Real Estate Agent Story (mf)

Story Info
Sex between a real estate agent and her client.
959 words
3.74
11.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Real Estate Agent Story (mf)

By AnonymousNin

Kathy showed Von around the upstairs rooms of the house.

It was a big white colonial that had been recently renovated. The house was not far from the beach and had plenty of room with an open floor plan and concept.

Von followed Kathy in her tight black skirt. Just the two of us in a completely empty house.

My real estate agent Kathy was a short brunette woman in her mid twenties. She has big black Ray Ban glasses frames and adult braces.

The braces threw Von off the first time they met.

Anyways, short Kathy showed Von the empty rooms upstairs.

"What do you think Von?"

"I think it's perfect Kathy," Von said with a smile.

Kathy smiled back from beneath her glasses.

Von followed Kathy to the next room, as she sauntered across the carpet awkwardly in her matching black heels.

Von checked Kathy's body out at every opportunity, scantily hidden beneath her skin tight black dress.

Kathy noticed Von and hid her blush well, taking deep breaths.

Kathy and Von stood an inch too close together.

To go for it or not.

Von went for it.

Von stepped towards Kathy.

The couple now stood nose to nose in the empty master bedroom of the house.

"What are you doing?"

Von could feel Kathy's breath against his lips.

"Nothing," Von replied.

Kathy did not move. The couple stood face to face, feeling one anothers breath. The awkwardice of the moment got to Kathy and her lips found Von's and kissed him.

The metal; of Kathy's braces pressed against Von's lips.

Kathy's mouth was soft and sweet. Von kissed her, opening her sweetness.

Von pressed his tall body into small Kathy and he pressed her up against the wall.

Kathy's mouth opened more and more as they kissed, her moist tongue driving him crazy.

Von caressed Kathy's face and neck while her hands explored his body.

Von kept her pinned against the wall, pressing his pelvis into her.

Von's hands moved down her neck and touched her body through her tight black dress.

"Fuck, Von, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Shh, don't talk."

Von's hands found the hem of Kathy's dress and slid beneath it.

Von touched Kathy's legs and felt the lace of her panties.

Von grabbed the waistband of Kathy's lace panties and pulled her into me.

Von touched Kathy through a thin layer of lace.

Kathy copied Von and stroked him through his jeans.

Kathy lowered herself to her knees, unbuttoned my jeans, and took me into her brace mouth. Kathy looked up at me, her tongue dancing on my tip, her deep brown eyes looking up from beneath her Ray Ban frames.

Kathy's legs and high-heeled feet splayed out awkwardly as she touched herself and took Von in her mouth.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," Von moaned.

Encouraged, Kathy licked, and sucked, and touched, and teased.

Von's hips churned in and out of Kathy's body as she looked up at his body. Von caressed Kathy's cheeks and played with her hair.

Kathy ribbed herself through her black lace panties.

Von was large in Kathy's small mouth. She was careful to keep her teeth and braces away, and rely on her lips and tongue.

Kathy stuck out her tongue as she sucked Von. Her purple-pink raspberry lipstick rubbed off on Von, mixing with the spit and wetness.

Kathy couldn't take it anymore. She stood up, slid her panties to the side, and Von pinned her to the wall of the empty master bedroom as he slid inside her.

The couple was awkward due to their fiffering sizes ands heights, but Von forced his way in anyhow, practically picking Kathy up bringing her sex to his.

Kathy trembled as Von humped in and out of her, her body splayed, her legs awkward in heels. Von humped desperately into this goofy girl, driven by an uncontrollable male passion.

Kathy's passion was of a masculine nature as well. Kathy had been checking Von out as well, and hoping for something like this to happen. Kathy's throat grew tight around Von and had trouble speaking in his presence. Her throat was still tight with nervousness and angst as Von gripped her and took her against the wall.

The liquids of the couple mixed, their sexes becoming one, one passion.

Van wrapped his arms around Katy, and led her down onto the rough beige carpet of the floor. They kept their bodies together and arrived on the floor in rhythm.

Von pulled the shoulder straps of Kathy's dress and bra down revealing her small, perky, upturned nipples. Von rocked Kathy's body with each stroke.

Von playfully pinned Kathy's wrists down into the rough beige carpet.

Kathy found movement in her pelvis and humped into Von with his long strokes. Von slowed down and with a surgical precision matched and extended Kathy's humps, taking his time, letting the high and euphoria slow down and space itself out.

Kathy closed her eyes, and focused on just the feeling: the feeling of her dress pulled up and down, the feeling of her wrists pin to the carpet, the feeling of Von's lips against her braces, the feeling of Von's heavy body on top of her's-- playfully smothering her as he took her.

"Fuck, I think I'm going to cum," Von moaned into Kathy.

"Come to my mouth."

Von removed himself slowly from Kathy, standing on to his knees, and straddled Kathy's body bringing himself to her mouth.

Laying down, Kathy took Von's largeness into her mouth. Her tongue just began to dance on his tip when he flared.

Kathy took Von deep into her mouth, imitating a lifetime of watching porn.