Ready For Asuka Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Suck our cocks, you fucking cock sucker!" Charlotte eagerly chimed in, "Suck them cock sucker! Mmmmmmm, and make sure you get every fucking drop!"

Unlike before when there was a chorus of 'yes Mistress' to hide the fact that she did the same thing this time there was deafening silence as Sasha opened her mouth to reply only to stop herself at the last second. However that fact alone was enough to make Asuka and Charlotte grin wickedly, and Sasha whimper and lower her head in overwhelming shame and humiliation.

Which she continued to feel as she obeyed, slowly dropping down to her knees and then slowly crawled over to the Alphas. For better or for worse it was a short distance, so she wasn't crawling for very long, but then she was kneeling in front of her tormentors, and Sasha wasn't convinced that was much better.

Especially when Charlotte pressed her cock against Sasha's lips and growled, "I said suck it you whore! Suck my ass flavoured dick like the submissive little bitch you are! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it! Suck it! Mmmmmmmm, fucking suck it good and get every drop of that butt cream. Oh yes, yours and Mickie's. Then get Alexa's and Naomi's. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, get all that anal juice you filthy little ass to mouth slut! Show us all, once again, that you aren't The Boss of anything except going ass to fucking mouth! Mmmmmmm, and of course, taking it up your sexy little butt. Oh yeah, mmmmmmm, take it Sasha! Take it as deep into your mouth and down your throat as you took it up your fucking ass Yessssssssssss, suck it, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking suck it good!"

Knowing it was useless to try and resist Sasha quickly did as she was told, opening her mouth and allowing Charlotte to push the first few inches of her dick passed her lips. Thankfully it was more than that at first, giving Sasha time to get to it, and more importantly a chance to savour tasting her own and Mickie's butt, which of course made her moan loudly and happily.

Although that was probably why Charlotte, and then later Asuka allowed Sasha to go at her own pace at first, as they knew she would humiliate herself without even trying. Even though it was hard to care when Sasha was being treated to that wonderfully addictive anal cream which she started greedily sucking from those cocks.

It wasn't long before Sasha was going back and forth between those cocks like the well-trained cock cleaner she had become, too lost in the act to even think about holding on to even a shred of dignity. Then Asuka and Charlotte made extra sure that she didn't have any left as they each in turn grabbed a firm hold of her head and started to literally face fuck her.

It started out gently at first, but it wasn't long before they were taking it in turns to fuck Sasha's mouth like a cunt, or her ass hole, pounding it hard and deep, making her choke and gag violently. She was a sorry state for sure, but she didn't break, and Sasha had to believe that meant she never would. Little did she know that Asuka had an even more humiliating night planned for her in the near future, one which she was nowhere near ready for.