Real Love Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers

The team listens to the recording for a second time and the reactions aren't as abundant this time, but they feel the same at the end of the recording. Because they're not as stunned as before, they're able to participate more freely.

"We're playing this to let you know how the owners feel about the team we have here. This isn't something owners need or want to keep secret from you guys. This is something everyone of you needs to know and understand. You are part of this company. We have not said this enough before, but you will hear it more as that process continues to unfold and we get better at being leaders. You're comments please."

Each of the four assistants express their sincere feelings about the new owners and the major change in leadership they have witnessed. The team reflects for a while and agrees with Brad as he wonders why they didn't ask about his family plan.

"As you know, well maybe you don't know," Brad says, "I worked in the corporate world for close to a year before I was escorted into this job. I saw what goes on in office politics and I wasn't a fan. I saw the many struggles and bad leadership employees face trying to get a leg up in life and work. I also want to do whatever I can do to change that. Sometime in the future we will be dealing with this subject. Just warning you..."

"Also, during the time I worked in the corporate world, I analyzed what makes a great employee. The result is my belief that the two main factors are performance and attitude. Are there more factors? Yes. Will we use them in your evaluations? Yes, but performance and attitude is where your evaluation begins."

"Thank you all for your feedback. All of you know you can chat with any of us at any time and feel free to do so. If you have any suggestions, feel free to bring them up at any time. We have a bad habit of listening to our team," Brad says as he chuckles.

The team smiles.

To be continued. Stay tuned for Real Love Ch. 24

MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers