All Comments on 'Real Men Suck Cock'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20083 months ago

sucking cock at the urging of my wife, as she tells me what a cocksucker i am is so emasculating, but hot.

zephyerzephyer3 months ago

Loved your story. Wish I could have found a woman like the ones in this story.

I do like a buildup and most of the stories I write, I do the same thing and I also from time to time put flaws in my characters.

It did remind of one nasty woman I had to work with and one of her favorite comments was, "There are no real men left."

We never asked her what she meant but, from other conversations we think she like getting abused.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman663 months ago

Love your story because i am a real man that loves sucking cock especially BBC and i love the taste of hot cum. Please write more.

phallustinephallustine3 months ago

Ooh, I could so do this, right now! My wife has the Scarlett body, and I wish she had the Harper attitude.

yowseryowser3 months ago

Totally over the top. Totally awesome.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Oh, I'd say that you very definitely succeeded once again. This was funny as well as hot and left me wanting more! How about making this just the first chapter? Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story. Have sucked a few guys myself and enjoy the pleasure it gives us both particularly if I get a mouthful of tasty "milk!"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice. Was waiting for you to tit fuck him with your gf then let him cum on both sets of tits

Then let your gf lick cum off your tits.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fantasy of many a straight but kinky male.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartier3 months ago

Nothing wrong with cocksucking, but that bitch was insufferable

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There. Are so many writers here that sometimes they may copy another’s theme with little variation . However the abuse by the GF left me cold .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my gosh! I loved this story, and I LOVE the feel and taste of a beautiful cock in my mouth, and the taste of cum in my mouth and down my throat!! Please fuck my face and feed my desire for cock and cum...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so.....

he was disgusted with the idea of a finger in his ass and sucking a dick, but he turns around and does it because he saw tits. not very realistic, he would have dumped the girlfriend as soon as he realized it was a guy sucking him.

awyldsideawyldside3 months ago

Another great and sexy one bud thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Abusive gf, idiot bf. Nothing to commend this at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The hesitancy… makes the story more real and exciting.

rickylaw01rickylaw0124 days ago

Next She'll probably bring a different gf over and they will show him their tits while another guy shoves his cock up her boyfriend's ass. She'll be telling him real men take it up the ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous