Real Love Ch. 23

Story Info
The saga of Brad and Kelly continues.
19k words
4.68
3.7k
6
0

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Real Love

by MDSW©

Chapter 23

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

When they wake up the next morning, they're ready for more sex, but the alarm goes off and changes the plan. They have no choice but to get on with the day ahead. Brad hopes this trip home will be the best trip the Packard team will ever take as a team.

Since they are up early in the morning, they are excited about the trip to see family and friends again. Brad is especially looking forward to the surprise he has in store for Kelly.

The first planned social only trip has arrived and the departure went off as planned. Peggy and Stacy are recovering well from the bomb he laid on them two days prior, a good thing for Brad and the Packard Empire.

Overall, the trip to the parents is designed to be fun, to forget about the burden of the corporate office for a while. Rick and Nikki are feeling affectionate and it's evident. They're in love and all they want to do on this trip is to get naked and fuck. This is like a honeymoon for them. On this vacation, they can be themselves without fear of company rules or getting fired, or of anyone else's opinion. They're happy together and it shows. Their affection is contagious, and others have noticed.

In New York, Stacy introduces the team to her family. Peggy has an instant connection to her sister's family, as does the whole team. Stacy tells her parents that Kelly is Brad's girlfriend and they're in love. Her parents are pleased to hear it as they stand before them arm in arm with smiles on their faces.

Rick and Nikki soon separate and go off on their own as the rest of the team stays and enjoys Stacy's family. There's a nearby hotel which most of the team stays in and Rick and Nikki also stay there and spend lots of time in bed. They also see other places in the area that interests them. The team is having a great time with Stacy's parents and engage with them the entire stay. Kelly stays close to Brad and is seriously affectionate with her lover.

All too soon, it's off to Texas and it's a similar reception. His parents are very pleased to see Kelly again. They also fall in love with Stacy and Peggy, and talk with them for a long time. Debi isn't left out, either. She willingly joins in and tells her life story, but Brad didn't hear it. His parents are also informed Kelly is Brad's girlfriend now and they're in love. His parents are extremely pleased to hear that and hugs are handed out freely. They like Kelly very much from early phone calls and the first trip. Rick and Nikki are introduced and they spend some time talking with the family, then go off on their own.

Brad, noticing his team is fully engaged with his family, takes the opportunity to slip away and visit a jewelry store without anyone knowing he left. Pure luck. He found the 'knock your socks off' engagement ring at the first jewelry store he visits, as luck has it. It's a one in a million find. He buys the ring, takes it home, sneaks back in the house with nobody seeing him and buries it in the luggage, hoping Kelly doesn't find it.

Overall, Brad, Peggy and Stacy are welcome in both families, telling them at anytime if they want to visit, to just call and let them know. Rick, Nikki, Kelly and Debi are also included in the invitation. The whole team feels comfortable with Brad's parents and, even though Debi is working, she also enjoys herself.

Kelly and Brad are getting deeper into each other as their relationship blossoms. As each day passes, it seems they fall deeper in love. Debi keeps telling them how happy she is for them. Every chance she gets, she gives them random, individual and group hugs. She's doing what she came on the trip to do -- share the experience with them.

As they depart Texas, everyone is thinking they're on their way back to the Island. Nobody has any reason to suspect anything different. The only people on the plane that know where they're headed is Brad, Debi... and the pilots.

Thinking they have landed near the Island, they get off the private jet. It's raining at the time and Brad holds Kelly so they're the last to deplane. Brad continues to hold her in the plane kissing and squeezing her after everyone else has left so Debi can get the group organized for their arrival. He takes hold of Kelly's hand, lacing his fingers in hers as they exit the plane. He grabs an umbrella with his other hand as they head out the door and down the steps.

She's looking down, watching every step, as he does. As they reach the tarmac, she barely gets a glimpse of the surroundings before Brad lowers the umbrella closer to them to keep the rain off, which limits her vision of the area. He slows the walk, wanting the rest of the team to get into position inside the VIP room ahead of them.

With Rick, Nikki, Stacy and Peggy standing just inside the door, Debi holds it open as Brad and Kelly reach the door. Kelly starts into the doorway before Brad as he passes the umbrella to Debi.

Just as she's about to enter the doorway, Brad says, "Kelly."

She turns her head to look at him.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What is it Baby?" she says with a smile forming.

Brad places his hands on either her side of her face while he keeps her moving inside, walking her backward. Kelly moves her arms around Brad and holds him. Debi closes the door, ditches the umbrella and takes a position with the rest of the Packard team with a big smile on her face as Brad gives Kelly a quick kiss.

"Not what, who."

Then he places his hands on her shoulders as she releases him, spins her around and returns his hands to her shoulders.

There they are, all six of them. Her family is staring at her. Two parents, one sister and three brothers. It's a total surprise for her and for everyone else when they discover they landed in her hometown of Columbus, Ohio, not near the Island as they thought.

Shocked, her mouth falls open and her hands cover it. She immediately spins around, facing Brad, with a look of total surprise. Then she wraps her arms behind his neck and profusely cries and convulses. Brad holds her tight. He feels she's getting weak to the point he thinks it best to hold her up. He sweeps her into his arms as she buried her face into his neck, still crying, as he holds her for a couple minutes.

Then he kisses the top of her head, but she continues to cry. She can't stop.

"I love you Angel," Brad whispers to her, not knowing if she heard it.

He carries Kelly the short distance to her family and puts her on her feet in front of her parents. She embraces them and, as Brad steps back, the other family members surround her in a group hug. She's still crying and for the longest time, all she does is hug her family.

Brad steps back and joins the Packard team as they just watch. With tears in their eyes, Brad puts an arm on Debi's shoulders.

He looks at her and says, "We did good Debi. We did good."

Debi nods her head in agreement and says, "Yes Brad, we did good."

Then she gives Brad the hug he so desperately needs. This is long overdue. Even Brad is touched by the emotions from Kelly's family. Rick, Nikki, Stacy and Peggy join Debi, all giving Brad a hug, a well deserved hug, and they stay like that.

It must have been fifteen minutes later when Kelly begins the task of introducing the Packard team to her family. Brad's eyes suddenly light up as the introductions begin. She introduces Stacy, then Nikki, then Peggy, then Rick, then Debi and finally, Brad.

With tears in her eyes, Kelly moves beside Brad, takes his hand in hers, and says, "Mom and dad, this is my boyfriend, sorry, my man friend, Brad..."

"Man friend? Kelly, I'm not your man friend," Brad interrupts, shaking his head as he reaches into his pocket, concealing it as best he can.

Kelly looks at him in shock. Her happy face, gone. Her facial expression, fearful. Everyone has a similar response.

Then, smiling, Brad turns to face her as he drops to a knee and everyone reacts to his gesture. Kelly's expression changes to a look of surprise as her hands again cover her wide open mouth. She never expected what he's doing.

Brad looks into Kelly's eyes and says, "Ms Kelly Anne Miller, you've made me the happiest man on the face of this earth. I love you with all my heart. You moved into my life when I wasn't even looking for a girlfriend. I have molded you into the woman of my dreams. You have molded me into the man of your dreams. You're my perfect package. Are you willing to marry me, be my bride and spend the rest of your life with me?" he asks as he presents her the ring.

Kelly is stunned. Her expression changes to happiness in the next heartbeat. She's happy as more tears overcome her eyes. Everyone is surprised at this sudden turn of events.

As she's crying, she somehow manages to say, "Yes... oh my god... yes... Bradley Daniel Weber. It... will be... my privilege... and honor... to be... your bride!"

With a happy face, he puts the ring on her finger, stands, and gives her a super bear hug, not giving her time to admire her ring.

He whispers into her ear, saying, as he holds her tight, "I will love you forever Kelly Miller."

Her arms stretch around his neck, holding him tight as she cries and cries and cries. She's not able to speak. His 'duuugh' moment of days ago is now a reality.

Everyone expresses shock at what Brad has done. Her parents and family are especially delighted as they approach them.

Debi runs to them, collides and nearly knocks Brad off his feet, but the moment is saved by Kelly's brother, who stops the fall from the opposite side. Debi is the first to embrace the newly engaged couple and apologizes for the collision with tears streaming down her cheeks.

For the next five minutes, everyone is congratulating them and kissing their cheeks as he holds his fiancée, but she's not able to stop crying and continues to hold him tight. They're locked in embrace with their eyes closed, head buried into each other. Kelly is in a place she's never before been -- happy beyond her wildest dreams.

Brad opens his eyes and looks around. He locates her parents and turns to them.

"I think she likes me," he says with a smile.

They all laugh, including Kelly, as she gives him another kiss. He lowers her to her feet as she changes her embrace to his torso and buries her face into his neck, not letting him go. She's deeply in love with her fiancé. He kisses her, then kisses her again and squeezes her tight.

"Kelly, would you properly introduce me please?"

She struggles, between tears of joy and euphoria, but finally begins the introduction.

"Mom, dad... this is... my fiancé... Bradley Daniel Weber," she says, still with tears in her eyes.

They embrace her parents and siblings while she's still softly crying.

She tells Brad to hold her, putting her arms around him every chance she gets, but otherwise, holding his hand, still with tears. She's never more than an inch from his body at any instant. She's love struck for the first time in her life, and it shows. She's radiantly happy she has Brad in her life.

Kelly finally takes some time to admire her engagement ring, which she falls in love with immediately. She gives Brad another long hug and kiss, then shows it to her parents with extreme pride, then, to the rest of her family. She displays it proudly, then she cries on Brad's shoulder, not sinking in it has happened, a bit before dragging Brad to the Packard team and show it to them with the same pride. Again, she holds her man tight and cries into his shoulder, she's so emotional at this moment.

Because Debi made prior arrangements for Kelly's family to be at the airport to meet them, there are several vehicles waiting to take them anywhere they want to go. Eventually, all thirteen of them, six from Kelly's family and seven Packard team members, get in a stretch limo, their luggage in two SUV's and depart. During the trip, Brad asks for a good restaurant to treat her family. Kelly tells the driver and the train of vehicles divert to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Brad sits between Kelly and Debi. As tears continue to appear, Kelly keeps grabbing his cock under the table. He's lovin' it and nobody knows she's doing it. He keeps reaching for her and caressing any part of her he can, under the table.

The longer they stay there, the hornier they get. They even eat dinner at some point. Kelly is happy and loving on Brad every chance she gets, and there's many opportunities for her to do so. They kiss and hug quite often. Chiming the glassware becomes a common occurrence and they have no problem responding to the call.

Kelly is acting like and feels like a love struck teenager, but she's also proud of her man and she lets him know it, often. Rick and Nikki are feeling good about the time spent with Kelly's family, as if they are in love too, probably because they are. Nikki is all over Rick, holding his hand, kissing each other and hugging each other. She even tugs on his cock a few times, among other things.

Dinner is great, but it's also over. Departing the restaurant, Kelly nearly sits on Brad's lap for the trip to her childhood home, feeling very affectionate. Arriving, it's a non-stop party atmosphere and the entire Packard team feels at home.

During a not so busy moment in the house, Kelly leans into Brad and whispers, "I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight Baby. I'm soooo happy right now."

Brad says, "Why wait?"

"Later," she says with the biggest smile he's ever seen on her face.

As time passes without notice, Kelly is very busy mingling with her family members so Brad wanders, making his way to Debi. She apologizes again for colliding with them, but Brad brushes it off as a non-concern. He tells her she has already apologized and doesn't need to do it again, that they are on an even keel.

When Kelly spots him talking to Debi a few minutes later, the two families join together to share a special moment as the room gets quiet. She wanders over to Debi, wrapping her arms around her man as she reaches him.

Kelly says, "I know Brad didn't do this so thank you so much Debi."

"Ohhh, Kelly, this wasn't my idea or my plan. This is all Brad's fault and his idea and plan from the start. He came to me with the idea and wanted it to be a total surprise for you. The problem being, he knew nothing of your background and needed help. I agreed to help and I did it for the two of you. I had a very difficult time concealing it too, but you both deserve this," Debi says. "We have three days here so enjoy. We fly back to the Island on Sunday."

"Thank you, Debi. How long have you known he was going to propose?"

"I knew nothing of the proposal, and as far as I know, nobody else knew it either. I don't even know when he got the ring. It was a total surprise to me. Only Brad and myself knew we were coming here in the first place. It was the surprise of the century and it came off without a hitch. I'm so happy for both of you," Debi says as tears of happiness form in her eyes.

Kelly releases Brad and gives Debi a thankful and tight hug, allowing her emotions to participate. Yes, more happy tears are involved. Then, Kelly breaks the hug and turns her attention back to Brad, wrapping her arms around her fiancé.

"I love you Angel," he tells her, meaning every word as he wraps her into his arms.

She gives him a kiss and looks into his eyes.

"I need to apologize for not giving you the credit you deserve. Thank you for doing this for me... God, I love you so much," she says as she puts her head on his shoulder and squeezes him, then looks at him again. "This is long overdue. I'm so happy now I should pinch myself to make sure I'm not in a dream... But, you have to stick with me Baby. I don't want you to be away from me for any reason."

"Kelly, I have one thing I need to do, then we can do whatever is up your sleeve," Brad explains, giving Kelly a pinch on her ass as he lets her go.

"Oooww... What's that for?"

"Just helping you out, Angel."

She makes the connection to her previous comment, grins, then laughs while she shakes her head. Kelly's family laughs and the Packard team joins in, enjoying the good humor. Everyone thought it was the one thing he needed to do -- but it's not.

Brad turns to Debi and surprises her by giving her a super bear hug. A surprised Debi locks her arms behind Brad's neck as he picks her up completely off the floor as she buries her face in his neck and sheds many a happy tear. Her job performance on the trip is over the top.

Brad says, "Debi, thank you so much for doing this. It means so much to us, but please remind me to hire you as my assistant when we return to the Island."

Debi is higher than a kite as her tears continue to flow. Kelly is tearing up as well, but smiling at what Brad does and says. She also joins the hug because she can't stay away. Debi means so much to them.

Stacy and Peggy are taking in the scene with smiles and tears as well. They remind each other that they know what that hug feels like. They can't resist either, and join the hug. Rick and Nikki also join in and hold them tight as best they can. Even they're showing wetness in their eyes, so the whole Packard team is bonding.

As Brad returns Debi to her feet, he gives her a peck on her forehead and a hi-five. She stands there with tears in her eyes and puts her arm around his waist as he puts his arm on her shoulder. Kelly moves under his other arm as Stacy and Peggy give each of them a kiss and a hug before they move away to mingle. Rick and Nikki follow suit while Nikki shows evidence of wetness as well. The three of them spend the next hour mingling with the group. Both Debi and Kelly are glowing. Brad loves a happy team and that's exactly what he has right now.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers