Ready For Asuka Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although admittedly thoughts about the future were fleeting, as mostly Asuka just enjoyed this precious moment, and the wonderful one when she officially started tonguing that back door. However even when she did that, she only pulled herself back a little bit, the need to breathe properly nowhere near as important to her as being able to keep her face buried in those enormous butt cheeks.

Charlotte meanwhile enjoyed the little show to her side, and promised herself that when she took down Asuka she would shove her face back into Naomi's butt, and the butts of her other bitches, and of course her own butt, as a way to humiliate her defeated rival. Also, because it was just hot. Of course that couldn't hold her attention for long, not when she had two perfect little asses waiting for her attention.

Well, more accurately one little ass, and one big booty, both of which made Charlotte practically drool with anticipation. Which led to the agonizing choice of which ass she was going to eat, which was really tough, but ultimately she just couldn't resist that cute little butt. Besides, unlike the fat ass, it wasn't going to be hers directly after this.

So ultimately Charlotte buried her face in between the cheeks of her old friend and rival Sasha Banks. Which of course, like Naomi before her, made Sasha gasp loudly, and then whimper and moan, the main difference being that the first anal bitch didn't have a shred of dignity left, and maybe never had, while Sasha clearly did, and was embarrassed by her reaction.

If it had been anyone else Charlotte would have found that annoying, given how much time she'd spent pounding this cute little butt hole, however she had found Sasha's defiance so amusing she'd never really tried to break her. It would be ashamed if Asuka succeeded in doing so, but Charlotte was mostly confident that her fellow 'horsewoman' could hold onto her stubbornness. Either way, Sasha's sounds of pleasure only made this act more enjoyable.

It was one Charlotte savoured for a few long minutes, before switching over to Mickie and doing the exact same thing. Oh yes, she buried her face in between those cheeks, and this time they were so much more meaty. Not as meaty as Naomi's ridiculously big booty, but it still made it hard to breathe.

Which probably shouldn't have added to Charlotte's enjoyment, but it did. So much so that she began going back and forth like that before finally spreading those meaty cheeks so she could get as much access to that back door as possible. Then again she switched, giving Sasha the same treatment, and then going back and forth, relentlessly attacking those forbidden holes with her tongue.

Although in the case of Mickie and Sasha forbidden was probably the wrong word. More like loose and welcoming, those once tightly closed secret passages having been well opened and stretched to the point where they were like garage doors. Oh yes, thanks to years of anal pounding and those butt-plugs Charlotte was able to shove her tongue deep into the tail-pipes of these ass whores and literally butt fuck them with her tongue.

Which of course made her ache to use something much bigger to give these anal sluts what they really deserved, but at least for a few long minutes The Queen was satisfied by dining on this feast, which was fit for a Queen.

Naomi also wished the tops would just batter their butt holes with the type of big toys they were known for, one of which was still currently around Asuka's waist, making it that much more frustrating, because she was so close to getting what she wanted, and it felt so far away. However she was also good with what she was receiving now.

Probably because Naomi knew her place better than any of these other bitches, except maybe Mickie. That she was a fuck hole to be used by more dominant women, and therefore her opinion didn't matter. But also, she loved to get her butt munched. Especially when it was in preparation for an anal pounding, and the person giving her back door a tonguing clearly knew exactly what they were doing.

Maybe especially in the case of Asuka, who had a reputation of knowing exactly what to do with a booty, and was definitely proving that now, at least when it came to eating it. Although Naomi had been there when Asuka had butt fucked Sasha for the first time, and at least the end of her latest rectum wrecking session with Alexa, so she knew she was in for a real treat, and the rim job she was receiving now only confirmed it.

The only downside was that she wasn't the only one receiving that benefit, as Asuka insisted going back and forth between Alexa and Naomi, even though that Alexa had already taken a butt fucking. Which again, Naomi didn't complain about, but more than anything else it made her want too.

She wasn't sure whether Asuka was following Charlotte's lead, or simply couldn't resist Alexa's tasty little butt. It was probably a combination of both, as Charlotte had a commanding presence, and Alexa had one tasty little booty. Both of which Naomi had learned while being the anal bitches of one blonde, and then the other.

Or maybe the tops were simply in competition with each other, a point which seemed to be confirmed when almost continuously Asuka and Charlotte replace their tongues with their fingers. Which was very much welcomed, because between them Asuka and Charlotte had enough fingers to shove inside all four slutty little ass holes, Naomi crying out joyfully as she received two straight from the start.

Alexa's loose whore hole meanwhile received four fingers straight away, but that was only a consolation prize, because after barely a minute of attention Asuka ordered, "Get Charlotte a strap-on."

Even though Alexa cried out and then whimpered in disappointment as the fingers left her butt she quickly replied, "Yes Mistress Asuka."

"And don't bother with lube, or spit." Charlotte quickly added, "These loose ass whores don't deserve it."

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed.

Despite her posturing Naomi couldn't help but notice Charlotte spit onto her hand and rub it into her dick pretty much the second that Alexa attached it, proving that she wasn't without mercy. Asuka did the same with her already attached strap-on, which Naomi should've welcomed, but she couldn't help whimper as it meant an end to the anal fingering.

Then instead of getting right to it Asuka teased her by pressing the full length of the dildo in between her meaty cheeks and sliding it up and down, tittie fucking her, except with her butt cheeks. Which was probably meant to be humiliating, but mostly Naomi was just frustrated that dick wasn't in her fat ass yet. Although at least she had it better than Mickie and Sasha, as Charlotte seemed undecided who she was going to fuck, or more accurately, fuck first.

Asuka drew attention to this when she asked, "What is wrong?"

"I can't decide who I want to fuck." Charlotte sighed, actually appearing disappointed, although she was anything but, and was again simply rubbing in the humiliation, "I mean, I never fucked this piece of meat before, and I've so been looking forward to trying out Mickie James's legendary slutty fat ass. But now I'm here, and I have Sasha Banks in her rightful place, bent over in front of me, her cute little ass just begging to be fucked, I'm not sure I can resist. Especially as it's been way too long since I got a piece of it, and unlike Mickie I'm not about to own Sasha's ass hole, so I should probably make good use of it... mmmmmmm, but this ass is so fuck-able I just want to destroy it right now!"

This made Sasha's ear prick up, and while Mickie looked apprehensive she was too well trained to say anything, giving The Boss the opportunity to once again interrupt one of The Queen's endless promos, and give her a much-needed jab, "Awww, poor Mickie. Looks like you're about to be handed off to a lesser top."

"Lesser top?" Charlotte growled, narrowing her eyes briefly, before grinning wickedly, "Or are you admitting you prefer to be ass fucked by your Mistress Asuka!"

"No!" Sasha protested, "I was just..."

"Trying to get me to fuck your ass first?" Charlotte interrupted with another wicked smile, "Well if you want it that bad, I guess I'll choose you. After all, it's the friendly thing to do right? Mmmmmmm, and like I said, I have really missed this sweet little fuck hole you call an ass hole."

"That's okay, Mickie can go first." Sasha whimpered pathetically.

"I think not." Charlotte dismissed, getting up close to Sasha's ear and growling into it loud enough for everyone to hear, "And just to clarify, this is a trade. As in, I'm trading Naomi for Mickie. But I really, really wanted you back where you belonged, being my adorably reluctant little cock sleeve, but the only way I can get that was if I traded Becky, and that's never going to happen."

"Unless you lose at Survivor Series." Asuka purred with another wicked grin.

"Like I said, that's never going to happen." Charlotte huffed, before grinning again as she turned her attention back to Sasha, "But once I break Asuka and make her my bitch, you're all mine. Which is good, mmmmmmmm, because I really have missed you Sasha. Especially that adorable defiance of yours, so try not to lose it before I get you back."

"Oh, you mean like pointing out you're somehow tricking Asuka into trading a veteran with actual talent for a glorified booty dancer?" Sasha shot back.

"Yes, exactly like that." Charlotte chuckled, pressing her strap-on against Sasha's butt hole.

"I don't need help to beat Charlotte." Asuka said boldly.

"Awww, more adorable defiance." Charlotte chuckled, before quickly adding, "And for the record, I see this as an even trade. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, a used up fuck hole with a fat ass, for a used up fuck hole with a fat ass. Just like you Sasha. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you three are nothing but used up fuck holes. Here, let me prove it..."

