into the bowels via the gaping craters that were the butt holes of their bitches Asuka wanted more.

Something she initially made clear in Japanese without really thinking it through, which just led to Asuka grinning wickedly as she repeated herself, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, such pretty little gaping ass holes! Oooooooooh, but they could look prettier. Oh yes, reach back and spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, spread them wide apart and show us your gaping slutty shit holes!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Charlotte eagerly agreed, "Do as she says bitches! I want the best look at those gapes for my photo album. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, that way I can truly cherish this special night."

Sasha was too exhausted and cum drunk to even consider disobeying. Hell, when she reached back to grab her cheeks she even pulled them apart nice and slowly like the rest of the broken bitches, exposing herself just like a well-trained bottom should. This of course made her blush furiously with embarrassment, but she couldn't stop and disobey the Alphas, mostly because those were the rules, but also partly because she didn't want to, which again made her blush furiously.

Although she then blushed even more fiercely as Asuka and Charlotte began taking pictures of their handiwork, and then again when she was told to look back at them so they could get a good look at their faces. Which again she did without hesitation.

"That's it, show us those gaping slutty shit holes! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, just like that. Now look back at us. Oh yes, look back and show us those pretty little faces to go along with those pretty little gapes." Charlotte gleefully ordered, thoroughly enjoying this display of submission, before bragging, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, nice to see you've been keeping these bitches in line Asuka. Of course, I was the one who broke them in. Well, Naomi and Mickie were taking it up the ass before I ever thought about getting into wrestling, but no matter what happens Sasha's anal cherry will always be mine, and while I didn't get her cherry whenever I was around Alexa was nothing but an ass whore being passed around like the piece of meat she was. Like you will be, when I'm done with you."

"We shall see." Asuka said dismissively, before refocusing on what mattered, "But this is not over. No, these cocks need cleaning, and I have the perfect bitch to do it. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, Sasha, get down on your knees, and crawl over to us. Oh yes, I want you to be the one to taste this cocktail of ass covering our big dicks."