Real Good Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
On Allison’s birthday, she gets to live out her MMF fantasy.
1.9k words
4.54
19.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a month since Lucas and I took a trip to the city with our friends Bonnie and Tyler. That weekend had given Lucas and I move than enough fantasy fuel to keep our sex life raging multiple times a week. The door had been opened, and not one of the four of us wanted to close it. We shared risque photos with the group from time to time, and talked about our experience a lot, but had not yet gotten an opportunity to come together (pun intended) in the same way since that weekend. What I didn't know was that Lucas had been plotting behind my back.

On this particular Saturday, a week before my birthday, I was feeling down in the dumps because Bonnie was out of town on business. We always do family only activities on actual birthdays, so the weekend before was reserved for friends. Given what had gone on a month prior, I had expectations that this birthday was going to be an extra special one. When Bonnie told me she was going to be out of town, I was bummed out to say the least and now that the day was here I was feeling downright blue.

I was sitting at our kitchen table drinking my morning coffee when I got a text from Bonnie:

Your birthday present should be arriving tonight, so make sure you're home!

I smiled, and chastised her for thinking she needed to spend money on me. All I got back was a winky face. I had no idea what to think. She could mean anything by that emoji. Lucas pampered me all day long. He sent me to get a massage at the local spa and salon. I got my hair done and he made a wonderful lunch for us out on the deck. While we ate lunch, we talked about--you guessed it--our trip to the city. By this point we were beyond all of the questions for each other like, "Are you sure you don't have any regrets?" and such lines of thought stemming from our own insecurities.

We were both fine, MORE than fine. Lucas reminisced about how hot it was to watch me with Bonnie, and I let him know that even watching him with Bonnie was an incredible turn on.

The events of that weekend had opened up completely new lines of communication for the two of us, and we discovered that there were untold fantasies that still existed even though we had been together for years. In the days after our first foursome, I had opened up to Lucas about my fantasy of being fucked by two guys at the same time and fooling around in public places where we might get caught. I had already known that he wanted to be with two girls at the same time and was hoping I could make that happen for him. The sexual freedom that we both felt brought us closer together because we didn't feel the need to hold anything back or feel ashamed about what turned us on.

That evening, I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Lucas. He hopped in the shower with me and we started to heat things up. He had me bent over with my hands planted against the wall and his face buried between my legs when Bonnie's text popped back into my head. Make sure you're home! She had said.

"Lucas," I said, still breathing heavily. "Bonnie has something coming for me, I'm afraid we'll miss it if we go to dinner."

Lucas, refusing to stop, mumbled what I think was "It's already here" into my pussy. The vibrations from his voice almost sent me over the edge, but I held out.

"It's already here?" I clarified. This time he did stop.

"Yeah, it's out in the bedroom. It got here right after you got in the shower. Want to go check it out?"

"Sure you don't want to finish up here first?" I said, winking at him.

"Oh I plan on making tonight last longer than that. I just wanted to get you warmed up a bit. Why don't you go take a look."

I stepped out of the shower as Lucas turned off the water, used my towel to wring out my hair, and then dropped it to the floor. If Lucas was going to play the tease, then I was going to make him admire me. I opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the bedroom. I gasped, and jumped a bit as my mind registered that Tyler was laying, completely naked, on our bed with a rose between his teeth. I looked back at Lucas.

"Surprised?" He asked, smiling childishly.

"Uh...I...don't know what to say!" I stammered.

Tyler was rock hard and slowly it dawned on me that Lucas had planned this whole thing (with a little help from Bonnie and Tyler--of course).

Lucas stepped up behind me and I could feel his erection slip between my legs. He whispered in my ear, "Allison, I don't think that hard cock is going to suck itself" and then he gave me a little push forward. He didn't have to tell me twice. I crawled across the bed toward Tyler, grabbed his dick in my right hand, and lowered my mouth over the head. He groaned and put his hands behind his head. His hard-on was so warm and I could almost feel the blood rushing into it, making it even harder, as I circled my tongue around it and then took it all deep into my throat. I tugged on his balls a little and felt him twitch.

I was unable to stop a second gasp as Lucas once again buried his face between my legs as I was on my knees pleasuring Tyler. Lucas was working his tongue over-time on my clit, and I started moaning onto Tyler's pulsating cock. Lucas reached around and tweaked my nipples between his fingers. I was so close to cumming but we had just gotten started and I wasn't ready yet, so I gave Tyler one last hard suck, and then spun around and started sucking Lucas off. Tyler got up and his hand found its way between my legs. He plunged two fingers deep inside me and finger fucked me while I blew my husband. Their cocks were so similar, but so different at the same time. My mind was spinning with pleasure and indecisiveness over who's cock I wanted to suck more. I could feel my own juices dripping down my thighs.

Suddenly I wanted a cock inside of me right this second. The urge was so strong. I stood up and shoved my tongue into Lucas's mouth kissing him passionately and he returned it equally, then I turned around and climbed onto the bed on my hands and knees. I arched my back and stuck my ass up into the air, welcoming whoever wanted the first ride. They could work it out between the two of them. I didn't care, I just had to be fucked NOW.

Lucas must have given Tyler the nod, because before I knew it Tyler was behind me. I felt the head of his penis swipe over my clit, then he found his target and slid his hard dick all the way into me. I cried out, losing control completely as Tyler started thrusting in and out. Lucas made his way around to my face, and leaned over to kiss me again--his way of letting me know that he was still on board. I kissed him hard as I was pounded from behind.

"Get under me." I hissed at him. "I want you, too."

It took some interesting maneuvers which honestly impressed me, but Lucas was positioned under me within a few moments.

"You want both at the same time?" He asked.

"Yes!" I screamed.

Thinking back, we had never actually discussed this particular possibility, which would require both of their dicks to be touching while they fucked the same hole, but Lucas didn't waste any time. I lowered my body down onto him, my breasts brushing against his chest, sending a little tingle through my nipples, Tyler adjusted his stance, and then I felt my pussy stretch as they simultaneously pushed their cocks inside me at the same time. It took a moment, but they found a rhythm and it was everything I could have hoped it would be.

I opened my eyes and locked in with Lucas, who had the pained look of extreme pleasure on his face. I knew how he worked. Seeing the ecstasy that I was in had taken him to the next level. I only hoped he could hold out long enough for what I wanted next. For the time being, I closed my eyes again and lost myself in the moment as Tyler and Lucas both rammed their dicks inside me over and over again.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum hard.

"Tyler!" I called out, "Fuck me in the ass!"

Tyler didn't question it. It was my birthday and I would get what I wanted. Lucas was alone in my pussy once again, and then I felt the pressure of Tyler's cock sliding into my ass. It was just slightly painful, as that is not a regular point of entry, but once he was in all the way I knew it was only going to be a couple of minutes before I came. I locked eyes with Lucas once more and cried out.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

Both men pumped harder and thrust faster as my climax grew closer and closer. My legs began to shake and I breathed harder and moaned louder. Lucas reached a hand down and rubbed my clit furiously and I screamed louder than I had ever screamed before as an insane orgasm blasted through me. Lucas and Tyler both started moaning loudly and I was still in the middle of my incredible climax as I felt Lucas fill my pussy with his hot cum and Tyler did the same in my ass.

Everything slowed down. I couldn't hold myself up any more and collapsed onto my husband. Tyler's dick was gone, and I felt his cum dripping out of me. Lucas stayed inside me. He always enjoys the aftershock pulses as my pussy contracts on his dick.

I kissed my husband, and then rested my head on his shoulder. I heard Tyler sit heavily in the chair over the corner of our bedroom. We all stayed just like that, not saying a word, for at least ten minutes.

"Hey Tyler," Lucas said, breaking the silence, "want to come to dinner?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He said, and laughed.

"Boys, I'm going to go take another shower if you don't mind." I said, still trying to catch my breath. I was dripping sweat, had cum dripping out of both holes, and really needed to freshen up.

We all got ready and went out to dinner together. We had a great time and laughed a lot. When we arrived back at the house, Tyler said goodnight and went home, leaving Lucas and I alone once again.

"Happy Birthday." Lucas said with a smile.

"Yours is only a couple of months away!" I said, smiling back at him.

We both laughed and went inside, talking about how maybe we didn't want to wait a couple of months to have some special time with our friends again.