All Comments on 'Real Good Friends Pt. 02'

by JadePearson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Now, that's what I call a birthday present, two nice hard cocks to suck and fuck. What was a surprise was she went from sucking both of them individually, to being fucked by both of them, first a nice double vag, boy does that feel full, to a traditional arse and vag D. I thought as `first-timer' at a MMF she would have started with a `spit-roast', but then everyone is different. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fun! Both chapters were very good, hot yet believable.

I always enjoy folks who can have extramarital fun without any hangups or jealousy.

Hope you continue the series, can't wait to hear about Lucas' birthday present. Then Bonnie's, then Tyler's!

Yarnspinnerr ;->

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Exactly what loving partnerships should be. More please.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Well, it's been a year since you submitted these 2 stories and is seems you have disappeared from Literotica. That is a damn shame. The 2 stories were well written, sexy as hell, and begging for parts 3, 4, 5, and beyond.

Where are you??? Please come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJadePearson@JadePearson
Jade Pearson is a pseudonym. She writes of enlightened awakenings to sexual experience and expression from within the depths of her own fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES