Ready for My Close-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake leaned completely forward and his whole torso pressed against Ethan's. Their dicks rested against each other. Even through the fabric of their underwear, Ethan could feel Jake's heartbeat in Jake's dick.

Jake was sliding up and down Ethan's body. Ethan tentatively reached out to hold Jake's back. Ethan's mouth opened and closed in anticipation.

Suddenly Ethan felt Jake kissing him. Jake's tongue was darting in and out of Ethan's mouth, and his arms were moving all over Ethan. Jake again ground his hard cock against Ethan's.

Ethan pulled the towel away from his face, and he began kissing Jake hard. They rolled onto their sides. The intensity of their movements grew. They were hungry for one another.

Ethan grabbed Jake's dick through the fabric of his underwear, and Jake did the same to Ethan. Jake's dick felt enormous, thick, solid -- man-sized. It felt like a superhero dick. Ethan loved it.

He took Jake's cock out of its underwear and stared down at it. It was gorgeous and perfect, just like the rest of this perfect man. Jake did the same for Ethan, and then Jake held both of their dicks together. Ethan's cock was smaller, not as perfect, but when Jake held them together, they still pulsed in unison.

Jake pushed his own underwear down his legs, and then he pulled Ethan's off.

"Turn around," Jake said.

A wave of excitement exploded over Ethan. This didn't make any sense, but the cannabis and alcohol and the vibe were carrying him along. It felt amazing to just not care, to give in to whatever he was feeling. Ethan was submitting to this man.

Ethan flipped around.

Jake spooned him, his big arms holding Ethan's torso and neck. Jake's thick cock pushed up against Ethan's butt. It felt impossibly enormous, like some smooth third arm of Jake's. As the cockhead made contact with his sphincter, Ethan felt sparks of excitement radiating from his asshole. He could almost imagine it making gurgling sounds of delight.

Ethan's crotch was exploding in sensation. He wasn't even touching it, but his own dick was harder than it had ever been. He felt it was probably bigger than it had ever been. As Jake pushed into his buttocks in a soft gyration, Ethan matched the movements and pushed subtly back at Jake.

"I was his first," Jake said in his ear. "I felt so proud to be his first."

Ethan closed his eyes and just let all the pleasure slosh through his body. As the pleasure surged, it seemed to generate a soft hum that drowned out his thoughts. The friction of this masculine man's body against his turned his skin ecstatic. He knew where this was going, and he couldn't wait to say yes.

"Can I be your first?" Jake said.

Ethan paused to savour the moment.

"Yes."

Jake squeezed him tighter for a moment and then reached down and squeezed Ethan's cock. Ethan sighed as precum dribbled out.

Jake reached away and came back with the vape.

"Here," he said. "Take a hit of this. It'll help you to relax."

Ethan took it. He took a hit, a bigger hit than he'd taken yet. As he did, he immediately felt all of the blood vessels in his face open. His vision grew a little blurry as he retreated into the sweet thrum inside his brain. His head flopped back. He couldn't keep a thought in his head. He felt like a doll, a toy to be played with.

Jake took the vape back and then he reached for the massage oil. Ethan heard him put some all over his dick. When he was done, he put his dick back between Ethan's buttocks, but this time squarely at the asshole. Ethan felt nervous. But his butt was tingling incredibly.

"I'll go slow," he said. "As I do, tell me why you like me."

Ethan could feel the giant rod gently but firmly pushing against him. He wanted to let Jake's dick in, but he wasn't even sure how to do it. He decided to focus on Jake's request.

"I like your body, of course. It's amazing. You look like a superhero."

Jake's cockhead was pushing more, and Ethan could feel something change. Something was moving. Something was stretching.

"Your face is perfect. You have a great smile, and your eyes are so charming. Your lips are amazing. I could kiss you for hours."

A muscle relaxed somewhere, and Jake's cock moved in slightly.

"And your cock is incredible," Ethan said. As he did so, Ethan felt his first sphincter completely open. Jake's cock moved in.

Ethan gasped.

But there was still something shut.

He reached out and touched Jake's hip.

"It's okay," Jake said, and held him tighter. "We're getting there. But we'll stop here."

They just lay there for a moment. As they did, Ethan took some breaths and his train of thought got derailed. What was he talking about a moment ago? He completely forgot.

The feeling of warning from his butthole faded. The tingling from his butt increased.

He wanted Jake, he wanted this big strong guy to take him. He wanted to have this guy's masculinity fully inside him. He focused on those thoughts. About how fucking cool it would be to have this guy's dick totally inside him.

"I also like how friendly and cool you are," Ethan said. "You've been great to me on set since the beginning. You are so talented and successful and you've never made me feel bad about not being as successful as you."

Something was happening. The doorway was giving way. Ethan could feel Jake throb in hungry anticipation.

"I really like you," Ethan said. And suddenly his asshole released and Jake's cock began sliding into him. It was incredible. It felt like he had a superpower.

He wanted to take it all the way. He reached back and pulled his ass apart.

Jake slowly slowly slowly slid in. He slid all the way, and his thighs touched Ethan's. Deep from within, Ethan felt Jake's dick throb in greeting. This throb was impossibly sexy. Where was it happening? He didn't know. He just knew he fucking ate that cock.

Ethan just said, "Holy, fucking shit." That's all he could think or say.

Jake stopped. They just lay there, interlocked.

"Now I'll tell you what I like about you," Jake said. Jake pulled his dick out a bit. As he did, Ethan was amazed at how big it felt. Also, how amazed he was that he could take this huge dick.

Jake pushed it all the way in again.

"I like how cool you are," Jake said. "I like all of your movies, and that you do movies that are interesting and different."

Jake gyrated around. This set off some other crazy pleasure bells in Ethan's brain. He let out a "Fuck."

"I think you are a great actor," Jake said. "I think you are super talented."

Jake slid out more and then pushed his ridiculously huge cock back into Ethan. Ethan could barely hear or understand what was happening. He could feel his dick gushing pre-cum, and it was still as fucking hard as before.

"But most of all," Jake said. "I think you are incredibly beautiful. Your face, your chest."

Jake had slid almost all of the way out, and then back in again. He was still slow in his movements, but when he was getting full-tilt in, he pushed his cock as deep as possible.

"And most importantly for right now," Jake said. "I think your ass is fucking incredible."

Jake began increasing the pace. The friction in Ethan's asshole seemed to be setting off vibrations throughout his body. That giant fucking dick was impaling him again and again. Ethan was getting fucked by a soon-to-be world famous movie star! Holy fucking shit.

Ethan squeezed his eyes shut and just kept saying that over and over again: "Fucking shit. Fucking shit. Fucking shit. Fucking shit."

He was being destroyed. Taken over. How did they go from playing video games to him getting his ass railed apart on the carpet?

As Jake fucked him, Ethan felt like he was achieving some sort of Fuck Nirvana.

"Here," Jake said. "Get on all fours."

Jake slid out. Ethan could feel his asshole gaping wide. Without a dick in it, it suddenly felt empty. He needed a huge strong cock to fill him. To make him a man.

Ethan did as he was told. He got onto his hands and knees.

Ethan felt Jake get behind him. Jake fed his fat cock into Ethan's waiting asshole. He gasped when Jake had slid completely in again.

Jake began seriously railing him now. His asshole was singing in pleasure. Fireworks were popping off in Ethan's brain.

That superhero cock was doing its motherfucking superhero job.

After a minute of getting slammed, Ethan felt his cock begin the launch sequence.

"Oh god," Ethan said. "I'm going to cum."

He reached for his erect cock, slick with pre-cum, which was so alive with sensations that it was almost numb.

"No," Jake said. He pulled Ethan's hand away from his erection. "I'm going to make you cum hands-free. You just have to tell me how much you want my load."

"Oh god, I want it," Ethan said. "Oh I want it so much."

Ethan's mouth was open, and the jerks from Jake's pumping made his teeth clack together.

Jake put one hand on Ethan's back and with the other, he pulled Ethan's butt onto his dick over and over again.

"I've got a big load," Jake said. "Do you think you can take it?"

Ethan's dick was fizzling. His whole body was sweating. He could barely tell what was happening. He wanted to cum but also didn't want it to end.

"I want it," Ethan said. "I want your big fat load from your big fat cock!"

"It's coming," Jake said. "Get ready!"

Jake slid deep into Ethan. His superpowers activated.

Jake shouted, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK."

Ethan could feel the cum gushing into him.

As if he had been carefully balanced on a precipice, once he felt Jake's cum, Ethan slipped into the ecstasy of cumming.

"HOOOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY FUCK," Ethan said.

His brain melted in a ball of fire and light.

Ethan wasn't touching it, but his dick was letting out gushers of cum.

Jake was still unloading in his asshole, but all of it felt very far away. Ethan seemed to be floating above the carpet. Words and language had failed him. He just felt pure happiness.

Jake finally pulled out. Cum dripped from Ethan's hole.

Jake grabbed Ethan and they both dropped to the ground. Their naked, sweaty, sticky bodies clung together.

"That was amazing," Jake said. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," Ethan said.

Jake's enormous pectorals breathed in and out against Ethan's back. Now that they had stopped fucking, Ethan didn't feel bad about what they had done. In fact, if anything, he felt excited about it.

"That was a thorough way to do a rehearsal for our roles," Ethan said.

Jake laughed.

"I hope you don't think that was just a rehearsal," Jake said. He kissed Ethan on the neck.

Ethan let the warmth of that kiss linger for a moment. Jake's arms were across Ethan's chest, and Ethan squeezed them.

"Whatever that was," Ethan said. "I want more of it. More and more of it."

He said it, and as he did, he knew it was true.

Jake kissed him again.

Ethan turned around and faced Jake. He kissed him on the lips. Kissing him was even more incredible than before.

Ethan's dick had only deflated slightly, but as he kissed Jake, he felt it getting hard again. As he did, he felt Jake's dick getting hard, as well.

"I like you so much," Ethan said.

"I've got you beat," Jake said. "I've liked you since you stepped onto set."

They began kissing again. They ground their erections against one another. Ethan just wanted to hold Jake as long as possible.

"Ready for round two?" Ethan said.

Jake smiled.

"Of course," he said. He quickly pecked Ethan's lips. "Just one more thing before we start -- I just want to let you know how proud I am of you."

Ethan closed his eyes and fell into a kiss with Jake. This was an amazing night, and he knew, by the sweetness of Jake's kiss, that there would be many more like it.

12