Real Life Inc. Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a bit more tape on this roll. Clench your hands into fists." I complied and offered my fists out for him. He wrapped tape around them again and again until they were mummified to match my head.

He pulled out a soft black leather mitt, sliding it over my fist. The mitt was like a padded ball that laced up my forearm. As he cinched up the laces, I realized there was no way I could get them off. Even my mouth was very securely sealed away.

Sir Flannery guided my fists behind my back, left fist to my right elbow, right fist to the left elbow. He started pulling a pocket shaped armbinder over them. I recognized what this was, I had worn them before. It was like a large pouch that cradled my arms in the position that he set them. It was high enough that it would engulf them almost up to my armpits; there would be no escape.

Two straps rose from the top corners of the pocket. They were pulled under my armpits, and attached to a ring at the top of the corset dress. There was no way I could lift my arms out of the pocket. He connected another strap to the pouch at my left elbow. He pulled it taut and ran it in front of my stomach, and then to my right elbow. Once it was buckled, my arms had become one with my torso. I couldn't wiggle them a bit.

"OK. Time to get you to the van." Sir Flannery walked out of the changing room, shutting the door behind him. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't open the door to follow him, and I sure couldn't walk like he could! I stood there, maintaining my balance. I explored the limits of my bondage. I couldn't speak. I couldn't bend at the waist. I could walk, but it was dreadfully slow. My arms had become one with my torso. There was no way I could open the door.

Sir Flannery quickly returned with a dolly used for delivering heavy things like filing cabinets. In this case, I was equipment, just a thing. Sir Flannery wrapped a long quilted coat around my body, buttoning it up the front. Sir Flannery waved his hand, inviting me to the dolly. I teetered over and stood on the it. Sir Flannery ran a strap at my ankles to restrain me to the dolly. Next another strap was tightly cinched at my knees. A third one was run around my thighs. He secured the fourth one around my corsetted waist. The final strap ran just under my boobs. In truth, I was grateful for the stability. Balancing on the heels gets tough!

Sir Flannery tilted the cart back, with me on it. I saw the ceiling pass by as I was rolled down to the garage. I heard van doors open up behind me, and Sir Flannery tilted the top of the cart into the van. I saw the van roof, then Sir Flannery over my head. He bent down and pulled the rest of the cart into the van. The doors shut, and we were on our way. Sir Flannery drove, but all I could see was the van roof. I had no idea where we were going or why. With my mouth stuffed, I couldn't ask. I was equipment being moved.

We drove about 20 minutes, and he parked. Sir Flannery came to the back of the van and carefully unbuckled me from the dolly. "Now that we're here, you can know the assignment.

You are to go to 143 Lacing Way. It is two doors behind us. Deliver the package that is in your coat pocket and spend some time with Ekaterina. I wondered what Ekaterina would do with me in my condition, but I was literally in no position to argue.

He opened up the doors to the van and pulled me out. He pointed to the house. It was a brownstone, not far away. That was good. If I strained, I could get my stride nearing half of my foot length! He sent me on my way with a playful spank on my ass.

I shuffled forward, having no idea what I would do when I got to the door. My sight was limited by the mask, and I heard my breathing through my nose. A few people walked past me, shooting me questioning glances as they wondered why I shuffled so slowly.

I was panting from exertion when I finally got to the door. Sir Flannery's arm shot past me, ringing the doorbell. I turned in surprise; I didn't know he was behind me. By the time I turned, he was already walking down the sidewalk as if nothing happened.

I turned back to the door, to see an attractive woman in the doorway. Her long hair flowed down to her vivid lavender dress. She looked at me skeptically. In a charming Ukrainian accent, she asked "Hello?"

I thrust my left boob out as best as I could. She saw the company logo on the bulky padded envelope and immediately brightened up. "Oh! Real Life! Come on in!"

I slowly shuffled in as Ekaterina bubbled over in welcoming me. "Come on, have a seat! I have so many questions. It is so good to be able to speak to one of the models in private."

I had no idea what to do in this situation. She invited me to have a seat? There is no way that I would be able to sit in this corset! I couldn't bend my waist!

Ekaterina continued on her giddy ramble. "Can I get you something to drink?" I could merely silently shake my head side to side. At that, my silence piqued her notice. She came up to me looking concerned. "Are you OK?" I nodded my head up and down, and she smiled nervously. "Are you gagged?" I nodded again, and she rolled her eyes. "Let's get you free."

Ekaterina looked closely at the mask, and ruffled around the back, letting out a frustrated huff as she noticed the luggage lock holding everything tightly packed in my mouth. She muttered, "I asked to speak to a model. I never specified that she would speak back. Silly me.

Ekaterina seemed as unsure as I was for what to do. She picked the package out of my pocket and fished out a letter. She read it, paused, and looked at me. "Do you know what this says?" I nervously shook my head side to side; I had no clue.

Once she was done, she said "OK. Time to make things more interesting." She pulled a leather leash out of the envelope. She clipped one end to the ring on the back of my corset dress. She opened her front door just a crack and tossed the leash over the top. With a re-read of the note, she held onto my corsetted waist and lifted as best as she could. She wound up pushing me back into the door, which shut easily. The leash was quite taut, pulling up at the back of my dress. I was now helplessly trapped in a stranger's foyer.

"One Mmmpphhh for yes, two mmmpphhhs for no." I thought it was charming how she imitated my gagged speech. Ekaterina paused. "Are you OK?"

Mmmpphhh.

She pulled a key fob out from the pouch. She hit a button, and the vibrator that was buried deep in my crotch came to life. My eyes looked at her intently, and I started to pant.

Ekaterina looked at me and paused. "Well, as you're here, I might as well ask what I can! Do you like being a model?" I mmmpphhh'ed once into my gag.

"Do you need to have sex with the clients?" I shook my head and mmmpphhhed twice. She continued on. "Or sex with the boss?" Once again I mmmpphhhed twice.

I realized I had started to writhe with the vibrations, squirming in my bondage. Ekaterina held up the remote. "Is this a vibrator?" I looked at her hungrily and tried to yell out "YES!" It came out as only a muffled mmmpphhh.

"Oh, how exquisite! Do you like the vibrator?" I let out another eager mmmpphhh.

She mused "So what does this do?" The wonderful buzzing in my crotch doubled in tempo. I felt weak in my knees. I started toppling over, but the leash attached to the corset kept me upright.

I tugged against the armbinder, but it held firmly. I tried spreading my legs, but they remained welded shut. Each futile attempt at movement only increased my excitement all the more. It was like the ecstasy reverberated back into me instead of dispersing.

The outside world melted away. My pinhole vision blurred. All that mattered and existed was the intense buzzing in my crotch. I wiggled to hump the corset or anything could. With a deep moan, I orgasmed, spasming and quaking as I lay dangling from Ekaterina's front door.

Ekaterina shut off the vibrator. She hugged me, running her hands through my wig as I coasted through the post-orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes, she asked "So, is Real Life an enjoyable company to work for?"

I left out a dreamy "Mmmpphhh." I was just tied up and brought to a thrilling orgasm. That was my job. It doesn't get any better.

Ekaterina smiled. She heaved me upright and released the leash from over the door. "Can I give you a hand getting back?"

I had just orgasmed. I still felt weak and wobbly. I let out a single grateful "Mmmpphhh."

Ekaterina wrapped her arm around me and escorted me out the door. I was so grateful that the van was still in the same place. I leaned on Ekaterina as we slowly toddled to it. It was exhausting straining to get there. She patiently walked with me, apparently amazed that I could walk at all in my tight get-up.

As soon as we arrived, Sir Flannery opened up the back doors and hauled me in. Ekaterina hopped in as well. "I really want a piece of this! Where do I sign up?"

12