All Comments on 'Real Selfish Lover Karen'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

She's a perfect lover indeed, and I think She's got great potential.

I loved Her attitude adjustment ways, when he had the gall to forget to beg Her for the privilege of making Her cum, and to thank Her for Her orgasm.

I definitely hope this will be continued, and that She carries out Her ideas on "improving things".

VikingenrouteVikingenrouteabout 3 years ago

A very exciting story.

Karen suggested earlier when he talked about roleplaying and her being more dominant, that she could be the teacher and he could be her naughty student.

I would love to hear about Karen taking him naked over her knee and spanking him with her wooden hairbrush, and then having him red and puffy eyed with a shiny red bottom on his knees, properly thanking her for the spanking.

I think Karen would love that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
662 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES