Real Selfish Lover Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's it called when I just do this to you in this position then?" I asked her.

"There is a name for it actually. It's known as a 68" she said excitedly.

"Mhhm, okay" I said.

"Hey, you don't talk dirty much for someone with a dirty mind" she asked me suddenly.

"Well, I don't want to say the wrong thing" I declared.

"Oh you won't. Tell you what, I'll use my hand on you if you keep doing this and talk dirty. Maybe what you like about doing this, or really dirty fantasies in detail" she asked me.

"Okay" I agreed.

Karen's offer to use her hand was better than nothing and she seemed to think this distracted me less than her mouth. I knew it would be a night or two before her pussy recovered to need my cock again so I thought at least her hand was better than nothing. Her pussy was presented to me again and I licked while I thought about dirty things to come out with. Perhaps the heady mix of having her delicious pussy over my mouth and just fancying her so much gave me the inspiration she no doubt wanted me to have but I found my voice and before I knew it, any embarrassment was forgotten as I just poured out some really naughty thoughts.

"I'd love to just kneel in front of you if you wear a really short skirt and lick your pussy until you cum" I started by saying.

"That sounds fun" she agreed.

"And kneel behind you to lick your ass while you boil the kettle or something" I continued.

"Oh I do like a good cup of tea" she joked.

"I'd really love for you to just like be in charge" I blurted out.

That seemed to surprise Karen and she slid her ass back over my mouth.

"Oh? Elaborate a bit" she said and began to wank me as I grew in excitement at her hand.

"Um, for you to be in charge of the sex. And I do as you say and do whatever you want" I said then groaned as my cum shot out and splashed over my chest and Karen's hand and wrist.

"Oh fuck, you are such a dirty boy. But that sounds great. I'd love to be a bit bossy. Right, build me up to an orgasm, this has got me so hot" she said and slid her pussy over my mouth again, sitting down more firmly.

My nose was practically between her asscheeks while my tongue worked on her and before long she was bucking on my face, her orgasm yelled out as I stayed with her to the end.

"So, you want a woman who's the boss in the bedroom and you'll do whatever she wants?" she checked, after her orgasm finally subsided.

"Exactly that. Well, specifically to do whatever you want, not just any woman" I added swiftly.

"You sure know how to suggest great ideas. Mhhmm" she said as she got off my face.

Karen didn't ask me to talk dirty any more that night but I licked her out again later and in the morning, I slid down in the bed to give her a morning orgasm before heading off to work. Later that day, Karen called me.

"Hi loverboy, listen I'm off work this afternoon and I'm off tomorrow too, I forgot to tell you. I've got some shopping to do in the city today and then I'm meeting friend for dinner through there, so I'm going to just get the train and then get a late train back. You'll have to amuse yourself tonight but can you get tomorrow afternoon off?" she asked.

"Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Aside from ride your face? Well, one area you could do with improving in is impressing a lady outside of the bedroom. So you can take me to a hotel. Somewhere nice, but I don't want you to break the bank. Maybe you could look tonight" she offered.

"Of course, just leave it to me. So what are you buying today?" I asked her.

"You'll find out in good time. And I remember what you said last night. I can be very bossy when I'm in the mood. And tomorrow you're going to do exactly as I say, aren't you?" she answered sexily.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied, turned on.

"Ma'am sounds ancient. Karen will do, but just say it with respect" she told me then hung up.

I booked a nice country hotel for us on the Friday night and on impulse, made it a 2 night booking. She wanted me to come up with ideas, well I would do so! I finished work the following day and with my small suitcase packed, I drove to Karen's house to pick her up. She surprised me at the door, with a lovely summer dress, which really made her figure stand out. It looked great on her and I reckoned it would suit dinner at the hotel or daytime use. Bearing in mind we hadn't had intercourse for 2 days, I was climbing the walls with horniness and she probably knew it. We drove to the hotel and checked in. The girl on reception was about 30ish and looked at both of us. Karen looked superb for her age and I had donned a suit jacket and shirt, giving me just that little bit extra in terms of maturity but it was clear I was younger. The desk clerk smiled almost enviously at Karen as I'd booked the four poster suite and Karen acknowledged it with a smile back. We checked in but Karen asked me to wait until night time until we had intercourse. Instead, she sat on the bed as I knelt in front of her and licked her to orgasm, then we went out for the afternoon. Strolling around, Karen pointed out lots of secluded places in the hotel grounds before we returned to our rooms and showered before dinner.

The restaurant was discreet and we looked like any other couple. Wine was excellent and we had a bottle before ordering a whisky straight to finish off with. Karen downed hers in one and I did the same before we rose. We got to the front desk and Karen dropped our room key as it was handed to her. I knelt down and went to retrieve it as the desk clerk looked over to make sure I managed okay.

"Wait until we're back upstairs" I heard Karen say as my head had inadvertantly brushed her skirt as I retrieved the key

I went red as the woman at front desk grinned at Karen before wishing us a good night. We got into the room and I knew I would do whatever Karen wanted in order to fuck her. After having me strip naked, she undressed herself and walked to the window. We left the lights in the room off and I knelt behind Karen and began to lick her ass as she looked out over the moonlit grounds.

"You love my ass, don't you?" she asked me.

"I love it Karen. I love licking it, I love the fact you let me pleasure you back there" I said and I meant it.

I concentrated on the task at hand, taking her cheeks in both hands before attempting to spear my tongue as deep as possible into her. I repeated this manoeuvre until I felt I really couldn't get any more into her and she sighed a little as I did so.

"Okay, go and use the mouthwash, then come back and lie on the bed. And hurry, I'm feeling bossy" she added.

I jumped up and after a quick gargle, I lay on the bed, just in time for Karen to mount my face. I licked with as much enthusiasm as I could muster and she smiled down at my efforts.

"Mhhmm, I never pictured myself in this room, doing this a month ago. Just goes to show, you never know the delights that await" she mused excitedly.

"I never thought I'd be with someone I've had the hots for" I replied.

"Did you fantasise about me sitting on your face?" she quizzed me.

"Quite a lot. I'd never done it before but I thought about doing it with you" I replied, lapping away at her slit and starting to now swallow her familiar tasting juices.

"Well I've got a few ideas that turn me on too. This turns me on, but that's not what I meant. I went shopping for some nice things yesterday and if you're a very very good boy, I might let you see some of them over time, starting with tomorrow" Karen teased me.

"I'll do anything you wish me or tell me to do" I assured her honestly.

Karen grinned then and as her arousal increased, she began to ride my face a little harder until I was valiantly staying in place while she rode to orgasm. After it was over, Karen gingerly removed her sticky pussy from my face and I watched her recline on the bed. When she put her arms out, I leapt to them and her legs slid over my hips as I was fucking her at last. I avoided rushing to cum, although I really wanted to and varied speed. I would stop to kiss her then start again and eventually it was Karen who urged me to cum. When I was close, she pushed me off her and descended on me.

"Don't cum and if you can't hold back, warn me" she said then shocked me by taking me in her mouth.

I wasn't expecting it as she had never done this before and showed no desire to do it but I wasn't complaining! I'd had blow jobs a few times before but it was from girls my age and they happily went down until I came. Karen kept up her oral work for about 5 minutes before I warned her I was going to cum then she directed it at her breasts as I finally erupted. I fell back spent and she got up to wipe herself before returning to bed. In the morning, I slid under the duvet and began the day by licking Karen out. She feigned sleep at first but then just settled back to enjoy what I was doing and it was ages before she eventually came. Thankfully, she wanted me inside her and I moved up faster than a sidewinder.

After breakfast, Karen showed me her first surprise. She returned to the room and put on a mini skirt; with her supple thighs my eyes were on stalks as I stared at her and she smiled as she walked up to me.

"Lets get in the car before you end up on your knees" she whispered to me and I nodded.

I drove off and we ended up stopping at a village pub for lunch. It was a lovely spot and we were the only people seated outside on the lawn next to a river.

"You look amazing" I finally said.

"Thanks. This is a little treat for you" she told me grinning.

"Well, I think I could thank you for it" I said amourously.

"Dessert follows the main course, not before" she chided me jokingly.

"Karen, um, I'm just so, I mean jeez I always thought you were sex on legs but I feel like that cat that got the cream. I'm just glad you don't feel awkward about it all" I added.

"Well you're a young man, not a boy and we're not doing anything wrong. I don't think we'll be going out for meals in our hometown, certainly not this summer but there's always days away, weekends and of course we can eat in. But no, I don't feel at all awkward. I'm not that old I'm on the scrapheap. This is fun for us both, isn't it?" she added

"Absolutely. And I'm not some immature kid who's fumbling around life. I know what I like and I'm, well, you know how much I'm into you" I told her.

It was nice to kiss outdoors and I stroked her leg under the table as we finished our meal and had a tea to wash it down. Then we stood up to go and headed back to the car. Karen could feel my eyes on her legs and ass and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Okay, you can't stop staring so lets do something about it shall we?" she asked me.

I nodded and in a trance, got back in the car. I had a hard time not looking away from the road as she had deliberately let her skirt go even higher to distract me. We made it back to our hotel and went straight to our room. As soon as we were in, Karen leaned against the wall as I slipped to my knees. I felt incredibly excited and turned on as I slipped her knickers down her legs and held her short skirt up before leaning in to lick. Karen's hands came down and took hold of my head while my own hands held her thighs on each side, my tongue already far inside her wet slit. A mechanical arm wouldn't have been able to prise us apart; her juices filled my mouth and my head was intoxicated with the sight before me, her insistent hands pressing my head against her whenever I withdrew to breathe and of course her taste.

"Make me cum then we can be really dirty" she muttered as her sighs grew louder.

"Yes Karen" I acquised and sought her clitoris as her thighs shook against my face and I sucked and licked through her orgasm.

As it calmed down, I lapped lower and lower until she pushed me away. I grinned up at her and she walked past me, then glanced back.

"That was just for starters" she said and I followed her to the bed.

As soon as I lay out, she lowered her crotch to my face and as my tongue shot out, she moved forwards. Her scent was much stronger now as my nose slipped into her wet pussy and my tongue sought entry to her asshole, being welcomed after a few attempts.

Karen was really into it now and I felt her settle over my nose and mouth as she audibly sighed. Lifting just a little, she then pressed down again and began repeating this process. I kept my tongue ramrod straight and it let her asshole close over it and as she rose, my tongue withdrew almost fully, before being engulfed by it as she sat down again. It also meant her pussy did the same thing with my nose and being so enveloped in her taste and smell had my cock also standing to attention, although I guessed I would have to wait a bit before we got down to intercourse!

We continued like this; I was so involved in her aroma and taste, I just couldn't get enough of it and thrust into her ass as vigourously as I could. Karen seemed to be really enjoying it too, pausing on the downstroke and gyrating just ever so slightly, along with a lot of umming and ahhing. Eventually though, she looked down into my eyes intently.

"I want to fuck your face" she said her voice full of lust.

"Mmhhmm" I tried to say in agreement and nodded, which must have looked silly pinned under her.

Karen gathered I was up for it though and smiled as she slipped forward first, then back, bringing her sopping pussy over my mouth. I attacked it with gusto and she let me lick for a while before moving again. This went on for a while; I would pleasure whichever orifice was over my mouth then find her moving again. Karen started to use my chin too and I could feel the excitement building. I just concentrated on staying calm and making my tongue and face available while she gradually moved more and more on me.

As her arousal built, her movements became more pronounced until after half an hour she was literally fucking my face. Finally I felt her thighs tighten and she came hard as I tried to stay with her through it.

We were both still horny and she got up and bent over the chair at the window. I didn't need a 2nd invitation to come up behind her and slip into her wetness. Karen just leant forward and sighed as I filed her up with my cock, taking hold of her hips and slamming into her. I wanted her to know I knew how to satisfy her in every way and it felt great as she just relaxed and let me really fuck her.

"Oh, this is something else" she hissed at one point as I kept going.

"You are sex on legs Miss Chapman" I told her and she groaned as I began to slow down but go deeper.

After a while, both of us needed to change position and I took her to the bed and sprang on top of her, continuing where I'd left off. Eventually, I could hold back no longer and pulled out, shooting over her as she lay there. I was good to go again after a 5 minute breather and this time I lasted longer but we took things slower. Karen reached orgasm too with me stroking her clit while my cock filled her up and we took a short nap.

After dinner we had a couple of drinks in the hotel bar and the wine loosened our tongues or certainly the subject matter.

"Um, have you er, ever done role play?" I asked tentatively.

"Years ago, I dressed up for an ex boyfriend but I haven't made a habit of it. Why?" she asked me.

"Just I thought I should think of ideas you might like but I'd only want to do things you like" I added quickly.

Karen thought about it and smiled to herself then spoke up.

"You know what, maybe I could pretend to be teacher and you could be my bad student. Mhmm?" she asked me.

"Anything you wish. You're the boss" I said letting her know this.

She didn't say anything more but we kissed. I looked at Karen and she was miles away so I thought I'd ask what she was thinking about.

"Anything on your mind?" I ventured.

"Mhhmm? Oh just thinking about stuff" she said absently.

"What, like us?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, it's great at the hotel but we'll have to keep being careful at home. Not that I don't like being with you, but we couldn't walk into your local pub for example. People know me and they might say, oh she used to teach him at school" she said.

"Don't worry. There will be loads of opportunities to spend time together and to be honest, I'd rather go away somewhere. I'm free and obviously, you'll be off for summer with school soon so we'll be able to see each other almost every day. But you look like you're thinking of something specific" I pushed naughtily.

"I was" she answered with a stare right at me.

"Tell me" I tried to press.

"I'll tell you if you tell me why you asked about role play and if you wondered about anything specific. I've already suggested being a teacher. You tell me and I'll tell you what I was thinking about there" she challenged me.

"Okay. Well I brought it up because, well, you know I fancy you rotten and well, I thought we should do some role play. I'd love it if, well I don't actually mind what you dressed up in, but if you were um, quite dominant and um" I blurted out courageously.

"Um, what? C'mon I'm on tenterhooks now" she asked me.

"Um, well maybe going down on you an awful lot, you getting all the pleasure. I'd be putty in your hands if I saw you in a miniskirt" I managed to finish.

"Really? You have a dirty mind, but well, we should talk about this more. I'm definitely up for doing that. Although I'd probably wear those skirts indoors. Me getting all the pleasure? Mhhmm" she concluded excitedly.

"And what were you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Well, I thought about earlier when I was fucking your face and how much I enjoyed doing that and I think I'll probably want to do it plenty more times" she said and stood up at that point.

I followed her upstairs, trying to hide the fact I had a hard on! When we got in the room, both Karen and I seemed to have the same thought and she sat on my face straight away. We had sex afterwards and curled up for a nice night's sleep in the hotel. I woke pretty early, having not had much to drink the night before and being young and sprightly. I wanted to eat Karen straight away and slipped down the bed under the duvet so I could begin to lick her out. Karen woke up after a bit and I couldn't see a thing under the duvet but I could feel my way about. We spent a good hour with me just slowly licking her asshole and pussy under the covers until she came against my face but I kept thinking about role play and really hoped Karen would be up for a bit of short skirt wearing over summer! We had checked out by noon and both of us had work the next day; however, we only had a week left, Karen at school and me at the wine shop. As we drove back, the subject of holidays was brought up and we decided it would be great if we could head off for a couple of weeks. Karen said we should go on her pc one night to book something and we began to look forward to that.

The next day, I was at work when my phone beeped to warn me of a text. I opened and read it; Karen had sent me a message and I read it eagerly. Hi lover, I'm sat at my desk and really wish you were underneath it, pleasuring me while I get on with teaching the class. Ah well, can't be helped; just make sure you get straight over to see me tonight. And as for hols, I reckon I'll wear as little as possible if we head off, how does that grab you? she put to me.

I responded that I couldn't wait to see her after work and seeing her in very little clothes would have me drooling over her all holidays!

By 6pm, I was at her door and knocked before she answered. I was ushered in and Karen quickly the door and turned to me. I noticed she was still in her work attire, except her skirt which seemed to have been discarded. We kissed and I was quite happy to lick her out right there but she pushed me away when I was about to kneel down.