All Comments on 'Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 06'

by arizonajoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Moved

How has moved to Arizona and is now writing "true" stories about the joys ofn the "lifestyle ". We are truly blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here's a clue

You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages, Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Next time, if, God forbid, there is a next time, keep that in mind. This was laughably bad. Unlikable characters doing ridiculous things. Even for fiction this was garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, okay then.

When I see the words "The Lifestyle" visions of lava lamps, velvet posters and polyester spring to mind. I know some old pervert from the 70s is trying to show everyone who will listen how cool they were back in the day. Um, this is 2019, dude. No one has been in "the lifestyle" for 40 years. I never liked history.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great sex, well written! More, please. :)

Pretty please?? :)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Comment

Original comment should read Joe has moved to Arizona and is now writing "true" stories promoting the swinging "lifestyle" . I've missed him.

arizonajoearizonajoeover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on comments

I honestly have no idea what 26thNC is talking about. People in the Lifestyle still use the term Lifestyle. Not sure why this is controversy. As for whether you believe it's true or not, I don't really care. I know this is a porn story site, not sure why you are telling me this. My wife and I are just sharing real stories of things that we have experienced. We figured some readers might find it interesting and enjoyable. For those that do, I am glad you enjoy them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Joe

What I am talking about in so many words is , you sound like swingerjoe preaching the "lifestyle " from the Land of Enchantment.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 4 years ago

read all the chapters, enjoyed it for the most part,,chapter 6 was a bit much but if you say its all true, fine with me. you seem to write as an apologist for the lifestyle and Theresa's slutty behavior with josh, no doubt in love with him as she openly designates him as her BF. she obviously didn't care that you fucked other women, as she had you under control, while she waited to find love and affection and a bigger cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dirtballs

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing hotter than having your tongue deep in your wife’s ass as she’s being fucked by her lover..omfg…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous