Ready to Please Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I licked around her lips and into her vagina, pressing as deeply as I could go. She was sopping wet and her taste was tart but heavenly. I looked up at her and saw that her head was pressed back against the cushions and her arms crossed over her eyes. Her breasts rose and fell as she drew quick breaths.

I replaced my tongue with a finger and slid it inside her as far as I could. I removed it and then re-entered with two fingers, exploring her warm insides. At the same time I leaned forward and took her clitoris into my mouth, sucking it firmly. I felt her draw her legs up and I moved my mouth to envelop her clit, flicking its tip with my tongue. She reached behind her knees and pulled her legs higher and apart. I pushed firmly with my two fingers, feeling forward for her G spot. I clamped my mouth over the upper part of her sex and flicked firmly with the tip of my tongue. Each movement I made was rewarded by a groan of pleasure from her.

I thrust my fingers inside her and pulled them almost out then back in, pressing the tips upwards towards her clitoris from the inside as I did so. I could feel tension building in her as I sped up both my fingers and my tongue. Both were relentless as I drove her onward. Her juices were almost pouring from her now and covered the whole of my lower face. She started gasping and then began moaning the word "yes" in time with each thrust of my fingers. My tongue was flicking up and down against her clit, pressing against it as strongly as I could manage. She began to buck and I almost lost my rhythm but somehow I kept it going and then she was coming and with it came a flood of juice bursting straight up my wrist as I fingered her. I kept licking against her clitoris through the whole orgasm which seemed to pound her body over and over again.

Finally she fell back limp against the cushions and lowered her legs. I tried to kiss her vagina once more but she pushed her legs together tightly to deny me access. I licked her juices from my fingers and hand and then caressed her legs with my hands and lips. She watched me from bleary eyes, a silly grin on her perfect face. I rested my head on her knees and she stroked my face, feeling its wetness. I gazed at her, feeling the whole of her in my heart.

I felt her bare foot touch my crotch and press against my hardness. She tilted her head a little to one side but I shook mine. "Your pleasure is my pleasure," I murmured. She looked confused for a moment then lay back trying to catch her breath. Eventually she recovered enough to sit up. She leaned forward and kissed me first on the forehead and then on the lips, tasting herself on me. It was a long tender kiss and she held my face in her hands as she did it.

"I think," she said as she drew away, "that we need to get back to work."

"Well..." I started but she interrupted me: "I'm worried that another orgasm might break me and I'll end up bedridden for a week."

"That sounds like an interesting situation," I laughed. "I can be a very good nurse!"

She grinned. "I admit that is tempting. But quite scary at the same time!"

I stood and offered her my hand to help her up. Her legs still seemed shaky but soon she was dressed again and we were ready to leave.

"Thank you," I said quietly as she opened the door.

She paused and shook her head. "You are such a mystery to me. But I should be thanking you," she said. "I think though, that you're going to have a lot more to be thankful for in the near future."

I grinned and together we left.

12