Real Selfish Lover Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled into giving her a slow rimming and Karen seemed in no hurry to get me to do anything different.

"And obviously, I'm not into asslicking. But you are and I enjoy having it done to me" Karen continued.

"Yes. My tongue belongs to you" I agreed.

"Imagine if that were true legally, ha ha. I just feel so horny tonight. I've wanted to be like this with someone for ages and you have let me be myself. I might be a little self focused but it will be worth it" Karen declared to me.

After that, she pushed me away and I lay on the floor while she rose then immediately sank down to sit on my face. Her bumcheeks settled over my nose, her pussy over my mouth. Karen moved back at one point so she could let her pussy slide over my whole face then returned to let my mouth work on her. It ended with her fucking my face hard until she could no longer hold back her orgasm and yelled out with desired as my hands caressed her body and my mouth took her to heaven and back.

"Ugh, I could really get used to that. We're going to have to sort something out" she said breathlessly.

"Anything, please just say and I'll do it" I assured her.

"You're going to have to move in with me properly. I want to go to sleep feeling like I do right now and starting the day off the same way would definitely help. I know you have university in September but we can work something out before then. Unless you want to run after young airheads on your course" she added.

"No, Karen, I just want to please you, for as long as you let me" I implored.

"Well okay, but there are definitely things we can improve on. Anyway, this is just so you can give some thought to these things. I've always wanted a young man to put my needs first and really please me in ways other men have just failed to do so far. I can see real potential in this" Karen mused.

I made excuses I was going to work with a friend for a couple of weeks and moved in with Karen. With both of us being off, it would be common for her to just enjoy an orgasm whenever the mood took her, in addition to the one she enjoyed before sleep and again in the morning. Soon however it was time to go back to university and Karen was back teaching. Amazingly we continued our relationship and every weekend I would worship in the temple of Karen's body, before returning to my studies during the week. My weekends meant I never thought twice about girls at university, despite the obvious choice I had. I completed that year and had 2 more to do when I returned for summer and Karen's house. We had looked into something and over summer, planned on doing something about it.

TO BE CONTINUED