Sasha opened her mouth to try and give a witty response, but the only thing she got out was a sharp cry as her ass hole began to be stretched. Unfortunately the combination of the plug, the skillful rim job and the fact that she'd been relentlessly butt fucked for weeks meant that she cried out in pure pleasure.

In reality there was initially some pain, especially when her back door stretched wide enough to allow the head of Charlotte's big dick to slide through it and into her well used ass. But Charlotte did it slowly enough that she was able to minimize the pain and maximize the pleasure, the incredibly talented top gleefully showing off her ass taming skills, and reminding Sasha why it had been so enjoyable being her bitch.

That fact was a great source of shame for Sasha, but her time with Mistress Asuka had truly reminded her of her feud with Charlotte over the RAW women's title. Despite beating the bitch several times, including winning the title off of her a couple of times, Sasha had spent the entire time being Charlotte's butt bitch, and while she had hated every minute of it nothing had ever made her cum harder or more frequently.

Except maybe being Mistress Asuka's butt bitch, something Sasha was tempted to tell her old rival, if it wasn't so humiliating for her. Then again it was hard to imagine that was possible, given how she continued crying out and whimpering pathetically, and yet mostly pleasure, as Charlotte began stuffing her shit-pipe.

But of course, Charlotte found a way by simply beginning to taunt her again, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it Sasha, moan for me! Fucking moan for me, just from me stuffing your slutty llittle ass full of my big dick! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fucking moan! God, you're such an anal whore! Is that why you're moaning so much for me already, huh? Or is your Mistress Asuka just keeping your whore ass nice and loose for me until I inevitably reclaim it as what it was always meant to be. What you were always meant to be. Mine! Oooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you were always meant to be my little butt bitch Sasha, ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm, and now, ooooooooooh, I get to prove it."

Again as much as Sasha would've liked to fire back with a witty retort all she could do was desperately try to keep her mouth shut to at least minimize her sounds of pleasure as she was anally violated. Oh God, what the fuck had happened to her? Back in NXT she truly had been The Boss, the Alpha female, the butt buster busting all the bitch's butts. And now?

She was nothing but a piece of ass to be traded by real women. No, not even a trade, but a bonus gift to sweeten the deal. How had she let this happen to her? How had she sunk so low? Oh yeah, because even in her glory days of NXT she could never truly take down Charlotte. No, she could never top 'real tops' like Asuka and Charlotte Flair, and now she was paying the price.

She became so lost in these overwhelmingly shameful thoughts Sasha almost didn't notice when Charlotte's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of the other woman's strap-on cock was deep within her bowels. Or at least she might not have noticed, if Charlotte hadn't gloated about it.

Surprisingly not with words this time, at least not yet, but her evil laugh was more than enough to torture Sasha's soul. Also she didn't start fucking her ass right away, meaning that Sasha had to live in that moment for what felt like an eternity. Hell, she was practically ready to beg to be butt fucked, at least until it happened, forcing the kind of humiliating pleasure filled moan out of her which had Sasha longing for the pause.

Charlotte tilted her head back and let out nearly hysterical laughter as the so-called Boss immediately moaned in pleasure, just from the first couple of long, slow thrusts she gave her. God, she had forgotten how much fun it was to anally dominate a delusional bottom. And of all the bottoms she had butt fucked Sasha was by far the most delusional, which again Charlotte found adorable and intoxicating.

Of course, it wasn't just that defiant personality she had missed so much. No, the main reason Sasha was so deliciously delusional was because she had an ass which had been clearly made for fucking, and it was hilarious she thought she was ever meant to be anything but an anal loving bitch to superior women.

Something which Charlotte delighted in telling Sasha, "Ooooooooooh fuck yes, I've missed this ass! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I've missed this fuck hole you call an ass hole! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, the hole you shit from makes the perfect fuck hole Sasha! I love using it so much! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you want to be used. Born to be used as nothing but a slutty little fuck hole by superior women just like me, mmmmmmmm, and even your precious Mistress Asuka! Hell, Naomi and Mickie might not be as much of a mindless fuck hole as you are, mmmmmmmm, because at least they're smart enough to recognize what their proper place in life is. But you? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're such a delusional anal whore you actually think you can come back from this. But you can't, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, because you're nothing but a butt slut who's got just the perfect little ass made for fucking!"

Again poor Sasha just didn't have it in her to offer up a response. Or she was just trying to minimize her sounds of pleasure, although if that was the case she was doing a lousy job, because Charlotte could hear them all loud and clear. Which was the first time since she started stuffing Sasha's shit pipe that Charlotte realized she was the only one anally violating a bitch.

That instead of anally penetrating the ass whores in front of them at the same time Asuka was just content to continue sandwiching her dick in between Naomi's giant butt cheeks and staring at them with that twisted and wide grin of hers which was always creepy as fuck, especially now.

Of course, Charlotte refused to be intimidated, and just ignored the other Alpha in favour of continuing to sodomize Sasha. Which to be fair, was really easy for her to do, maybe especially once she'd established a steady rhythm.

Actually she loved every moment of anal sex, especially as she spent most of these early stages spreading Sasha's ass cheeks with at least one hand to make sure she got the best possible look of her dildo first slowly entering the other woman's tailpipe, and then pumping in and out of it. Two things which Charlotte loved dearly, even if she couldn't resist letting them go eventually in favour of feeling those cute little cheeks jiggling against her thighs as she reminded this bitch of her rightful place once again.

There was another sight which pulled her attention away from the heavenly view of Sasha's juicy little ass getting fucked though, namely Mickie's big fat butt. Oh yes, whether it was out of sheer anticipation of what was about to happen to her, or she was trying to entice Charlotte, Mickie was wiggling her ass and making those meaty globes jiggle in a way which made the total top practically drool with anticipation herself.

Which also guaranteed that even though she would have plenty of time later, she totally needed to save some energy to sodomize Mickie James tonight, in front of her former owner. In fact, Charlotte just couldn't resist doing that right now.

Mickie was indeed trying to get Charlotte's attention, as she was desperate to feel that big hard dick in her ass. It had been far too long since she'd been butt fucked. God, she hadn't had a dick in her ass since lunch. Lunch! That was way too long to go without being sodomized for a totally shameless anal slut like herself.

Hell, if she had it her way she would be getting ass fucked 24/7, although admittedly not even her whore ass could probably handle that. Besides, minimizing it into three ass fuckings a day was a good way to keep it as a special treat. Although she'd only been anally rammed twice today, and she got really cranky when she didn't get her full daily dose of anal sex.

At first it helped to see Sasha getting anally violated, because it made Mickie's greedy little ass hole quiver with anticipation. Hell, if she closed her eyes and concentrated on Sasha's sounds of pleasure she could almost imagine it was her rectum being stretched out and filled by a big hard strap-on being wielded by a skilled top.

And she could tell that was what Charlotte Flair was just by looking at her, and just by the way that she carried herself, which was why Mickie was so very eager to meet her. Sure, it hurt a little to be traded, but it had happened a lot, and mostly Mickie loved being treated like just a piece of ass which could be traded for another piece at the convenience of real women.

Even though it took a agonizingly long time Mickie eventually got what she wanted, and better yet when Charlotte did make the switch she didn't go slowly as she did with Sasha. No, whether it was because she was in the groove now after stretching Sasha's shit hole out, or she just wanted to test whether Mickie really was as big a slut for anal as everyone said, the SmackDown Alpha female pulled her cock out of Sasha's ass hole and shoved it right up Mickie's big butt in one fluid motion.

More accurately, Charlotte shoved the first few inches of her dick straight into that well used whore hole, making the proud anal slut cry out with pure joy. She then continued shamelessly doing so when Charlotte gave her a few more hard thrusts like that, burying the full length of the dildo deep within Mickie's bowels in a matter of seconds.

"Ooooooooooh Mickie, your reputation precedes you. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I heard you were a shameless little ass slut, and it's clear that you live up to the hype." Charlotte taunted with wicked glee, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, it's true, Mickie James is nothing but a total anal whore, with a big fat butt that was made for fucking! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what you are, and it's clearly what this is. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, the hole you shit from is nothing but a depository for girl cock, because you're nothing but an anal dyke fuck hole! God Mickie, mmmmmmm, don't you have an ounce of shame?"