All Comments on 'Real Estate Games Pt. 09'

by Aaroneous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bfdwvbfdwvover 3 years ago

You have to finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not just finish it...

But finish it quickly. She is losing everything. She is losing her self and quickly spiraling out of control.

What started as a few fun kink scenes as she whored herself out for some quick money. Has now transformed her into something lifeless, or at least without a personality. She’s just his little fuck toy, and not in a fun or kinky or even pleasurable way. She now goes house to house with Mark (like in today’s scene) simply lays down on a bed, or a table, or a floor, or... to be used by anyone/everyone Mark needs to win over. She has become a living blow up doll that he just drags around.

She has repeatedly been told that her needs and feelings don’t matter for shit to him. He is paying her and if she enjoys the experience then she should just shut up and collect her check. And if she didn’t then she should just shut up and collect her check.

And now that is all she does. Jumps when told, fucks when told, gets paid. And tomorrow she will do the same again... probably with a different person or people or whatever, but it will still be the same thing, over and over ... such a promising premise has clearly lost its luster.

Finally, ya gotta love the fact that Mark ordered wine for them at lunch. But I wonder when it arrived, did he offer her the entire bottle or just a glass. LOLOLOL (too funny)

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I think it's getting old. It sounds like Janis was a major slut from the word go, so the drama of her getting fucked by a man she cannot identify with any certainty, more than occasionally, and everyone else it seems, has lost its edge. I hope you revive this in the next chapters. ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your plot development is terrific. Really enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAaroneous@Aaroneous
In an effort to expand my literary horizon, I just submitted the first part of a twelve chapter romance series. Give “Facets of Love” a read and let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES