All Comments on 'Real Punishment from my Husband'

by LettiLustcraft

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Domestic Discipline (DD) kink can be very erotic it is after all a BDSM variant. This scene was far too extreme for my tastes, it’s completely unrealistic. Or at least I can only hope that this is just a fantasy. Kneeling on rice whilst being figged for hours? That would cause chemical burns as well as excruciating joint pain. It doesn’t matter that the ginger would lose its efficacy after half an hour because leaving it that long would be damaging. The addition of her referring to him as “Daddy” was like the final “fuck no” nail in the coffin for me.

Obviously you’re entitled to your own fantasies it would be a dull world if we all liked the same things. I’m not trying to kink shame, the applicable phrase is here is “your kink is not my kink and that’s ok”. With that in mind it would be hugely appreciated if you could put more information into the Tags.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

Good story write more please

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 2 years agoAuthor

Tess,

Apologies for being unclear in my tags. I have to say that I found your note rather funny considering that this did actually happen. 😆 However, to clarify here, I was not kneeling on rice, I was counting it. The most I've ever knelt is maybe 10 minutes. He would never make me kneel more than that (actually stated in the story). As for the ginger, I'm Risk-Aware and consenting and it did not cause me any long-term damage. Don't know what to tell you about the "Daddy" thing, other than you shouldn't read anymore of my stories if that is a squick for you. I call him "Chef" as an honorific sometimes, too. 😜

I will definitely put more of a warning in the beginning from now on and be more specific with my tags. Thanks for your feedback!

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 2 years agoAuthor

ShadowRosie,

Totally understandable. I have an extreme punishment and CNC kink and it's certainly not for everyone. I would hope your limits are clearly communicated and you'd never be put in a situation where you needed to scream red and consider divorce.

-Letti

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 2 years agoAuthor

Bullrider14,

Glad you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

-Letti

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I was ok with the punishment until he went passed the point of drawing blood. He went over the line and not to allow her to use any safe words is dangerous to the sub. She was really sorry for whatever she did (we never found out just what happened). He cuddled but still did not offer to take care of her beating. He should have helped her with some pain pills or lotion to help with the healing. Not many stories use ginger root as a punishment and yes, it hurts. The creative use for the punishment rice was unique and appreciated to draw out the punishment time.

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous,

My husband understands my limits very well. It's easy to draw blood with a singletail whip, almost hard not to. It's something I'm aware of and it's well within my limits. He did take care of my cuts and rub lotion on me, it's part of our aftercare but I did not go into detail on the aftercare in the story.

I was the one who asked for removed safewords but he won't allow the complete absence of them, which is why I noted that I can still use red if needed. I'm very rarely put in a situation where I need to safeword because I've communicated my limits clearly over years and he knows how to safely push them. This dynamic is 100 percent consensual. I'm very safe, risk-aware, and consenting.

Thanks for your feedback,

-Letti

MattKesterMattKesterover 2 years ago

This was a fascinating story to me from start to finish. It's tough to write about real-life since (as someone once said) "fiction has to make sense." But you did a great job in making it make sense.

Like you, my wife/sub has requested to remove safewords, which seems to be an issue for many, but it's because she trusts me to know myself and her. Both. My first priority is safety, and she knows that. As you noted, being aware of the risks, being open and honest about everything affecting the punishment (and indeed the relationship) and making sure there is understanding of both the reasons and consequences, are all part of an effective dynamic. And part of the fun.

I found the idea of counting rice as a punishment to be amusing, and the threat of actually kneeling on the rice at some point has to cause a sub to really think about the punishment. I have not used ginger, but I do understand it's effective (not sure of a better word).

Thanks for a very interesting story. I would like to see more.

sofbunnysofbunnyover 2 years ago

Was on the edge of my seat reading this ooohhh so exciting. It's not the Love that makes this dynamic safe and beautiful, but the Trust and Transparency. Love alone is never enough. Your stories are giving me lots of ideas for punishments and for interpersonal character building, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, just read your other story and loved it. I didn’t recognise your screen name until I checked this story (again lol). Glad to know you weren’t kneeling on the rice whilst having to pick it up! The important thing for me is that what you guys have going works for both of you, whether that’s recounting past scenes or writing about fantasies. Let’s face it CNC is full on sexy as hell. Yeah, the DD:LG is a major ick factor for me, it’s a trigger to childhood sexual abuse. Luckily for me I didn’t end up frigid and that BDSM turned out to be a healing process for me. Hand on heart DD:LG is something I don’t understand but I can do the adult thing as well as most people I’m content to check the tags and just not read about it.

Tess (uk)

UsedbySirUsedbySirover 2 years ago

This is a great story and is well written. I love how he comforts her between strikes. It’s definitely something I’ll fantasize about.

The_Spank_KingThe_Spank_King11 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much! I think it was very well written and it was very engaging. Not everything was my cup of tea so to speak, but everyone has different likes and dislikes. Overall I found it to be extremely enjoyable and exciting. As far as some people complaining about going past the point of bleeding, I really like when my wife does that to me. Honestly I will somewhat jokingly complain to her that it isn't a real caning if she hasn't. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I got figged for the first time ever today and took the ruler to my ass. I cried like a baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLettiLustcraft@LettiLustcraft
Letti Lustcraft is an erotic romance author whose work focuses on kink positivity and healthy D/s dynamics. She has a Master's degree focusing on population health and is passionate about sexual well-being and sex education. She is a feminist and LGBTQIA+ advocate and ally. ...